Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Loc: Across The Universe
OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD
    #11572471 - 12/02/09 08:11 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I am not a very superstitious guy, but I am open minded. I have been researching Terence McKenna’s timewave zero theory. A lot of people knock it right away, which is understandable. But I also believe Terence McKenna was a very smart man. I also believe completely ignoring an idea or accepting it immediately is an arrogant thing to do.
Now, Terence came up with this idea without knowing the I-Ching’s and Aztec’s predictions concerning 2012. This is interesting, but can surely be coincidence. People assume that the Aztec’s predicted the apocalypse. This is only human nature, people fear what they don’t understand.
We all know Terence’s timewave altered at the same point when the USA used an atomic bomb on Hiroshima. The atomic bomb obviously caused altered the DNA of all, or at least a lot, of people. So, it seems that an atomic bomb or something of the same force causing a mutation in the human body also may have an effect in the quantum foam, dark matter, time, the fabric of this and other realities, and any other possible energy force.
Terence’s timewave went zero sometime at the beginning of 2012. Some extreme change went down in the universe, and possibly other universes, at this time according to Terence’s theory.
A few months ago I came up with the idea that maybe this huge event, that some thing is apocalyptic, that the I-Ching, Aztecs, and Terence predicted may be an endogenous DMT release. That possibly, for some reason, everyone-  or at least a large amount of people, have a extreme endogenous DMT release.
I thought of John Lennon’s quote, “A dream you dream alone is only a dream A dream you dream together is reality”, and thought that possibly reports of alien encounters by a large group of people, not just one, may also be a endogenous DMT release. That when one person has a DMT experience, only they are shot into this realm of consciousness and true reality, of the heavens and aliens. When more than one person experiences it, the vision is externalized.
Intrigued, I googled the “2012” and “DMT”. I was excited when I saw that Rick Strassman thought that maybe 2012 may be a worldwide endogenous DMT release. He also stated, that this maybe could be possibly if a small virus or bacteria spread around the world. This contagious disease could add or infect a gene and alter our DNA, and possibly cause our pineal gland to release a mass amount of DMT in everyone at the same time.
Recently, ever since the day after thanksgiving I noticed a strange feeling; it felt like I hadn’t taken my SSRI’s (Seroquel and Zoloft) for a while. Sure, I didn’t take them on Thanksgiving, I had stayed up all night. I found it strange I’d noticed they were gone after just one night, it normally takes a while. But I figured it was just that I was tired and drug deprived. I took them that night, and had strange dreams. I normally don’t remember my dreams, I sleep so deep because of Seroquel that I figure I am too dead asleep to remember them. But, I took them and still this feeling persisted.
I tested the water a couple of months ago on what I was like without my meds. I felt more awake, confident, in touch with myself, anxious, and also happy. The anxiety went from hard to notice to extreme.
How I have been feeling ever since that Friday, wasn’t as extreme as being off my medications completely, but very close. It’s kind of nice, but I still get pretty anxious at times. I also recently have got a cold, that also came with a bit of nausea and stomach problems.
A theory I got from this is a long shot, but still possible. Either none of my medications are working, including my Zantec, which accounts for my stomach problem. That is one theory, the other one is that I have gotten the virus that Rick Strassman predicted. The virus altered my brain chemistry, messing with my Serotonin, causing my meds not to work and therefore my anxiety and change in thought and feeling. The virus’s symptoms could be that of a cold, nausea, and stomach issues. I thought maybe others could have gotten the virus too, I thought maybe the smarter the person, the more vulnerable to the disease. I’m not trying to say I’m smart or anything, but that possibly the more open minded people, maybe the ones who could have had an endogenous DMT experience at birth, could be more vulnerable to the virus. I noticed that an online friend of mine reported some weird emotional issues recently, and she is very intelligent. At my play rehearsal I have a very smart friend as well who recently had a sinus infection, I asked him if he had any weird changes in thought or feelings lately. He said a while ago he decided he would stop pitying himself and what wasn’t going right in his life and do something about it. Another person in my rehearsal also got sick recently and has been acting a little different. Furthermore, my little brother also got some stomach issues today, my mom got a bad cough, my dad was feeling a bit sick, and my little sister got sleepy and took a nap at a random time.
So, I think I may be reading too much into it with those last four or so examples, but I figure better to say it and have it not be important, than have it be important but have not said it.
What do guys think about this, any similar experiences lately? Any feedback, theories or ideas? One and all, please share!
PS: I have been planning to ask my doctor if I could stop the SSRI’s and Zantec and apply for medical marijuana. 

PS#2: There was one more super important thing I was going to add but I totally forgot it all of a sudden. I will add it when I remember.
Shit! It's driving me crazy! It was so important! Fuck! What was it :crazyeyes:
Another maybe important symptom I have are headaches.

:sorry: Very sorry about the Mayan/Aztec mistake. My bad, I knew something was wrong with that!

YAY!!!! I Remembered what the thing I forgot was! I was going to say that a gene that would do something extreme and spread throughout humanity unnoticeable may need time to mutate and cause it's effect. Which is way it may start appearing about two years before hand. 

Edited by Istigkeit (12/02/09 08:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: Istigkeit]
    #11572508 - 12/02/09 08:16 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Now, Terence came up with this idea without knowing the I-Ching’s and Aztec’s predictions concerning 2012.

Did Terence actually say this?

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: jimbotron]
    #11572516 - 12/02/09 08:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

jimbotron said:
Quote:

Now, Terence came up with this idea without knowing the I-Ching�s and Aztec�s predictions concerning 2012.

Did Terence actually say this?

Yessir.  :yesnod2:

--------------------

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #11572618 - 12/02/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I doubt it.
also look up: Calleman's theory.

mayans (not aztecs) came up with the idea well before both of these guys

*edit* it's all fun and good to conveniently lump a bunch of theories together, but again, the pineal gland lacks the enzymes necessary to produce DMT; this is why Strassman is the only researcher to ever hypothesize that dmt is produced by the pineal gland. This is also a good example of why you shouldn't always rely on Wiki (there is an entry connecting dmt production with the pineal gland, but doesn't reference the enzymes involved).

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Edited by piracetam (12/02/09 08:39 PM)

Offlinephx1
Stranger

#11572681 - 12/02/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

It's the Mayan prophecy, not the Aztecs.

And Terence himself did not believe anything would happen in 2012, he knew how unlikely it was. It was just, to him, a message from the mushroom. It wasn't HIS theory, it was told to him by the voice in the mushroom. How he charted the historical landscape with this was up to his interpretation though.

As for you being a chosen one for this miraculous new bacteria from the gods who is going to make everyone trip on DMT, I think that's a little out there.. even in a topic about McKennas philosophies.

Edited by phx1 (12/02/09 08:39 PM)

Offlinevegantoker
I like carrots.
Male

Loc: HyperSpace
Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: phx1]
    #11573176 - 12/02/09 09:39 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I have a theory too and it came from a DMT trip. well like 5, on different days and they all were about the same topic.

I don't want to share my story right now though because I don't know whats true, if anything, about all this 2012 stuff or the trips I had.

HOWEVER: I'd like to see if anyone else gets the same predictions I did and if I dont tell you what it was, we may just be able to see if it's true.

Heres the mix I used:
in the bowl layer ayahuasca (Banisteriopsis caapi) leaf,
syrian rue extract,
DMT (a breakthrough dose 50mg+),
and finish with caapi leaf.
If you smoke weed alot and like it with DMT you can add it to the mix too.

If it works you'll know. It's not the same as a normal DMT trip. An entity will interact though you and speak to you that you wont see.

Again, I don't know what to make of this, it happened in July and this is the first thing I'm posting about it online. Mostly because I don't want to defend things that I don't have a single clue about besides what I saw/heard.
I know all this stuff is unlikely and its scientific base is shaky at best. But, it doesn't hurt to check it out. Right?

--------------------
"Be happy for no reason. It is your childlike joy that will lead you home. Do you remember?"

Dennis McKenna is writing a new book, consider donating to help make it happen:
the-brotherhood-of-the-screaming-abyss

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: vegantoker]
    #11573406 - 12/02/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I agree that McKenna was a very smart man and I am extremely interested in timewave zero. It will probably make more sense to me after I get the chance to smoke some spice, however.

And for what it's worth I second the weird vibes over the past week... there's been something different in the air. Seems like most people I know have had things going awry in their lives lately. It's always something.

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: nightbringer]
    #11573533 - 12/02/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I still maintain that Jesus told his disciples to eat rue and drink mimosa tea, and that's why they saw him come walking through the wall and float out the ceiling and saw tongues of fire on everyone's heads, and then his message was perverted by the bakers and vintners; lack of evidence for the local rue and acacia being used in this way be damned!

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

#11573649 - 12/02/09 10:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

nightbringer said:
I agree that McKenna was a very smart man and I am extremely interested in timewave zero. It will probably make more sense to me after I get the chance to smoke some spice, however.

And for what it's worth I second the weird vibes over the past week... there's been something different in the air. Seems like most people I know have had things going awry in their lives lately. It's always something.

glad to here this man. synchronicity. somethings up man and it feels good. so much beauty the hearts gonna pop like a balloon.

--------------------

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: jimbotron]
    #11573664 - 12/02/09 10:42 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

that's plausible

I contend that Judas was a paid informant of the C.IA, and provided vital information that Jesus was selling WMDs to the Israelites to defend themselves from the Romans setting up more military bases, refineries, and Wal-Marts in the region.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

OfflineAgent MadHatter
Mad as a Hatter
Male

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: piracetam]
    #11573687 - 12/02/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
that's plausible

I contend that Judas was a paid informant of the C.IA, and provided vital information that Jesus was selling WMDs to the Israelites to defend themselves from the Romans setting up more military bases, refineries, and Wal-Marts in the region.

Fuck! I read about that also! Its the most logical thing I've heard about jesus lately.

--------------------
"May the long-time sun shine upon you
And all love surround you
And the clear light within you
Guide your way home."

"Its never too late to start beefing up your obituary"- The Most Interesting Man in the World

:aum:

Offlinemastagata
Space-tubes

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: Agent MadHatter]
    #11573983 - 12/02/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I believe terrence came up with Time Wave zero USING the I-ching as some sort of mathematical backbone

That's what I got from the invisible landscape. 

I think what you meant is that he didn't know about the mayans 2012 thing and that is true yes.

OfflineBooster

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: mastagata]
    #11574103 - 12/02/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

:facepalm:

im fucked if i die in 2012 i will be 25 thats BS, i gotta make it to 50

--------------------

OfflineIstigkeit
Good Vibrations
Male

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: Booster]
    #11574185 - 12/02/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Booster said:

--------------------

OfflineShady Obscurity
Getting out of Sour Milk Sea
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bible Belt :(
    #11574445 - 12/03/09 12:51 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Istigkeit said:
Quote:

Booster said:

--------------------
The love you take is equal to the love you make.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#11575212 - 12/03/09 06:53 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

nightbringer said:

Seems like that is what we call "life"? Shit happens, you deal with shit, you are happy, you get bored, more shit happens, you deal with shit, you are happy, you get bored... Like a game you know, what game would be fun if no shit happened...

OfflineBig Bird

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: piracetam]
    #11576057 - 12/03/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
I doubt it.

*edit* it's all fun and good to conveniently lump a bunch of theories together, but again, the pineal gland lacks the enzymes necessary to produce DMT; this is why Strassman is the only researcher to ever hypothesize that dmt is produced by the pineal gland. This is also a good example of why you shouldn't always rely on Wiki (there is an entry connecting dmt production with the pineal gland, but doesn't reference the enzymes involved).

Where's the research that the pineal lacks the necessary enzymes to produce dmt? or 5 meo and bufo for that matter.
And obviously strassman is the only RESEARCHER to hypothesize it..hes like the only one allowed to research dmt. Many other see it as likely that the pineal can produce it.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: Big Bird]
    #11577908 - 12/03/09 04:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Big Bird said:
Quote:

piracetam said:
I doubt it.

Where's the research that the pineal lacks the necessary enzymes to produce dmt? or 5 meo and bufo for that matter.
And obviously strassman is the only RESEARCHER to hypothesize it..hes like the only one allowed to research dmt. Many other see it as likely that the pineal can produce it.

if I have to point you in the right direction, it's either because you haven't bothered to look into it yourself, or you have no idea how metabolism works. Presti et. al (2004) reported that the mRNA transcripts for INMT expression are lacking in the brain : 

"A contemporary investigation, utilizing modern
genetic and structural techniques, has provided a
more detailed analysis of INMT, but does not pro-
vide a complete story. In two studies, Thompson
et al. [35,36], cloned, expressed, localized, and
characterized the activities of rabbit and human
INMT. Using Northern blot analysis, they found rab-
bit INMT transcripts expressed heavily in the lung,
moderately in the liver, and weakly in the brain. Hu-
man INMT was expressed in the lung, thyroid, adre-
nal gland, heart, muscle, and spinal cord, but not in
the brain. The authors observe high Km values (an
order of magnitude higher than in previous studies
[33,34]) of TYP for recombinant human INMT and
an absence of INMT mRNA transcripts in the brain.
Thus, Thompson et al. conclude that the production
of DMT in humans is not physiologically significant."

last I checked, the pineal gland is in the brain.
5-HIOMT is expressed in the human pineal gland (well established), INMT is not.

strassman was the only person allowed in the US to study DMT during the 90's, since then, others have studied it as well
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a713735722
http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0306987704005870
http://stke.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/sci;323/5916/934

Edited by piracetam (12/03/09 04:36 PM)

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #11577954 - 12/03/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i've been having this strange feeling lately
kinda like i'm under the influence when i'm not
strange thoughts too

I feel the same way as far as I think anything is possible and I'm open to all ideas.
Whether I believe them or not I always consider it a possibility because you never know.

Interesting theory.

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL TIMEWAVE ZERO THREAD [Re: shadyy]
    #11578839 - 12/03/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

This reminds me that I watched 2010: The Year We Make Contact the other night and the whole point of the movie is that Jupiter morphs into a second sun to warn humanity to stop fighting.

The quote at the end (I'm paraphrasing here) really resonated with me: "The real owners of this planet dropped in to remind us that we are only leasing it for a while." Wow, this and the fact that we are only a month away from the real 2010 made for a truly eerie moment.

But yeah a lot of weird sensations and thoughts as of late. Almost like I can feel material reality unraveling as we speak, secular history crumbling under the weight of its own existence.

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder