Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11587626 - 12/05/09 01:25 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
I think its a bunch of nonsense carefully presented as though it has substance.

qft.  But what do i know, i'm just a menace to society who is better off dead in a gutter some where.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: DieCommie]
    #11587943 - 12/05/09 02:45 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Every psychedelic experience and/or intuitive, gut feeling that I've had has been pointing more and more towards some sort of cataclysmic event happening in the near future.  Perhaps this is the Technological Singularity, where artificial intelligence progresses to the point of being able to exponentially increase its own intelligence and becomes God, perhaps this is the advent of transhumanism where humans are capable of exponentially increasing their own intelligence, perhaps this is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius where humans develop mind powers and merge into a collective consciousness, or perhaps this is just when every living organism will die from an unexpected gamma ray pulse.  Either way, I feel something interesting coming in the air.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Edited by deCypher (12/05/09 06:09 PM)

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: Conaman12]
    #11589133 - 12/05/09 12:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Conaman12 said:
Shit I am in college for biomedical engineering at the moment and When I get out i am sure some virus engineering could happen. I could make one that converts Melatonin produced by the pineal gland into DMT in the body...  :evil: hehehe

a virus that would rearrange expression of a metabolic pathway? doesn't work that way, but good luck.
you'll realize the futility once you take metabolism and enzymology courses

it sounds like you want to 'engineer' enzymes and a pathway that doesn't exist

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11589171 - 12/05/09 12:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Istigkeit said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:
The Maya did not ever say anything about the year 2012, nor does their calendar end in 2012. There is nothing in Mayan writing about 2012. The Mayan dating system was designed to account for 97 million+ years, and the large majority of those years are left.

December of 2012 is the end of the Current Long Count of 5200 360-day years. This Long Count began in 3114 B.C. It is the second Long Count in a series of seventy-two. There's something like 300,000 years left in the current Era, and even then, there are 260 Eras in this cycle. That's a lot of years. December of 2012 is a tiny tick in the Mayan Calendar System.

The Maya, do, however, have a MUCH more significant 'prophesy' that is supposed to come to fruition on October 24 of 2011. If it does, it will be much more important than an apocalypse.

Please elaborate. This is very interesting, as Terence's original prediction was a couple months before 2012.

It's difficult to explain succinctly. If you're interested, go to google videos and watch "The Mayan Calendar Comes North" By Ian Xel Lungold. It's about 3 hours long but worth every minute.

OfflineConaman12
Male

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: piracetam]
    #11590855 - 12/05/09 05:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yea I'm a freshman I don't know too much. I was thinking more along the lines of making the melatonin already produced change a few atoms around and become DMT. You could just pop a melatonin pill and the virus would turn it into DMT if it comes into contact with the meletonin?

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Loc: Across The Universe
Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: morrowasted]
    #11591126 - 12/05/09 06:08 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Quote:

Istigkeit said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:
The Maya did not ever say anything about the year 2012, nor does their calendar end in 2012. There is nothing in Mayan writing about 2012. The Mayan dating system was designed to account for 97 million+ years, and the large majority of those years are left.

December of 2012 is the end of the Current Long Count of 5200 360-day years. This Long Count began in 3114 B.C. It is the second Long Count in a series of seventy-two. There's something like 300,000 years left in the current Era, and even then, there are 260 Eras in this cycle. That's a lot of years. December of 2012 is a tiny tick in the Mayan Calendar System.

The Maya, do, however, have a MUCH more significant 'prophesy' that is supposed to come to fruition on October 24 of 2011. If it does, it will be much more important than an apocalypse.

Please elaborate. This is very interesting, as Terence's original prediction was a couple months before 2012.

It's difficult to explain succinctly. If you're interested, go to google videos and watch "The Mayan Calendar Comes North" By Ian Xel Lungold. It's about 3 hours long but worth every minute.

I will be sure to do that soon, but how about a brief explanation. It won't give justice to the full thing of course.

--------------------

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

#11591537 - 12/05/09 07:18 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Conaman12 said:
Yea I'm a freshman I don't know too much. I was thinking more along the lines of making the melatonin already produced change a few atoms around and become DMT. You could just pop a melatonin pill and the virus would turn it into DMT if it comes into contact with the meletonin?

yeah, doesn't quite work that way.
a virus isn't what you want. you want a transformed e.coli cell, with enzymatic expression of enzymes that deacetylate, demethoxylate, then doubly methylate the melatonin; not a feasible pathway.
more straightforward would be the isolation and expression of INMT, on tryptamine-enriched substrate.

transformed E.Coli cells are what are used to mass produce L-Tryptophan, and several other supplements and pharmaceuticals.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

OfflineConaman12
Male

#11591652 - 12/05/09 07:41 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

That Makes sense.

Its funny I am reading about transformed e. coli and cloning right now!

But Yea there has to be some way to produce DMT in the body using methods that change bodily function? Maybe...

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

#11591665 - 12/05/09 07:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

probably, but you also gotta figure.. humans may have developed a filter to degrade DMT, for protective reasons.

--------------------

OfflineConaman12
Male

#11592146 - 12/05/09 09:00 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yea I mean it kinda has, being it degrades in the Gut. Maybe this is just an all around natural thing though. Maybe It was meant to be a Neurotransmitter for a species neurologically capable of using it and not dieing from lack of involvement with the physical.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

#11592639 - 12/05/09 10:06 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

dmt can be degraded wherever MAO is expressed, the gut is just one place.
it's an excitatory neurotransmitter which lights up the visual cortex like no other, and all but incapacitates a person.
and from an evolutionary standpoint, it makes good sense why the pathway would need to be strictly regulated; production of DMT inhibits production of serotonin, a physiologically more important neurotransmitter.

--------------------

OfflineConaman12
Male

#11592764 - 12/05/09 10:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Is serotonin necessary if DMT is present? To have endogenous release would it have to be 24/7?

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

#11592847 - 12/05/09 10:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

First off, this is a fucking amazing way to steer this 2012 conversation, discussing possible ways a virus could allow psychedelic DMT release. Groundbreaking fucking shit here, man!
I was thinking, maybe a virus that shut down MAO production, either all of it or just in certain areas. A lot of people may get sick if it shut it down in all areas, unless it was replaced by something else. Or maybe the mass production of dopamine or non-epinephrine may push humans to stick to a diet that doesn't require MAOs. A lot of people may die this way... but a lot may not.
Either way, with MAO out of the way this would make DMT much more efficient. Then any number of factors may cause DMT production that will allow for less DMT to have a greater effect.

--------------------

Offlinetwiztidthoughts
Stranger

Loc: Central Alabama
Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11593319 - 12/06/09 12:23 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Too much is happening too fast.

Look at DNA: The double helix form that keeps twisting until it folds over and over onto its self, until it is microscopic to human eyes. DNA is also something that every living creature has. So personally I use this basic commonality between ALL creatures to predict our future.

Take a rubber band, and cut it so you have a strand of rubber instead of the circle. If you pull it so it has no slack and begin twisting, the twists start collecting in the rubber. If you keep twisting of course more and more twists collect on the band, and the more twists that collect on the band, more tension and resistance appears. As more twists collect on the band, they get more complex and smaller, and it gets more difficult to add more twists. The amount of twists that are added per single rotation also increases with the number of twists that are currently on the band.

Eventually the rubber will reach a critical point and twist OVER onto itself, forming a "double-twist" of which has a new threshold for tension, and your twisting can now continue on this new higher level, with this reset tension tolerance.

This metaphor greatly represents our reality. 2012 is the time that our consciousness/reality folds over to the next higher level. As seen in this thread, as we are getting closer to the date we can feel the tension rising as our bodies prepare for the next level of consciousness.

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: twiztidthoughts]
    #11593387 - 12/06/09 12:37 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

twiztidthoughts said:
Too much is happening too fast.

Look at DNA: The double helix form that keeps twisting until it folds over and over onto its self, until it is microscopic to human eyes. DNA is also something that every living creature has. So personally I use this basic commonality between ALL creatures to predict our future.

Take a rubber band, and cut it so you have a strand of rubber instead of the circle. If you pull it so it has no slack and begin twisting, the twists start collecting in the rubber. If you keep twisting of course more and more twists collect on the band, and the more twists that collect on the band, more tension and resistance appears. As more twists collect on the band, they get more complex and smaller, and it gets more difficult to add more twists. The amount of twists that are added per single rotation also increases with the number of twists that are currently on the band.

Eventually the rubber will reach a critical point and twist OVER onto itself, forming a "double-twist" of which has a new threshold for tension, and your twisting can now continue on this new higher level, with this reset tension tolerance.

This metaphor greatly represents our reality. 2012 is the time that our consciousness/reality folds over to the next higher level. As seen in this thread, as we are getting closer to the date we can feel the tension rising as our bodies prepare for the next level of consciousness.

I totally dig this.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate