Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain?
    #11505152 - 11/22/09 03:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hey, ive got a couple questions about ecstasy. my buddy got some pure mdma and im pretty excited to try it new years eve at a concert. i dont know too much about it, other than the 3 E's and it could potentially fuck up my brain. so anyways, i was sifting through some older threads on the topic and im still undecided whether i should try it or not. most people say they feel stupid for months after taking ecstasy...is my brain going to be fried for months just because i tried ecstasy once? and is it worth trying considering the massive gray area of potential health hazards? aaannnnnnddddd, is it at all possible to have a bad roll? thanks guys..

--------------------
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain? [Re: smokin427]
    #11505183 - 11/22/09 03:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I take vitamin C and 5-htp. My "crash" consists of being hungry for the next hour. I haven't felt stupid or anything.

--------------------

Offlineheartofalion
dancing with the cosmos
 User Gallery

#11505189 - 11/22/09 03:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Once probably isnt going to hurt you.

I personally didnt notice etardedness until i started using it more. And even when i do its only for a day or two after the fact.

I feel its definately worth trying, just be smart if your worried.

Take magnesium for jaw clenching/eye wiggles.

Take vitamin C and any other anti-oxidents before you roll (and while rolling if you can remember) these neutralize the free radicals that could possibly damage your neurons.

Anything done by sparce ecstacy use will most likely be repaired by the brain.

Also yes you can have a bad roll. If you take to much or the set/setting arent great it may take away from the roll to where you dont feel it, Or it may not be that great of an experiance....this normally isnt the case tho.

--------------------

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

Re: mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain? [Re: heartofalion]
    #11505265 - 11/22/09 04:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

thanks for the feedback. where can i buy 5htp or magnesium?

im excited to try this because im pretty shy and im not pushy enough in social situations. i hope this will give me a better picture of who i am and who i can be.

--------------------
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
    #11505382 - 11/22/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have been rolling a lot this week fixing to pop another one...

--------------------

OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

Loc: Bay Area
Re: mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #11505391 - 11/22/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

5htp & magnesium you can pick up at any health food store - and even walmart :smile: They're pretty cheap. Vitamins are yum.

--------------------
GuTTErAL rETCH ~ PRYING OPEN MY THiRD EYE

Has anyone else felt like this?

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

Re: mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain? [Re: GutteralRetch]
    #11505457 - 11/22/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

if im the only one rolling, will it be weird talking and socializing with other people that are drunk and not rolling? typically, how long does a roll last? thanks, again

--------------------

Offlineheartofalion
dancing with the cosmos
 User Gallery

#11505624 - 11/22/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

smokin427 said:
thanks for the feedback. where can i buy 5htp or magnesium?

im excited to try this because im pretty shy and im not pushy enough in social situations. i hope this will give me a better picture of who i am and who i can be.

Hell yea man. Im the same way. I enjoy people but i normally dont start conversations and shit, and i am not a dancer. But rolling at a rave = AWESOME. I dance my ass off and always make new friends everyone i go to. MDMA has showed me what i enjoy. I dont enjoy college parties and whatnot because i got tired of the constant pissing contestests and every guy trying to make himself look better than the other dudes. Its just not a fun enviroment to me. But raves (at least the right ones for me XP) everyone is there for the same reason. To have a good time, enjoy the music and get a little fucked up.

Also if your the only one rolling it may be a little weird because youll be feeling the conection with these people yet at the sametime youll know they arent in the same state as you.

--------------------

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

Re: mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain? [Re: heartofalion]
    #11506011 - 11/22/09 06:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

shit thanks for the feedback. thats how i am, i dont give a shit about college parties ha. drinkin while rollings cool, right?

--------------------

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
. [Re: smokin427]
    #11506061 - 11/22/09 06:15 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/18/10 09:43 PM)

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

#11506208 - 11/22/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

aight, cool. thanks for all the help!

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #11506274 - 11/22/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

personally if i could go back, i would have never started.

if I could do it all again i would have just went straight to mescaline. MDMA feels amazing but there is something "empty"about it. it feels very superficial and when it's gone i just want it to be back. after mescaline i feel satisfied for the rest of the week.

--------------------

Offlineoxalic32
Male
. [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11507123 - 11/22/09 08:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 10:00 PM)

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain? [Re: oxalic32]
    #11507201 - 11/22/09 08:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

oxalic32 said:
Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
personally if i could go back, i would have never started.

if I could do it all again i would have just went straight to mescaline. MDMA feels amazing but there is something "empty"about it. it feels very superficial and when it's gone i just want it to be back. after mescaline i feel satisfied for the rest of the week.

MDMA being empty has nothing to do with the drug but the context its being used.

Mescaline cannot do what MDMA can do. Mescaline is not superior to MDMA and MDMA is not superior to mescaline.

When the MDMA is over i just remember what will always remain. I dont cling to MDMA for the euphoria. I've used MDMA as a tool for emotional outpouring. The next day you feel amazing because you have got so much off of your mind. MDMA increases the part of your brain responsible for emotion. It decreases your fear response. Two lovers taking MDMA together confessing their deepest fears and emotions can be beautiful. All the things you thought you couldnt share finally beign shared.

If you just dump 2 tenths of molly at a rave and dance away all you want is the euphoria. Its no longer a tool but a toy.

A soldier from Iraq used MDMA to help treat his PTSS.

There is a reason some of us LOVE mdma.

dude you are never going to convince me that peyote, the holy divine medicine is not superior to mdma. it is superior to mdma in every single way.

these cacti are medicines. mescaline by itself feels way more amazing than mdma IMO. add the fact that there is no crash, AND it lasts longer, AND it has pretty visuals of colors that don't exist in this world. mdma just seems like an afterthought. a cheap attempt to imitate the phenethylamine mastery that mother nature has perfected over millions of years of biosynthesis.

i know someone who used to synth MDMA and other simple phens as a vocation. he is now a peyote roadman and an amazing visionary artist. he calls mdma poison. i wouldn't go that far but it's certainly not innoccous.

of course this is just our difference in opinions based on our experiences and i can respect that.  i have seen peyote bring families together again. i have seen mdma destroy people's minds and bodies. mescaline has done way more for me in a year than mdma did in five.

i will never touch mdma again. i love it and it will have a special place in my heart. im thankful i never abused it and came out realatively unscathed from my occasional use.

--------------------

Offlineoxalic32
Male
. [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11507439 - 11/22/09 09:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 03:43 PM)

Offlinedecember333111
.e v o l v e.
 User Gallery

Re: mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain? [Re: oxalic32]
    #11508228 - 11/22/09 11:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

all i'm gonna say is that i never had a panic attack until a few days after the first time i did ecstacy. it was the first drug i did that wasn't weed or lsd or mushrooms. i've never been the same since. i wish i had never done it. i've done it many more times, though, and each time i just feel more and more of my brain lost. i've had profound, transformative, healing experiences on it, but none of it sticks because i crash so hard for 4 days after. now i have panic attacks daily

--------------------
Love and Light
.evolve.

Offlinesmokin427
 User Gallery

Re: mdma/ecstasy - will my first time fry my brain? [Re: december333111]
    #11508292 - 11/22/09 11:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hahah you guys must be baked, youre way over analyzing this issue..

--------------------

Offlinenightshd
Stranger

#11508293 - 11/22/09 11:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ive taken ecstasy a bunch and aside from a sometimes uncomfortable comedown ive had no ill atfereffects at all.  one time i took way too much and the high was really unpleasant but thats the worst thats happened to me.  drink water healthy and delicious while rolling!

Offlineheartofalion
dancing with the cosmos
 User Gallery

#11508412 - 11/23/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

december333111 said:
all i'm gonna say is that i never had a panic attack until a few days after the first time i did ecstacy. it was the first drug i did that wasn't weed or lsd or mushrooms. i've never been the same since. i wish i had never done it. i've done it many more times, though, and each time i just feel more and more of my brain lost. i've had profound, transformative, healing experiences on it, but none of it sticks because i crash so hard for 4 days after. now i have panic attacks daily

Thats your fault. You continued to take it even after you realized its detriment to your health.

--------------------

Offlinedecember333111
.e v o l v e.
 User Gallery

#11508492 - 11/23/09 12:46 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i know, no one to blame but myself, but the first time, i didn't know

--------------------
Love and Light
.evolve.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale