Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Mostly Unfullfilling Hunt
    #1149390 - 12/17/02 01:57 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

even with the rescent rains i haven't had a whole lot of luck hunting.
i did find this (Shaggy):

and a few galerinas in fine, lose bark mulch around pine. i want to go up north for the chantarelles for christmas break if i can.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreenGrassFarmer
observer
Loc: Green ol Pacific Northwes...
Re: Mostly Unfullfilling Hunt [Re: canid]
    #1150109 - 12/17/02 06:57 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

hey dude...my neighbor has about 25 of those manes in his yard...lol..thats funny...

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: Mostly Unfullfilling Hunt [Re: GreenGrassFarmer]
    #1150187 - 12/17/02 07:44 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, pickins are slim for me. i usualy turn my nose at these but if it's all i can get, i'll take it.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinedrow
Shroom lover
Male

Loc: Olympia, WA
    #1150351 - 12/17/02 09:31 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I hear you, this whole Autumn has been one awful season. From July till now I have found 3 scrawny panther caps, 2 gemmata caps, and 3 fly agarics. Like you I found a decent amount of coprinus mushrooms. I also found a shit load of boletes I didn't even bother picking. If it ain't gonna fry my then it is a waste. Oh yeah, I also found a LOT of chantrels. Wishing better luck for all of us.....

--------------------
"It is a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart"

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mostly Unfullfilling Hunt [Re: drow]
    #1151588 - 12/18/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

bah, you suck! ... didnt even pick the boletes or chantrelles?!??!? I have been JUST looking for those two species lol...
:smile:

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #1154524 - 12/19/02 08:17 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

well it appears that nature has punished me for my bitching with bounty.
while walking home yasterday after a final exam, i spotted several huge shaggys on a nearby lawn. i walked over to check them out and sure enough, there where about a dozen very large shaggys. this lawn is one of those that are just too green and i noticed that three of the shaggys had odd rosecomb like deformities on them so i figured i'd leave them.
whilst walkin home i encountered a few more species (mostly pan foes and psathyrellas) but little of interest untill i got to the road i live on.
the mushrooms where up everywhere. even allong the shoulder of the road, where nothing usualy grows. it would seem the rain did the area good. i passed a descent sprawl of marasmius ordeades, intermixed with various other marasmius looking mushrooms. i pased by many pufbals (i plan to return in full light to attempt an id). i passed several species of agaricus, including what appeared to be campestris. i even passed a beautiful but deadly Amanita phalloides under a pine. by the time i got halfway to my house it was completely dark and i likely missed a variety of other species but i will return today to see what can be seen. i wish i had a camera so i could share pics other than scaned ones but for now that will have to suffice.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract