Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespacecase-25
Deadhead

Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: grimio]
    #15341746 - 11/08/11 08:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Followed through on a promise I made to a friend that I would drive if he didn't want to anymore.  First of all, driving while tripping can be very fun, but in the interest of others... you probably shouldn't do it.  Long story short, my friend stopped the car on the side of a highway at 4 in the morning, I hopped out of the back seat and into the driver's seat... then the cop came up behind us.  I got arrested for drug possession and got a DUI.  Now I'm on probation and am unable to return to school for a while, and my life is kind of a drag only having partial freedom. 

However, I was developing an opiate addiction, so it forcing me into drug treatment was probably the best thing for me.  Good comes from everything!

--------------------
:mushroom2: When you see a bear in the woods, play dead :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJust_a_guy
Stranger
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: spacecase-25]
    #15341819 - 11/08/11 08:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Molly
1. I went out into the middle of the street and started ripping bong, it's a miracle no one saw me.

2c-I
1. I was on 30mg and I talked to my mom... enough said, again a miracle I didn't get caught

Shrooms
1. Stared at a stucko wall for way too long.

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: Just_a_guy]
    #15342649 - 11/08/11 11:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 04:01 PM)

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: Just_a_guy]
    #15342650 - 11/08/11 11:57 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:35 AM)

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: Fungirl]
    #15342667 - 11/09/11 12:02 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fungirl said:
Had a war with baby angels- I was kinda like the female version of Keanu Reeves except I was evil! We ended up losing the kingdom by straying off course and dying of thirst in the land of mirrors.

Then my mom found me in her distastefully decorated bathroom with my head under the facet and her broken angel figurine on the floor. :blush:

4 oz dry- that did it for me :mushroom2:

uhhh

did you say

you ate a quarter pound of dried mushrooms?

or did u mean grasm

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineimWhiteInMemphis
Stranger
Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: Sheekle]
    #15342909 - 11/09/11 01:38 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

spoke to Jesus by a camp fire after eating too much fungi.

InvisibleJimlim

Re: Craziest thing you've done on a trip [Re: imWhiteInMemphis]
    #15343305 - 11/09/11 05:18 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

My first story :smile:

Thailand, Koh Phangan, Full Moon PARTY!

It's one of my most famous that i tell pretty much everyone and i'd love to share it with you guys!

Lived in Thailand for 2 years as an english teacher .. my very first few months in Thailand i heard of the full moon parties through friends and thought that they would be a total blast!

Arrived on Koh Phangan, found a place to stay and got an early night as i knew the next night was going to be the biggy

I set off buzzing at the thought of the mission that layed ahead .. got chatting to some random people on the back of a song taew (utility van with chairs in the back)

They told me of this bar on the cliff side of the full moon beach that sold magic mushy shakes! (Mushies being my favourite drug of all time) this was a great suprise to me and i just knew that this was going to be a night to remember!

We all headed to this bar where everyone and i ordered a mushy shake! me being me not wanting to do things lightly ordered a second and gulfed them down in less than a minute..

things became kinda hazy after that and i really only have broken memories.. i don't actually ever remember tripping...

some of the things i can remember..

Randomly walking around on the beach listening to some awesome tunes chatting to total random strangers and getting more and more drunk while waiting for the shakes to kick in! :mushroom2:

Staggered along the beach watching people spinning fire on chains .. it looked pretty easy! i asked one of the guys to have a go and he just passed them over to me ... swung once swung twice .. on the return swing one of these fireballs went up the corner of my t-shirt and set me on fire .. people ran from all over to put me out ... i gave that up as a bad idea and wandered off slightly char-grilled on my left hand side

Fussed this lovely little dog for about 5 minutes and set off .. came across a hotdog stall and there was another totally cute dog! put my hand down to stroke it and the fucker sunk his teeth in and shredded my hand ... had a pretty nurse :heart: wrapping my bandages up while she took me off to a medical centre to get the first in my series of rabies jabs! lovely! :syringe:

looked down at my hands to see all my knuckles were all bleeding and messed up like id been hitting a wall or something WTF!

My sandals totally vanished and i then walked for the rest of the night barefoot!

It was then morning .... i was sober ... i thought to myself .. where the fuck am i :confused: over the top of me all i could see was the hourglass silhouette of a damn hot sexy girl! she was patting down my pockets to see what i had! a voice behind me shouted over .. "get the fuck away from him" the sexy shape vanished and this guy helped me to sit up.. i was asleep on the beach all around me was just a complete mess of the party before .. i looked at the guy and asked .. whats going on dude ... he says "are you alright dude? you just got mugged by a ladyboy!"  :facepalm3: lol!

I then proceeded to walk home with bloody knuckles, half burnt t-shirt, barefoot and my hand wrapped in bandage i must have looked like i had been a war or something!

What a night! :wink:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures