Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Mushroom Chocalates beware
    #1151200 - 12/18/02 07:48 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

My friend got ripped off by these. He ended up paying like 18 bucks a piece when he bought 30 of em and was trying to get rid of them for 25 or 30 to poeple he didnt like.

Suposedly there where 3.5 grams in these things. The size of the chocalates in now way could hold 3.5 grams of p.cubenis. I didnt eat any cuz im done tripping, but i looked inside one my friend ate you could definatly see some oxidized flesh in there but i doubt there could of been more then 2 grams in each one. My friend ate a whole one and told me later that he did get off from them but not any where near when he ate 3grams of home grown mexicube strain cubes.

They where only probably. 2inch x 1 inch bunny rabbit mold. They where rapped in like a thin paper stuff then wraped with gold foil.

Do as you wish with these things, but this is the 2nd time recently ive seen chocalates going around. Saw some heart shaped ones in cbus a while ago but didnt really get a good look at them.

Beware droppen 30 bones on somthing that small suposedly having 3.5 grams in it.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: baraka]
    #1151344 - 12/18/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Agreed. They are usually filled with 1.5-2g powdered cubensis. I've seen heart and smiley face molds.

I've had GOOD chocolate bars that were the size of a whole standard hershey chocolate bar and they had supposedly 3.5g in each one, and I believe it. I ate them several times and one would give me a level 2/3 trip.

Beware of the little chocolates.

OfflineMister Black
smokes pot

#1151510 - 12/18/02 09:30 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

That's what your friend gets for being a drug dealer, and a bad one at that.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #1151546 - 12/18/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

To bad they weren't completely bunk the dude sounds like a bitch. I've seen similar chocolates for 10$ and they usually have 2 grams in them. Never tried them I don't buy shrooms.

OfflineNeonBlack
enthusiast
    #1151894 - 12/18/02 11:29 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I've seen them in various different shapes at different shows. I talked to this guy/girl couple that was selling them at one show and they told me that it averages out to be 2 grams or a little less in each one that they made. Sounds like 2 grams is what is in most of those things. Hopefully people will wise up and stop buying them. Even better though would be for folks to stop trying to rip other people off by telling them that there is a whole eighth stuffed in there.

Offlineaphexkarma
tweaker
Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: NeonBlack]
    #1152036 - 12/18/02 12:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yea, exactly! this was the way i 1st tripped...i mean, it was good for a 1st, but now i'd probably have to munch 2 to --trip--. had mine with the smiley face...the chocolate was horrible though...tasted like just bakers chocolate...they coulda at least went out & got a "Symphony" Bar...now THAT woulda been good...

OfflineAcursedRedDragon
Legacy ofBrutality
Loc: Opium Den
    #1152352 - 12/18/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, sometimes its used to scam people, because you can't really weight it out because of the chocolate.....

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1153549 - 12/19/02 02:51 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

momma always said life is like a mushroom chocolate. you never know what you're going to get.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineMister Black
smokes pot

Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: Bilge]
    #1153926 - 12/19/02 05:19 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Unless you're not a dumbass.

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: Mister Black]
    #1154320 - 12/19/02 07:18 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Mmmm mushroom chocolate...

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1155538 - 12/19/02 02:35 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Why the fuck would you make mushroom chocklate? Why not just buy a bar of choclate and take a bite and eat a mushie? If your dumb anough to buy somthing that shady then you deserve to get ripped. THINK (I also spent 60 bucks on 2 "ganja" balls with shrooms in them Very Very mild body buzz. What a RIP)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: baraka]
    #1156026 - 12/19/02 06:01 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineWildLASER
Infinity In AGrain Of Salt

Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: ]
    #1156048 - 12/19/02 06:10 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

People tell me the ones going around here lately are similar to a half 8th of homegrown....

I ate one shaped like a plane, there were othes that were stars, clovers, etc...

Did not notice any flesh, kind of crunchy like a nestle, I think the shroom powder was too well distributed to have consistency....
The airplane made me feel like I had eaten a gram or so... Made Pink Panther more enjoyable.... Adding hash and alcohol to the mixture made me wake up with a 10 inch spider crawling on the floor next to my head...

--------------------
,'~Þ

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: WildLASER]
    #1156988 - 12/20/02 03:26 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

bahh make your own  :grin:

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: baraka]
    #1157830 - 12/20/02 10:25 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1158076 - 12/20/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yep, gotta agree with thee.

I'm about to make my first shroom chocolate next week once i stop making cocoa with all my shrooms and save up 15 grams to put in the chocolate instead.  I'm going to use 100 grams of Green & Blacks organic mayan gold chocolate (I only just tried their Mayan Gold bars they are orange and spices in dark chocolate and beautiful - perfect me thinks for mushrooms), and I'll add a little of their dark chocolate if there's not enough mayan gold for all that shroom.  I guarantee to anyone that eating the bar of chocolate that i make with all these shrooms won't be a rip off.  And i'm gonna eat it all myself cause i'm greedy. :laugh:

It's not that mushroom chocolates are a rip off its that people buy them from people who they obviously don't know are trustworthy enough to sell them something worth while.

Morale of the story, find a decent dealer.  If you can't find a decent dealer then become one and make shit loads of money and friends by being one.  Failing that, grow your own for a few pennies and stop bitching.  Anyone gullable enough to pay out 18 bucks for a piece of chocolate needs therapy not shrooms. 

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: Effed]
    #1158100 - 12/20/02 12:22 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah i wouldnt trust no psychadelic chocolate unless i made it myself. or knew exactly how much and whats in it. I guess you take that gamble every time you eat lsd.

Wobblehead:
Yeah these are my friends from highschool i am just here on break from school now. Some of them still arent the brightest crayons in the box when it comes to psychadelics but i love them all. Ive been there and cultivated shrooms, but im out of that now. No trips for me anymore. I was just sharing what was going on in my area, im not bitching about my "dealer"(damn i hate that word for some reason), he is my friend and he was just straight up lied to when he got it.

I ran into some other kids with the exact same chocolates and they where saying each had about 2 grams in it. Who knows.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (12/20/02 12:28 PM)

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa
    #1158811 - 12/20/02 05:43 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

thats probably the main reason they sell them in chocolates, because you will still trip but you cant tell how much you are actually getting. watch out for those shady characters

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineXtrablueMushroom
Mushroom Gagnsta
Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: danlennon3]
    #1159508 - 12/21/02 04:15 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I along with a couple of my friends ate some of these a couple of months ago. I ate one and waited. I defenitly felt a mushroomy feeling coming on but it never got more intense than that. I decided to eat another one hoping that it might have more effect but I was never able to acheive visuals. If i hadn't gotten them for free i would have never ate them. Always remember, Don't eat candy from a stranger.

--------------------
"When I die, I'll go to heaven, scrape my lungs and smoke the resin" - Xzibit

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Mushroom Chocalates beware [Re: XtrablueMushroom]
    #1161311 - 12/22/02 01:39 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Imagine you make your own, you know there is 3 grams of psilocybe mushrooms in it instead of some dxm or pma or whatever people stick in shit these days. :wink:

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom