Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
Info on the Keepers Creeper with pics!
    #11474641 - 11/17/09 03:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hello all. This is my time at growing mushies. I decided to try the Keepers Creeper strain(at the time i didnt know about the rep of the keeper.)Anyways, I ordered my syringe from spores 101. They had fast and discreet delivery, very happy with their service.
I ordered my syringe on the first of october and it arrived on the 12th. Being a first timer, I decided to use the whole Pf Tek since it seemed easy enough.
So i knocked up  my 12 half pint jars and put them in my incubator. All i can say, is it took forever for the jars to colonize. I would say about 3 1/2 weeks to 4 for complete. During this time i lost about 5 jars to contams which quite pissed me off because i followed instruction to the exact word. PC'd jars for 90 mins, flame sterilized between each innoc, used alcohol wipes on the needle etc.
But i have a couple jars still remaining and one has some pretty good pins.
I noticed i had a few pins popping up on day 28 of my adventure. So i birthed exactly one month after i began. I dunked it in the fridge for a good 16 hours. Afterwards i rolled it in some verm since i heard it can help with better yields Since then its been put in my FC(simple tubberware w/ perlite.)
In the past 5 days i have seen little pins get pretty big n fat. I know it should'nt be too long now. I need to get a camera so i can take some pics of my pins n mush. They look so beautiful. Also on Oct 11, i took some loose mycelium from one of my jars and made a brf for a pint and put it in. It has colonized fast, It looks as if it is about 40% colonized so far.
Since i lost some jars, i plan on keeping more for myself(i planned on selling a bunch originally) and i am perfectly content with whatever i get. Some shrooms are better than no shrooms. It is whatever nature feels like offering me, i will receive.
But back on topic about the Creepers. I will get a camera this week and post pics for sure. When I munch I will give a very detailed description of the trip. I looked everywhere for a bunch of info on the trip but it seems like nobody says stuff about it. And of course you want to know about the strain you are growing/consuming.
This is my first post so i hope i helped spread a little knowledge about the KC. I will keep you updated.
Good Vibes everyone :smile:

--------------------

Edited by Divinity (12/04/09 11:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHumbled
Local Budtender
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Info on the Keepers Creeper [Re: Divinity]
    #11474832 - 11/17/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

PC ing jars for 90 minutes is overkill. Especially for just BRF. I only PC grains for 45- 60. You may have burnt the substrate a little.

Also, after flame sterilization, the alcohol wipe isn't necessary. That may have lent to contamination.

There is a Strain thread stickied at the top in here I believe for individual Cubensis description.

Go to the Psychedelic Experience for threads about tripping. There are PLENTY!:eek:

--------------------
_-_--->My Trade List<---_-_

OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Re: Info on the Keepers Creeper [Re: Humbled]
    #11587750 - 12/04/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I hope I am doing this right, but here are a few pics of my grow :smile:
Second Flush

Big mushie 3rd Flush

Later same day

I couldnt take any pics at earlier stages. I finally figured out how to work my webcam lol. Ill post more of the monster tomarrow :smile:
Big Mushie this morning

I harvested it this morning. It weighed around 50g wet, 4.6g dry(used my scale) I didnt really want to seperate the cap from the stem cus it looks really cool, but i needed a spore print for this one.
Making a Print

--------------------

Edited by Divinity (12/05/09 01:42 PM)

OfflineChaostoOrder
Lakota Peji Wicasa,
Male User Gallery

#11587929 - 12/05/09 12:41 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Niiiiiiceeee!!!! awwwwwww, I want one!!!....would love a print of those.....

--------------------
Too weird to live, to rare to die....-Hunter S. Thompson

:
[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/10-21/47399604

OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Re: Info on the Keepers Creeper [Re: ChaostoOrder]
    #11587939 - 12/05/09 12:44 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'll be makin a couple prints soon. If you had any prints, I'd be willing to do a trade with you. I'd like to try some other strains out as well

--------------------

Offlinerottypup
Stranger
Re: Info on the Keepers Creeper with pics! [Re: Divinity]
    #11588019 - 12/05/09 01:06 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Divinity said:
Hello all. This is my time at growing mushies. I decided to try the Keepers Creeper strain(at the time i didnt know about the rep of the keeper.)

What rep are you talking about? I am new to growing and this is my strain and it's great! Super potent (although I don't have much to compare cause it's my only strain). But I'm very happy with Creeper's strength.

OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Re: Info on the Keepers Creeper with pics! [Re: rottypup]
    #11588074 - 12/05/09 01:23 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Well a guy calls himself the Keeper. From what I've read, he renamed different cubes to his liking saying they were new strains or hybrids or something. He then sold spore prints and syringes for triple the prices. Guess he wanted to rip people off. Im sure theres alot i've left out but thats a quick summary of why the keeper has a bad rep.
But hey, I didnt buy from him so its all good.
As for the mushroom, no complaints:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineChaostoOrder
Lakota Peji Wicasa,
Male User Gallery

#11588413 - 12/05/09 03:39 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Divinity said:
I'll be makin a couple prints soon. If you had any prints, I'd be willing to do a trade with you. I'd like to try some other strains out as well

Sent PM...By the way niiice pics....good work:thumbup:

--------------------
Too weird to live, to rare to die....-Hunter S. Thompson

:
[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/10-21/47399604

Offlinebeto
Psiconauta
Male

Loc: Paranoid City
Re: Info on the Keepers Creeper [Re: ChaostoOrder]
    #11588791 - 12/05/09 07:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

They really fast colonizers and fruiters! I got 300g from first flush of 12 cakes.

Yesterday i did a test run with them, took 6g dried and i have to say, the potency was extreme. Yesterday was a life changing experience really.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11588760

Congrats bro! :goodluck:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck