Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAtomHeartMother99
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Shrooms made me really sick!
    #11564732 - 12/01/09 08:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ate about 2 grams of shrooms. They were fanned for about 12 hours and then finished off in a food dehydrator for a couple of hours. Certainly seemed cracker dry. But they were hastily dried.

They were ingested on an empty stomach with teddy-grams to mask the taste/texture. I have never been sick from eating shrooms before. I normally ingest on a fairly empty stomach.

After about an hour mild effects became noticeable. I decided I would finally eat some of the pizza I was sharing with a friend (Friend did not eat any shrooms). Decided to put on the movie "Bruno". I wanted to give it a chance since I did not care much for Borat. Movie was a bit more enjoyable than Borat. The shrooms may have had something to do with that.

At the end of Bruno, it was about 2 1/2 hours since the shrooms were ingested.

I began to feel very nauseous. I decided some cold fresh air would help so I stepped outside. Finally gave in and threw up next to the woods. Felt better and went inside after covering the vomit. Damn dog kept trying to eat my vomit.

After being inside for a few minutes, I ran to throw up again. It was very acidic vomit.

After that everything was a blur of throwing up very nasty crap and some kind of white foam. It felt like this went on for hours. I must have throw up at least 5-8 times over the next two hours. I kept trying to lay down. Drenched in a cold sweat, and just watching the closed eye visuals. I was still kinda trippin, but was not able to enjoy it.

The more I went to puke the more worried I would get. Normally when I puke a few times, I can tell when it's coming to an end.

I asked for a tums. Ate two of those with some waster and was able to lay down and pass out for 2-3 hours. I figured the tums would help since I kept thinking "this shit tastes acidic!" I still kind of wanted to puke but was finally able to stop. When I woke up from the nap, I drove home and crashed out.

The next day I felt pretty crappy. I am sure I was dehydrated from vomiting. Also I did not have much to eat that day other than the pizza. Just tried to eat simple snacks and drink water/soda. This started Friday night, I did not feel %100 till Sunday.

I have never puked while taking shrooms before. I have never had more than a mildly upset stomach. I am really trying to figure out what happened here.

I guess that was just to much to take on a very empty stomach. I am used to throwing up since I get migraines. So I have seen the foamy stuff before.

The mushrooms seemed/smelled fine. Looked cracker dry. I just don't want to have a repeat of this in the future. I will make sure I have a bit more on my stomach before eat shrooms again.

I just wanted to share my story and find out if anyone else has had this happen to them. This was one of the worst experiences of my life. Only puked though...I did not get diarrhea.

Thanks and sorry for the TMI,

AHM99

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: AtomHeartMother99]
    #11564885 - 12/01/09 08:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i ate ~3gs last winter and puked 2wice outside a movie theater (almost over a railing onto peoples heads)
anyway, i ate dinner like an hour before dosing, and then puked about 2hours after dosing...i was barely trippin at all after the barf...but i felt ok
idk, yours sounds like what happens to me when i drink anything more than 5 beers lol (the endless puking cycle of discomfort and insomnia)
hopefully its just a one tiem thing

after that time, I havnt puked on shrooms and i have done lots since :smile:

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: CamKron]
    #11565947 - 12/01/09 10:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Agreed, KEep eAtin' Shro0mz. :thumbup::mushroom2:

They wont poison you. It is almost impossible to O.D. You wont die from shrooms N' weed.

Now, as to why you got sick.

Well..... Pizza is gross anyway. Sooo.

Tums = white foamy stuff, maybe like an acid/base reaction?

Are you usually sensitive stomach to shrooms?

Have you ever tried a tea?

OR, really bad scenario..... them wasnt shroomz man. :shrug:

Maybe a bad one snuck in the bunch?

Do you know where they came from?

I wouldnt eat any more of that guys mushrooms again.

Have you thought about expanding your mycological career? :wink:

Whatever it is, I hope it doesnt happen again, cuz puking while tripping sucks...... well, most of the time anywayz.:mushroom2:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

OfflineSmawrpg
Urban Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: Shad0w]
    #11569814 - 12/02/09 02:54 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Either it was a bad batch, or you should make them into a tea from now on.

Invisiblealexithymia
Smiling Puppy
Loc: Utah
Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: Smawrpg]
    #11570361 - 12/02/09 04:29 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I had a friend who barfed on around 2 grams as well. Some people just have weaker stomachs than others. I usually feel a bit nauseous for about 30 minutes after taking them, but then it passes as soon as I start tripping. The tea thing might work.

OfflineWW27HF
Surrender To The Flow
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: alexithymia]
    #11570394 - 12/02/09 04:37 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Try cooking them fresh, or in soup dry, that should make them easier to digest.

--------------------
Time flies when you're growing fung.

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: WW27HF]
    #11570751 - 12/02/09 05:45 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Your stomach may have not liked the shrooms combined with the pizza, it could be anything.

I recommend next time you either make tea or use the lemon tek method to avoid having nausea and it will most definitely not make you throw up.

But I don't think your stomach would make you throw up if you didn't eat all day.
Last time I didn't eat all day and ate shrooms, I had 3.5 grams dried. The shrooms combined with hunger caused me to faint right on my peak.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Edited by mrgibblet (12/02/09 05:49 PM)

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: AtomHeartMother99]
    #11570932 - 12/02/09 06:17 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Teddy grahams, Shrooms, Pizza, and Bruno??

That would make anyone sick man!

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Offlinedecember333111
.e v o l v e.
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: sandman_130]
    #11571610 - 12/02/09 08:19 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

the only times mushrooms have ever made me nauseous or throw up were when i ate them with other food. they definitely don't want to be mixed with pizza. you could try following the ayahuasca diet for a day or so before, or at least the day of, eat a light meal and put at least 3 hours between that and the mushrooms and don't eat anything but the mushrooms. they're yummy, don't try to mask the taste.

--------------------
Love and Light
.evolve.

InvisibleM11
White Thumb

Re: Shrooms made me really sick! [Re: december333111]
    #11571690 - 12/02/09 08:28 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I almost started feeling really sick when I took 4 grams last week.  You just can't let that goofy stomach feeling take over and turn your trip upside down.  When I started feeling sick, I just turned on some amazing music and it INSTANTLY went away.  Before I knew it, I was completely lost in the sound waves.  I had an excellent trip.  It is all mental.  You may think your are sick, but you really aren't.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale