Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: acidNshrooms]
    #1152663 - 12/18/02 04:55 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i looked up to the sky and there were a string of stars in a perfect line strung across the sky reaching out into infinity. i also looke down at my arm and the hairs on my arm formed a radial geometric shape. i was also watching tv and the image on the tv double its image onto the wall next to it and formed a 3x3 grid of tv screens on the wall all moving simultaniously with what was on the tv.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #1154495 - 12/19/02 08:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The most vivid visuals I ever got was alway's with shrooms +  MDxx.  The first most intense experience I witnessed I was on 2 grams of unknown  ( street ) shrooms  1/2 cap of MDMA ( white cupids, aug 2000)  I wanted to go for a walk so I got my water and headed out.  Across from my apartments there is a small park, about 1 block big in a nice tree'ed in part of town.  In the middle there is a small statue of 2 bears playing.  ( about 4' tall )  When I was approaching this statue one of the bears turned its head at me and said "wazup"  This freaked me for the first few seconds and then I thought that was the most coolest thing I have seen yet and started to laugh at it. The second most intense visual trip I had was at a friends house.  I  had dropped 1 cap of MDA and had 1 large cup of mush tea about 2 hours into the trip ( plus smoked some Killer bud )  I was outside smoking the first J of the evening ( t+ 1h into mush trip / +3 hours into MDA ) the house has stucco on the outside and it turned into a shit load of faces with crazy eye's laughing and pointing at me.  I thought it was quite funny as well.  My non tripping friend who was smoking a j w/ me was helping me along by telling me that the voices were telling him to throw snowballs at me...  After being hit by a few I threw him into a snow bank.  :grin:  fun! 

PS. completely off topic but the spell checker here sucks!  it takes out characters and does not know how to spell very good!

--------------------

Edited by FlusH (12/19/02 08:18 AM)

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: FlusH]
    #1155526 - 12/19/02 02:31 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i saw a blue, giant maya god, the size of a building...
he was smilling and caressing my head gently...
it was very realistic... :ooo:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1155770 - 12/19/02 04:20 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

mikey_ , I had something similair to that. I saw a flying saucer in the air, I knew it was a airplane but it looked totaly different. I heard helicopter sounds, police sirens, reminded me of a vietnam movie. I took a little over an 1/8th of thais. A poster on my wall was comming out, it was a ringmaster so it was freaky.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlinespliffguru
guru of spliffs

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: downforpot]
    #1155852 - 12/19/02 04:41 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

My one time doing shrooms, I was walking home and in someones backyard I could see embers from a fire coming out of their yard. They next day I checked and there was no bonfire pit in the backyard or anything. I also saw stars bounce off of eachother, and my dogs fur wave like the ocean as I took her for a walk.

This was my one and only time on shrooms, so I'm not sure what kind, and it was on a gram...it seemed to work really well though, either really potent or I have a low tolerance.

--------------------
There was a point to this message, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Offlinegrimio
Luck is Goodness
    #1159090 - 12/20/02 07:55 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Was at the computer when the monitor turned into a black hole.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: grimio]
    #1159182 - 12/20/02 08:53 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I was laying in a tent on a camping trip (couldn't stay outdoors where i would have loved to be, due to an unbelievable amount of insects swarming us..) listening to Shpongle on headphones, and during track 4 (Shpongleyes), I got this wild hallucination.... it requires some Shpongle explanation:

There is this sample of what sounds like children singing, and part of what they say trails off with an "aaayyyyyyy" sound. The "ayyy" trails off with different reverbs and at different depts every time, though, and this hallucination was doing the same - when the "aaayyyyyyyyyyy" would echo into eternity, the hallucination would spash off billions of "pixels" out in front of it, but when it was "aaaayy" and cut off shortly, the hallucination would as well..

don't know if I explained it well... but can we explain ANY hallucinations very well?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSilc0
Stranger
    #1179864 - 12/30/02 11:26 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

3 g. BC blues
Walking home during a blizzard in Southern Ontario I saw yellow and purple snow falling from the sky and green snow on the ground.

6.g Cubes
watched the wall of my bedroom turn into a halway with people walking down it, and then turn into a mirror.

2.5g Cubes
sitting with my feet hanging off a bridge I saw neon blue cobwebs over a stream. Everytime I spit ( bad pasties ) It was neon blue as well

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom