Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFreedom
Pigment of your imagination
Male User Gallery

Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11593766 - 12/06/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Does anyone else find the way Pookzta worded the OP to be odd? I'm falling off to bed and half asleep already but my gut says thats a wacky way to word the question...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: Freedom]
    #11594038 - 12/06/09 01:29 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thats the way you write when you don't want anyone who disagrees with you to post.

--------------------

Invisiblekoppie
astral projectile
Male

Loc: cloud hidden
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: PookztA]
    #11594609 - 12/06/09 07:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jesus Christ, who the Jewish people crucified.

Now I'm not too knowledgeable on the bible, but I'm fairly certain that Christ was crucified by the Jupiter loving Romans. "Jews killed Christ" makes about as much sense as "Jews did 9/11"

InvisibleM.Reynolds
Capt. of Serenity
 User Gallery

Loc: Orbiting Deadwood
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: koppie]
    #11595660 - 12/06/09 12:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Brother Nathaniel said:
HOW DO WE STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER JEWS?

Here are 3 options:

* Rent a spaceship and fly to another planet.

* Get on a very slow boat to China.

+ Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ for a revival of Christianity in historic Christian regions: America - Europe - Balkans & The Middle East!

This was on his blog!

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11595754 - 12/06/09 12:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

M.Reynolds said:
Abraham, for someone who claims to be a medical student; you completely lack the ability to find unbiased sources for claims you make.

I'm curious about this as well.  I certainly wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor who thinks my cough might be due to evil NWO Jew-rays.

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: koppie]
    #11595848 - 12/06/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koppie said:
Quote:

Jesus Christ, who the Jewish people crucified.

Now I'm not too knowledgeable on the bible, but I'm fairly certain that Christ was crucified by the Jupiter loving Romans. "Jews killed Christ" makes about as much sense as "Jews did 9/11"

It starts with the story of Jesus and the moneychangers.  Basically, jesus came to the temple to celebrate passover and found that these "moneychangers" had made it so that one their currency could be used in the temple.  He also found that the merchants and moneychangers were charging rediculous "theiverous" prices and flew into a rage,  knocking over the tables and chasing the merchants out of the temple with a rope-whip.

This sparked the jewish council to get toether and question Jesus about his validity.  Long story short, they decided jesus was a basphemer and since the roman emperor was the only one able to have someone crucified, they went to pontus pilate to ask for jesus to be crucified. 

The emperor basically washed his hands and said "do as you will,  and the rest is history.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

InvisibleArden
לנשום

Loc: Α & Ω Flag
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: Shins]
    #11595869 - 12/06/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The emperor basically washed his hands and said "do as you will,  and the rest is history.

Meaning, no one has any real clue what happened.

OfflineFreedom
Male User Gallery

Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: Arden]
    #11595887 - 12/06/09 12:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Any religious person who spends their time trying to destroy something rather than create something is dead wrong in my book.

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: Shins]
    #11595895 - 12/06/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

on the topic of jewish conspiracy.  Here is a compelling speech made 50 years ago by a man who was also a jewish defector.  He makes a strong argument that the reason the United Stated entered world war one was because of a jewish-British conspiracy.

Here is a Excerpt;

The speech in entirety can be found here
Benjamin H. Freedman - A Jewish Defector Warns America

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

InvisibleArden
לנשום

#11595935 - 12/06/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The Zionist card again?

I can't devise sound logic = "Quick, Bob. Grab the Jew card!"

This is just to off-set some of the stupidity.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: PookztA]
    #11595997 - 12/06/09 12:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This Brother Nathaniel character is just another wacked-out religious nut.

All religions, at their core, teach the same message.

Anyone claiming that this religion is better than that religion is a fool.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: B.Frank]
    #11596082 - 12/06/09 01:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

B.Frank said:
Brother Nathaniel may be Catholic, but he also seems a little off the rocker. After skimming his website, he seems to believe in a large Jewish conspiracy for world control and the destruction of Christianity.  This isn't true (Unless you or Bro Nate can prove it?).  Take a trip to Israel to discover why.  Or actually talk to some 'Zionist' Jews. 

Hint: Not all Jews are Zionists.

pretty much sums it up.  nate is a raving, obsessive maniac.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: TODAY]
    #11596371 - 12/06/09 02:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

you know i often find the conspiracy theorists to be more frightening than the evil plots they have discovered.

--------------------

InvisibleArden
לנשום

Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11596405 - 12/06/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:
you know i often find the conspiracy theorists to be more frightening than the evil plots they have discovered.

People who rant and rave and make mountains out of molehills, are just afraid and trying to make sense out of the mystery. Like everyone else, anything they put forth is just an interpretation. The problem with these types is that their suspicion of the world's intentions results in anger and contempt. To have compassion for these types of people is, I believe, part of a greater responsibility for us.

OfflineFreedom
Male User Gallery

Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11596575 - 12/06/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:

:thumbup:

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: Freedom]
    #11608503 - 12/08/09 02:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i agree, this Brother Nathanael is a whack job.

One of the questions I was hoping the mature people of this forum could help me answer, was this:

-Do you think this guy actually believes that Jews are conspiring against the world, and that he is actually helping the world with his website, but he is just a crazy die-hard Christian which is the reason he has such hateful rhetoric?

OR

-Do you think this guy is actually a mis-informant that is being paid by someone to use truths and half-truths to promote an intentionally hateful view, with the intention and purpose of causing more hatred and more chaos among the people?

that is something i was hoping we could answer together.

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #11608518 - 12/08/09 02:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

M.Reynolds said:
Abraham, for someone who claims to be a medical student; you completely lack the ability to find unbiased sources for claims you make. 

The last thread you made about Israel was also full of misleading information. 

The link you provided in this thread links to a white supremacist site. 

Did you really read the article.  People probably don't like him because he caries around signs that say "ACLU Jews Are Anti-Christ."  That was in the article!  Jews like all people are prone to just as many social and mental disorders as anyone else. 

Feeling persecuted and hearing voices are two symptoms of schizophrenia.  I wouldn't doubt if his problems are half created(through creative signs) and half created in his mind. 

Did you read his blogs? 

i probably could have figured out that this guy is a whacko on my own, but i was more curious as to the forums opinion about WHY he is a whacko. is he really trying to help the world but is blindly being led by orthodox christianity? OR does he have a specific agenda of trying to cause chaos and confusion amongst people? i cannot figure it out.

regardless, this guy is a freak. sorry for wasting peoples times with this thread, i just thought it would be interesting to get other peoples opinions about why he is so hateful and stuff.

One of the questions I was hoping the people of this forum could help me answer, was this:

-Do you think this guy actually believes that Jews are conspiring against the world, and that he is actually helping the world with his website, but he is just a crazy die-hard Christian which is the reason he has such hateful rhetoric?

OR

-Do you think this guy is actually a mis-informant that is being paid by someone to use truths and half-truths to promote an intentionally hateful view, with the intention and purpose of causing more hatred and more chaos among the people?

that is something i was hoping we could answer together.

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11608563 - 12/08/09 02:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That guy isn't being "led by orthodox Christianity", he's just a kook off on his own little trip. He probably believes everything he says too.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11608640 - 12/08/09 03:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
he's just a kook off on his own little trip. He probably believes everything he says too.

as with everybody

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Brother Nathaniel: Once a Jew, Now a Christian. (Opinions please?) [Re: showme]
    #11608644 - 12/08/09 03:14 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well gee, aren't you enlightened.:tongue:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder