Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesvenski
1st time grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Brescia
Re: Dont know where to start (Italy) [Re: GintoniK]
    #11537063 - 11/27/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

GintoniK, how did your picking go? me and the wife are over here and went out today near brescia to pick. we found two which were pretty decayed. we found them on a farm track.
we never found a good field like back in the UK, all we could see were crop farms everywhere.

any help would be most appreciated.

--------------------
Its not Me who loves the Shrooms.............Its the Shrooms who love Me. I love that little man who comes to play... i think he likes me too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGintoniK
Agar Addict
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Dont know where to start (Italy) [Re: svenski]
    #11538112 - 11/27/09 03:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i went for a search outside milan on the side of gratosoglio . i found 2-3 different things (nothing active i believe)but since its surrounded by cow farms but im going to keep searching on the weekends. Its getting to cold though and i really want to get the license so i can be legit. When i asked the owner if i could walk around and search for mushrooms (with my poor italian) he gave me awkward looks and for sure doubted my words.

i think ill have to be patient. i was to late this year :/

ill ask for more info when i go for the license and ill update you. !

--------------------
Peace and Prosperity

[

Multi-spore luck & Agar addiction

Offlinesvenski
1st time grower
Male User Gallery

#11541064 - 11/28/09 03:03 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

we're going out today again in the hope, how do you say 'can we go mushroom picking in your field mister' in italian. you don't need a license in Bergamo or in Brescia just carry ID. i got that from some website yesterday.
Back in the UK the shrooms are still out till the first freeze so its posable to find i would think. we did find 2 yesterday but hopefully today is more fruitfull

--------------------
Its not Me who loves the Shrooms.............Its the Shrooms who love Me. I love that little man who comes to play... i think he likes me too.

OfflineGintoniK
Agar Addict
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #11541154 - 11/28/09 04:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

im going as well , leaving in 2 hours to search . ill try post some of my findings! good luck :P

"posso fare un giro perfavore?cercro per fungi." i try to sound excited :P

--------------------
Peace and Prosperity

[

Multi-spore luck & Agar addiction

Offlinesvenski
1st time grower
Male User Gallery

#11541996 - 11/28/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

bugger, nae joy. very cool walk wi the dog though. decided they don't grow in an olive field. great weather the day.

how did u get on?

--------------------

Offlinesvenski
1st time grower
Male User Gallery

#11553626 - 11/30/09 06:30 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

done  some more research, aparently psilocibe azurescens CAN grow in this climate but its pishing down the noo. they grow in wood chippings and are meant to be among the most potent.
i'm gonna keep lookin for now. how did your pick go

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom