Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1156626 - 12/19/02 10:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

thats a very very good point, heh. people tend to think only about themselves, and then try to not think about how much shits gonna fuck up someone else... i call those republicans. but only becuz the majority of republicans are like that, not because that is the mindset of every republican. shit, most democrats are like that too. they just smoke pot while they're at it. these people are too lazy to give a shit for anyone else, and so they cast their burden upon you

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1157166 - 12/20/02 05:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

thats exactly it lol. in a nut-shell.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: MAIA]
    #1157167 - 12/20/02 05:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i think so :smile:

--------------------
What?

OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

Loc: Everywhere at 1nce
    #1157340 - 12/20/02 06:17 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I agree!!  Its just gonna be a change.  Huge changes are NEVER easy. It's like moving to a new house, or a new town.  You may be very excited, and a happy but it is still a very stressful event, and can often be difficult to adjust to. (I know that example was ass, but its the best i can do)  :tongue:   

--------------------
================================================So what's your peace of mind huh? A swiss watch? leasin' a Lex on credit? all the pussy and liquor a nigga can get..put together this puzzle, but my pieces won't fit.. {Ras kass}

Offlinenine9nine
Stranger

#1157501 - 12/20/02 07:47 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

wow this is really cool seeing others with similar experiences and sharing their thoughts. i also don't feel that it is a time of darkness...i just think that like others have mentioned that the begining of a whole new time in history..like all of the past and all of the generations of humans were pushing for this time.....when we really can connect to each other and become one tribe essentially. and the "darkness" for some of us is just a wake up call to let go of the bullshit we still cling to and move willingly to this new time...let go of the fear...and just be.
although i have thought for a couple of years now that something major is gonna happen and people will lose their lives. i too had a dream with water...i was on a big city street and it was night time and people were running everywhere nervously. i stood at the street intersection and looked up and saw huge waves coming down towering the skyscrapers when i saw this i held up a bible to the sky and screamed "jesus"! then i woke up. i don't believe in organized religion and i think the bible is exaggerated stories at best....but when i had that dream i still hadn't figured that out.
i also had a two dreams involving nuclear missles...one where i was playing football with friends when someone screamed "look out"! i ducked thinking it was a football...then i heard a loud screech and all the birds flew away...i looked up and saw a missle flying overhead and it impacted maybe a mile from our location...then everything turned to flames and blood. another dream where a missle hit a bridge. but i really hope those don't come true cause i just don't want it to be us humans responsible for so much death at once. time for the killing to stop.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: nine9nine]
    #1157521 - 12/20/02 07:56 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

if bush keeps pushing war with iraq... i dont know where the missles will be lol. my friend had a dream where he said he saw missle and the sky turned pink and we were all dead except for this one girl... but thats rather vague. if something does happen, i think there will be two sides, those who embrace and those who fall. maybe this is what is coming up, and we will wake up and embrace the new world and others who cant let go of their attachment will fall as this world or "old world"  falls. thats exactly what i think of it like... a tribe. maybe all us shroomerites shall unite and be the new shroom tribe lol sorry i know lol. it would be cool though! not all the killing and nuclear missles and what not. all is in dissaray who knows what is to come. we should just "move to our new home" :wink: :smile: and be happy about changes within our lives. whether anything noticeable happens in t he physicacl world or not im still changing and i think we all will too. it will be a good lesson none the less.

--------------------
What?

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
    #1157576 - 12/20/02 08:17 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

like i was dreaming the thoughts that came to be the next day...

that's trippy... that happened to me two nights ago.. I'm not going to go into details cause maybe anticipation of what I thought might come of the last couple days had influenced the dream that actually came to happen, but either way it's really weird. Also, last night was my company christmas party, and I'm kinda hung over, and I haven't felt like this in a long time, so that could have an effect on why things feel so off....

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: TeKn0]
    #1158295 - 12/20/02 01:52 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I was just laying in bed and drawing when I realized that, I have already had some visions of a Celtic Snake eating itself,

Me too! I had this vision before I had ever seen or heard anything about that symbol. After I searched online for some stuff I came to find that it's called the Ouroboros by the Greeks and the same symbol existed throughout almost ALL ancient cultures. I will make a post about all the information I have gathered about it... It's fuckin crazy that you say you've had the same vision. Did you ever see or hear about that symbol before you saw it?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1158309 - 12/20/02 01:57 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Black and white are all I see in my infancy

...Red and yellow then came to be

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: Adamist]
    #1158576 - 12/20/02 04:16 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"Did you ever see or hear about that symbol before you saw it? "

No I did not,
I knew it had relevance, but each time I saw it I was deep inside my trip, so I didn't even take note, until I really thought about it.

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Edited by TeKn0 (12/20/02 04:16 PM)

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: Murex]
    #1159598 - 12/21/02 05:16 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yeah thats right:).... Orange. ORAnge. yeah thats right... Orange. tehehehe :grin:. ORAnge. hehehee. Orange :smile:. hehehehehe. ORAnge. yeah thats right  :laugh: . Orange. tehehee :smile:. ORAnge. thehehe. - 1 orange 2 3 hehe  4 5 *water* 6 7 8 9 yeah thats right - orange 10.11.12.13 *water*14 15 16 17 orange 18  19 heehe -

red and llelow make owange . Orange!  :grin: 

one of our great :wink: members gave me this link http://www.operationterra.com/

http://www.operationterra.com/Articles/vision.html

that kind of highlights some of the feelings and thoughts behind those feelings of darkness and just all the dreams ive had for a long time kind of wrapped in one article... :laugh:

--------------------
What?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale