Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLucid420
Loc: Houston, TX
Trying again...
    #1157670 - 12/20/02 09:09 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, this will be the second time I've tried to grow shrooms. The first time, I ordered a spore syringe of ban hua thanon and they grew, they just didn't do anything. I ate 6 and felt nothing. The whole experience left me jaded and mad so I put it down for a year. I think I'm ready to try again and just wanted some suggestions from you guys since I've been away for more than a year now. First, what kind of PC should I choose. I was thinking Koh Samui but The Hawks Eye is out. Umm, second what is this Hydropod about, is it woth the cost (like I said I've been away for a while). Lastly, what drying method have you found to work best? Thanks in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMrcanada
n00b

Loc: uhmmm
Re: Trying again... [Re: Lucid420]
    #1157712 - 12/20/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

im happy with my B+ and equadorian. although they are the first shrooms ive grown/tried i still think their great. could i have a link to the strains u were talking about? thx

--------------------
ALL INFORMATION ABOVE IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND MAY OR MAY NOT REPRESENT FACTUAL INFORMATION.

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
Re: Trying again... [Re: Lucid420]
    #1157728 - 12/20/02 09:33 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Taking 6 shrooms means nothing. You need to weigh them. You need to munch by weight. If nothing happens, you've either done something wrong or you need to up the weight. If you're serious about taking shrooms then you need some scales. .1 gram calibration at least.

Ecuadors are nice. And they grow easily. And they'll float your boat.

Don't bother with a hydro pod. Just go down the nearest hardware store and get a big plastic thingy with a good fitting lid, one that light can shine through of course. Use perlite to hydrate it, and mist it a few times a day and you'll be fine.

Grow about six cakes at once, and consume the shrooms when they're wet. If you do dry them don't dry with heat, just gentle warmth, and store them properly.

Just keep upping your dosage by weight until you hit the sweet spot. You'll find it somewhere. We're not all the same, some of us need to take more than others, don't worry about it.

Good luck.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates