Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexbrutalx233
Learner
Male

Loc: Planet X
I wanted to share
    #11310629 - 10/24/09 08:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So, I've used still air boxes for a while, I've never liked them too much but I've used them, my arms don't maneuver to well in them... I was going to just do some noc'n in open air today, but figured I should be as safe as possible because I don't have much syringe left, so I went ahead and attempted in the glove box, and ended up catching everything on fire with alcohol, it was pretty terrifying, but luckily it burns very slow, so i got some water and doused it.... but still, you got to very careful with that stuff, I also ended up saying fuck the glove box and innoculted with a sponge in open air... so hopefully I don't contaminated.....so every one cross your fingers!

--------------------
:mushroom2:

I do not grow anything that is illegal... Everything is of the legal variety... if someone mentions any illegal activity it isn't me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDamion5050
Mush Doctor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Translation ! Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I wanted to share [Re: xbrutalx233]
    #11310661 - 10/24/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

xbrutalx233 said:
So, I've used still air boxes for a while, I've never liked them too much but I've used them, my arms don't maneuver to well in them... I was going to just do some noc'n in open air today, but figured I should be as safe as possible because I don't have much syringe left, so I went ahead and attempted in the glove box, and ended up catching everything on fire with alcohol, it was pretty terrifying, but luckily it burns very slow, so i got some water and doused it.... but still, you got to very careful with that stuff, I also ended up saying fuck the glove box and innoculted with a sponge in open air... so hopefully I don't contaminated.....so every one cross your fingers!

:lmafo:    :whack:  Need to be safe..  There is one of these stories every couple months.

Offlinexbrutalx233
Learner
Male

Loc: Planet X
Re: I wanted to share [Re: Damion5050]
    #11310747 - 10/24/09 09:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I know, that's why i was giving mine, needed to reassure people the need for safety... I've had it happen before this time i just happened to have a dish of alcohol in there and when i flung my flamed glove around i ignited it

--------------------

I do not grow anything that is illegal... Everything is of the legal variety... if someone mentions any illegal activity it isn't me...

Offlinemushking
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Male

#11311134 - 10/24/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LOL fail.

Offlineashash1212
Stranger

Re: I wanted to share [Re: mushking]
    #11582358 - 12/04/09 07:07 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

RR preaches to have an alcohol lamp outside the box, thus no possibility to blow yourself up :smile:

regards ash

Invisiblejoska87
xenophobia
Male User Gallery

Loc: Idaho...No U Da Ho
    #11582431 - 12/04/09 07:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

xbrutalx233 said:

I do innoculating in open air...if you have a small enough bathroom it works just fine...really g2g is the only thing you should have a glove box for...youll be fine:thumbup:

--------------------
When I was a boy i came across two nuns makin love in cave....That typa shit wont happen in the future...
:strokebeard:

OfflineDamion5050
Mush Doctor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Translation ! Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I wanted to share [Re: joska87]
    #11582581 - 12/04/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

joska87 said:
Quote:

xbrutalx233 said:

I do innoculating in open air...if you have a small enough bathroom it works just fine...really g2g is the only thing you should have a glove box for...youll be fine:thumbup:

Should never use a bathroom especially for open air work because your bathroom has the highest mold and bacteria spores in part per million than anywhere in your household.

Invisiblejoska87
xenophobia
Male User Gallery

Loc: Idaho...No U Da Ho
Re: I wanted to share [Re: Damion5050]
    #11583378 - 12/04/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Damion5050 said:
Quote:

joska87 said:
Quote:

xbrutalx233 said:

Should never use a bathroom especially for open air work because your bathroom has the highest mold and bacteria spores in part per million than anywhere in your household.

idk my bathroom has no carpet and is very clean...and its the smallest room in my house...i just put an ionic breeze in there for an hour, take it out, put all my shit in there, spray really well with lysol, let set for 10-15min and do it up...havent had a problem yet:thumbup:

--------------------
When I was a boy i came across two nuns makin love in cave....That typa shit wont happen in the future...
:strokebeard:

InvisibleSillicybin
Loc: Flag
Re: I wanted to share [Re: joska87]
    #11583396 - 12/04/09 11:35 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

You should pretty much be able to inoculate jars in open air in a mold factory if your procedure is correct.

Not that I've ever heard of any mold factories, but that's not the point.

I always get a crack out of reading the glovebox explosion threads (the ones where people don't get seriously hurt, that is.)  I think there may have been more of those here in the last 5 years than grain silo explosions since their invention.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures