Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemufasa
guerilla grower

Loc: Flag
Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11509515 - 11/23/09 09:05 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

"Today's growers have developed techniques to make the drug much stronger, resulting in an increase in the number of marijuana-related emergency room visits."

This was the line that got me. I can't believe they are able to preach bullshit like this.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: mufasa]
    #11509603 - 11/23/09 09:26 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

if that's so true, how come the news never ever reported this once.:lol:

if they are gonna lie at least be convincing!

they are probably some religious fucktards with no brain in there body telling others not to do things that they don't understand.

like what the fuck?! are they getting references from reefer madness?
i guess not, reefer madness was more convincing.:lol:

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: elementswrath]
    #11509704 - 11/23/09 09:47 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I know. That section on weed did it for me also. How much of a distortion was that? These people are the real criminals! It's just so sad for them.

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #11509737 - 11/23/09 09:54 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i guess if you call watching 2 and a half men and eating a bag a Twinkies a crime.:rofl2:

Offlinersinatra13
ⓅⓈⓘⓛⓞⒸⓨⓑⓘⓃ
 User Gallery

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: elementswrath]
    #11509812 - 11/23/09 10:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

of course in big letters above every video.... "THE TRUTH ABOUT DRUGS"

--------------------

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: rsinatra13]
    #11510113 - 11/23/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

"don't listen to any other anti drug video or anything the government tells ya! we know the TRUTH!"
and then we watch it and all we see is hired actors with nothing to say but what the script tells em.

OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: mufasa]
    #11511115 - 11/23/09 01:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mufasa said:
"Today's growers have developed techniques to make the drug much stronger, resulting in an increase in the number of marijuana-related emergency room visits."

This was the line that got me. I can't believe they are able to preach bullshit like this.

HAHAHAHA what?  Never ever heard of that in my life!!!  I used to joke about wanting to od on weed with one of my friends.  We wanted to find someone that would actually try, that would sit and smoke for like 5 days straight 24/7!!!  I think you would die from asphyxiation before you could ever die from thc even if you were smoking pure thc crystals.  Or you'd just pass out most likely.  But er?  TO treat what... sleepiness from weed overdose by giving you meth or something to make you wake up?

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11511184 - 11/23/09 01:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The dude who looks like a zombie pisses me off the most.

He tried driving on it?? WTF.

Seems to me that this video is either people getting paid to spew shit, or they explicitly went out and found people who had only bad trips and/or didn't know how to use it/handle themselves.

Fuckin a.

Offlinecaptcheeze1
Cheeze
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oly, Wash.
Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11512830 - 11/23/09 05:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I had a friend we gave 40 knife hits of super kill organic Bubbleberry to(yes 40)and then he kind of fell over,didn't pass out just fell over....that wicked DRUG!

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: captcheeze1]
    #11513481 - 11/23/09 06:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

One of my friends eats everything (I almost mean that literally) in the house we're in when he gets high. evil, evil.

Offlinecaptcheeze1
Cheeze
Male User Gallery

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: optyks]
    #11513714 - 11/23/09 06:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The Foundation for a drug free America?....where in the hell did these guys come from? Riding the coat tails of The Partnership for a drug free America or something. The truth will always speak for itself regardless of these creeps. They have to sell this crap like a used car salesman to get people to bite on it,and they do!

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: captcheeze1]
    #11513736 - 11/23/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

captcheeze1 said:
The Foundation for a drug free America?....where in the hell did these guys come from? Riding the coat tails of The Partnership for a drug free America or something. The truth will always speak for itself regardless of these creeps. They have to sell this crap like a used car salesman to get people to bite on it,and they do!

When I read that "Foundation for a drug free world"
My heart literally felt like it was dropping.

What a foolish goal.
End the thing that brings so many people happiness, spiritual experiences, calmness, and wondrous experiences.
Not "Stop the people who abuse drugs" but "Stop drugs"

Fucking evil assholes.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: Thisfire]
    #11513746 - 11/23/09 06:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This would be, literally, and end to ones freedoms. If you cant put into your own body what you want, then what the fuck?

Soon its going to be ONLY oatmeal for breakfast, ONLY eggs for lunch, and ONLY chicken and salad for dinner.

Offlinecaptcheeze1
Cheeze
Male User Gallery

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: optyks]
    #11513799 - 11/23/09 07:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It's basically like that already with urine testing....fortunately they don't bother with psychedelics. Really the proverbial "they" already control what seeds you can grow,which seeds you can't,what mushrooms you can eat,which ones you can't,which plants you can use and which plants you can't.......I'm sure there's more if you think about it. Ultimate control for ultimate consumerism.

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

#11514073 - 11/23/09 07:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hmm
People wonder why I hate christmas.
Or, maybe more accurately, what christmas has become. Hell, what mass media has become. Technology is more and more about getting people to buy things and how to deliver said messages through what they bought from something of yester-year's advertising.

OfflineZenXi6
Illuminate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #11514966 - 11/23/09 09:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

otherwhitemeat said:
The organization responsible for this load of crap is the Church of Scientology. It's just another chip on the pile.

I was reading through lie after lie thinking "man, this stuff makes DARE seem tame!". Then I looked up who's behind them. Scientology is a straight-up cult famous for totalitarian and strong-arm tendencies, as well as particularly kooky beliefs.

Just noticed this thread.

I found this organisation quite a while back, found their Scientologist links (although, mind you, remember the Church of Scientology are quite good at hiding their tracks and deceiving people.  TECHNICALLY, this is a Not for profit, non-denominational organisation aimed at helping the community) and analysed their methodology.

There are two main points about this particular organisation:

1) There is absolutely no referenced, factual or documented evidence.  Although each video is edited in a purposefully misleading and confusing way as to APPEAR factual, there is no merit to it what so ever.
If you have a look at most GOVERNMENT policies and drug websites, they will shine a brighter light than what this organisation attempts.

2) The entire organisation is simply a propaganda machine, with some kick-arse marketing technique and branding.
Obviously most of their money has gone in to the media, rather than any actual research.

The reason FOR this is NOT to help the community or public health, but push the agenda and ideals of a very rigid discourse.... The Church of Scientology's.

Always, always, ALWAYS look for WELL referenced material, be careful of that editing style, it's obviously deceptive and commonly used in "current affair" style programs to mislead through confusion.

All in all though, pretty entertaining videos, ey?
heehee.. Too bad for them that REAL drug policy for the future will be made by the DRUG USERS of now.

Change be a-coming.  Generational.

--------------------
We are the Divine Universe, Incarnate!

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: ZenXi6]
    #11515099 - 11/23/09 09:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ZenXi6 said:Change be a-coming.  Generational.

See, I never understood people who claim this...

The baby-boomer generation was filled with love-filled, pot-exhaling, shroom-ingesting, music-loving people. This does not reflect the current beliefs of their generation today. For some, it still holds true. But for others, like my dad, they're either completely against that lifestyle (read: the deny it or didn't like it) or they didn't do it at all.

To say that because we behave like this now is NOT to say all of us will hold the same values and beliefs in 40 years. It's change, and it's inevitable, (Unfortunately, at times)

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #11515676 - 11/23/09 11:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

optyks said:To say that because we behave like this now is NOT to say all of us will hold the same values and beliefs in 40 years. It's change, and it's inevitable, (Unfortunately, at times)

hey man, i may be 43, and i don't believe in cars or marijuana or graffiti, but i won't be hating on shrooms in 20 or 40 or 60 years.

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Another deceitful anti drug propaganda video... do ppl believe this shit? [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #11515993 - 11/24/09 12:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This is good.
Yet you cannot speak of your demographic. Individuals count, but rarely for such things as important as this in a materialistic and capitalistic society.

That is to say: he who has money governs, and generally this is not the same person who feels the same as we do.

OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

#11516814 - 11/24/09 04:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

optyks said:
Quote:

ZenXi6 said:Change be a-coming.  Generational.

See, I never understood people who claim this...

The baby-boomer generation was filled with love-filled, pot-exhaling, shroom-ingesting, music-loving people. This does not reflect the current beliefs of their generation today. For some, it still holds true. But for others, like my dad, they're either completely against that lifestyle (read: the deny it or didn't like it) or they didn't do it at all.

To say that because we behave like this now is NOT to say all of us will hold the same values and beliefs in 40 years. It's change, and it's inevitable, (Unfortunately, at times)

Theres a difference between stopping or even opposing drug use though and wanting every person using drugs executed or in jail for a long time like the current hypocrites...

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder