Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: nine9nine]
    #1155333 - 12/19/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i thought i was the only one feeling that shit... wow.. anyone else feel like its trying to take control over you, or somehow..ruin..spoil you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: ]
    #1155347 - 12/19/02 01:09 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

also something thats become more dark is my drawings...almost anything that I draw comes out evil in some way...even when i try and avoid it..but im a the type of artist who cant stick with one picture in my mind so i go with the flow...lately that flow hasnt been what i look for in my drawings, beauty.

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1155360 - 12/19/02 01:15 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

my girlfriend made me wanna shoot myself making me feel like a piece of shit and crap... not gonna get into it tho... that made me feel pretty bad

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
    #1155416 - 12/19/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have read members of the psychic community discussing this as well.

I think the date that it started was the week before sept ...

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1155417 - 12/19/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i think this is like where that darkness comes from, people make you feel like shit cause of something inside them so they just throw the darkness on you. people want someone else to blame or thrust upon. im sorry to hear that, people can be really shitty sometimes.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #1155421 - 12/19/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

what psychic community? ive had dreams about sooooo many things that have come true in some way or another. i would be interested in hearing their thoughts... seeing when these things started to happen.

--------------------
What?

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
    #1155427 - 12/19/02 01:51 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I guess that was kinda vague.

go to any forums about witchcraft, vampirism, magik... lots of post have been made lately about this stuff.

Not that I advocate that as some explaination, just the note that it is happening.

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
    #1155456 - 12/19/02 02:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thats nuts guys, I havent really thought about it much since I read that post, time seems to be going so fast lately, I mean its downright freaky, I am going to try a shroom induced meditation, and ponder the subject for the whole trip, maybe I dose a good 5 grams.

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: TeKn0]
    #1155625 - 12/19/02 03:06 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know about this "darkness" but the days do seem to be getting along faster.

According to Mckenna and others things will only continue to speed up as 2012 approaches and "concrescense of novelty" approaches the maximum (0 on the graph)

Note: I'm not a 2012 "beleiver". That theory is only one of an infinite number of possibilities.

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1155630 - 12/19/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

that sounds like a good idea... i was thinking of doing something simmillar myself. but i dont have any mushies :frown: . hopefully the future will bring them 

--------------------
What?

Offlinenine9nine
Stranger

#1155655 - 12/19/02 03:32 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i too would like to hear anyones thoughts or if you can share your experiences with prophetic dreams....i have had many of these dreams mostly over the past 10 years...just dreams that mirror events that did take place....i don't know why but about 95% of the time they took exactly 2 days to come true. This runs in my family on my mother's side...except the 2 day thing is just me...i think. well anyways for the past year or so they've changed...into now what feels like deja vu... i don't remember them until the next day or so when the images flash back into memory like deja vu...like i was dreaming the thoughts that came to be the next day... i get a few each day sometimes none the others....but it is not just coincidence it's been way to on mark too many times, almost 100%. i used to know which dreams would come true...if i woke up drenched in sweat....but now like i said i don't remember them till the deja vu. well maybe should start a thread on these dreams. Zero7a1 our experiences are similar what have u come to expect from the future? Alot of us here on this forum seem to have felt some kind of guidance or seem to tap into what some people never notice. I believe that there will come a day when we will all unite and break free of the chains that have restricted us throught history, it's a stong feeling and even if you don't feel it you should be able to see the tide turning.....more people are aware of the way the world is heading and we will not be blinded forever. if we were to truly unite as the human race....we would see no boundaries in front or above us....only the stars.

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1155686 - 12/19/02 03:49 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thought I'd let you know that your thread corresponds to Shroomisms "Love and Light" thread. I don't think he sees this as a "time of darkness" but, rather just a time of tremendous change.

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1155694 - 12/19/02 03:52 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

im with you on like every word damn lol. um i dont know its weird, ive had these visions that arent really dreams and not really waking thoughts but that place in between and like ive been saying it seems like these visions bring out who i really am and put me somewhere in the future. i see a great break up soon like in march. 2 years ago i had a great awakening and like had an experience with the universe, i felt all these rushes from my head and body and all over, had these tingling sensations and like saw the universe as just one continuously enveloping web reflecting itself back over into infinity and this was the foundation for the universe. but it changed something in me and ever since i feel like ive been on a psychotic trip so to speak , learning taking in information. not too long ago i had a dream about a flood happening. before the 911 attacks i had a dream of a bull and all these pyramid like structures and egypt and the yin yang and all these different symbols and the bull was black and he was getting all fired up and he started wrecking into a tomb inside a temple and chopped off a piece of rock. i just had this thought in that dream that it was the beginning of some great change, a massive change that would not only involve me but the whole world. i also had a dream about 4 months ago where i was in this temple in egypt doing some kind of studies within the great pyramids about time and stars and constellations and i was looking through this telescope kind of thing but it was like a sextant watch, where i saw the time of the earth on like a planetary clock or something. and then these people came and left this door open and this pharoh escaped and i was really upset and yelled "you let him out!!!!". like some really bad shit was going to happen because this "pharoh" was let out. then this screen came up within the temple walls and it was speaking this old old language, i can still hear it in my head, i saw the clock, it was showing that some predicted time was going to come up like a synchronization of a whole bunch of a events was soon to come, and then i just saw on the screen people talking and fearing what was to come. this still hasnt happened yet, but it wasnt meant to happen within 2 days like you said yours do. but i have those within 2 days things too, and lately its been really odd, ive seen people in my dreams wearing clothes and seeing them the very next day with those clothes on. or seeing people i dont always see in the dream and seeing them the next day. and theres other visions that havent come true but just weird shit that feels like its transforming me i dont know. wow i wouldnt have thought my dream/life experiences would be so simmilar. i think we will amass and should. i just get these feelings like these things i talk about and see in visions are things im going to do and should make headway towards doing.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1155722 - 12/19/02 04:04 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i dont see it as a time of darkness although thats what ive been feeling, ive felt waves of darkness. to me the times coming up are if they are to come true my most supreme freedom and birth to light i guess. i dont mean to be pessimistic, but i think we are just seeing the same thing but through different vantage points. ive felt a lot of dark things, sometimes i see and feel thigns that i dont believe in but i am supremely overrun by, then i get these intense light pervading thoughts, like in some other free world not restricted to anyhting that we are here. almost like an alien planet or the 4th dimension. i think right now it may seem like darkness to me cause maybe i am just beginning to wake up to the great tremendous change, along with other people feeling waves of darkness. this has great resemblence cause these feeligns are whats its like to have a nightmare, but what is to come i think shroomism sees as a llove and light lucid dream come true. but whether the rest of the world sees this change as light and love and goodness is another story, as you know people in our world are rather resistant to change and from what ive read people think they wont accept the truth and consquently will try to "hide in the dark" making us feel as if there is great trouble. but i write in hopes of getting people to wake up and maybe be ready for whatever happens or to learn about myself and be ready for whatever is to come in the future. i mean from what ive dreamt and felt in like these waking dreams is the need to assimilate i guess, just gather information truth and knowledge whatever it should be.

--------------------
What?

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
    #1156443 - 12/19/02 08:42 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I was just laying in bed and drawing when I realized that, I have already had some visions of a Celtic Snake eating itself, and my visuals my CEV's on high doses seem to be completely compiled of a chain of Celtic symbols, "a circle with a different color ribbon meeting with the north the south the east and the west of the circle these ribbons no 2 colors touch, only the circle".
I am not very educated about this snake eating itself thing, and would like some info on it.

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1156468 - 12/19/02 08:55 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The snake eating itself symbolizes reincarnation, rebirth, change, evolution.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1156550 - 12/19/02 09:29 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

According to Mckenna and others things will only continue to speed up as 2012 approaches

His life certainly "sped up".

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1156564 - 12/19/02 09:39 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Tool shows a really trippy animation of that when they're playing H.

Anonymous

#1156578 - 12/19/02 09:44 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

shit man... that two day dream prophecy thing happens to me too. and its funny you say it runs in your moms family. my mom has the same thing. itll be like out of the blue the night after i dream something, ill spontaneously recall details of the dream, little by little until i remember it all, and the next day some shit will go down

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: anyone feeling dark lately? [Re: MAIA]
    #1156620 - 12/19/02 10:17 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I've found the meaning of the feeling of emptiness, it's because the essence of things is about to be changed, the previous essence will disappear and it's exactly what's happening.... a new meaning for a new world ?

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom