Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

DMT in a Weed Vaporizer?
    #11483072 - 11/18/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

By weed vaporizer, I mean the little box with the hose... is there any way to possibly smoke DMT using this little thing?

And since I have a lot of DMT at my disposal, does anyone have any insight into putting like 30 mg of DMT over a joint split between a friend or taken to the dome?

I was thinking about starting my friend off with a low dose of DMT administered this way, but he seems to think he can use the little hot box vaporizer for smoking the DMT.

Probably going to end up making "The Machine" seeing as my only options for smoking DMT are out the window (broke my bong and oil burner this week).

He also has a bong at his disposal. I never get a perfect answer for this. I'm trying to visualize myself smoking DMT out of a bong.

Parsley then DMT then more parsley on top, keep a flame over it for a few seconds to melt the DMT into the parsley, but at this point when I inhale do I let the flame touch the parsley and smoke it like weed? Or let the flame touch the parsley for a split-second, then remove the flame and inhale

Edited by Angel_Above (11/18/09 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: Angel_Above]
    #11483202 - 11/19/09 12:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I know where you're from and they often sell these things at gas stations called glass roses or something it's basically a meth pipe just look around you could probably find one.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #11484809 - 11/19/09 11:10 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm from IL, and I've NEVER seem something like that at a gas station.

The only oil burner I've gotten was $25 (used) and it was soooo small.

The smoke would end up being too harsh and by hit 2-3, I would end up forgetting how to work the thing because the technique isn't so easy once you're blastin off, ya know?

InvisibleTrippyNinja

#11484848 - 11/19/09 11:17 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have the eagle bill vaporizer pipe. Would it work with DMT?

Heres the link to it if anybody is interested in buying one.

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Eagle_Bill__Shake_amp_Vape_Pipe.cfm?iProductID=3408&iProductCategoryID=738

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#11485030 - 11/19/09 11:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said:
I'm from IL, and I've NEVER seem something like that at a gas station.

Ya I know, so am I and these are behind the counter sometimes.

You have to look for them.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#11485294 - 11/19/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Know of any gas stations that have sold them? I got some citgo's and speedways around me.

How much is one of those? My oil burner, which was smaller than that but with a bigger bulb, was $25 USED.

Offlineegobraininsane8
Mystic Wanderer
    #11486605 - 11/19/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Id rather use a chillum or tinfoil, because if someone found my dmt pipe ie my parents or someone who doesnt do drugs they would think i smoked meth or crack.  And i would have a hard time describing dmt to someone.

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: egobraininsane8]
    #11486700 - 11/19/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have a hot box vaporizer too and have thought about using it for DMT but there are two problems. First of all, this isn't the kind where you can adjust the temperature and I'm not sure at what temp DMT vaporizes, but the it may or may not be near the temp that THC vaporizes at. And more importantly, DMT would probably ruin your vapor whip. Well, maybe not ruin it, but you'll never want to use for anything but DMT again. So this would only be a good idea if you had a special whip just for DMT.

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Edited by nightbringer (11/19/09 04:23 PM)

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #11486747 - 11/19/09 04:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I've smoked changa out of a vaporizer many times. You can infuse DMT into any dry leaf or cannabis and it will work well in a vaporizer. And yes you will need to have a separate whip to use with DMT smoking mixtures.

--------------------

OfflineThePharmahuasquero
Male

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: nightbringer]
    #11486749 - 11/19/09 04:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Angel...
I have a pipe for you that my wife came up with... because of her past bad habit. Haha.
But the pipe is amazing! I have had ridiculously amazing experiences with it.

I have had 0 harshness at all from the pipe. It is perfectly for DMT.

Okay, get you a pen. A nice long one will do perfectly.

Get tin foil if you can, aluminum foil works just fine.

Pull off a nice LONG sheet of it. I don't know how long, just judge.

Fold it to pen's length. When you have this done, roll the foil up onto the pen.

After you are done with that, pull the foil from the pen.

That is your pipe. To keep it from unrolling, I usually take pieces of torn off foil and tie it around the pipe.

For the screen, I stuff burn-off cleaned steel wool down into it. Just enough to fit. You will have to experiement with it.

This pipe has done amazing things for me, and I have had 0 problems breaking through with it.

I was blown away that there was no harshness..

You can push down the steel wool enough to leave a small space at the tip to load you DMT until your wool. Just head around the foil to have the crystal go into the wool and smoke it by inhaling and letting the flame go into the pipe to hit the wool.

Works amazing. Try it atleast one time, you will be amazed.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
- Terence McKenna

Disclaimer: Anything said under this internet alias is completely fictional and not to be taken seriously.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: ThePharmahuasquero]
    #11486777 - 11/19/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You're recommending people smoke DMT out of tin foil? :wtf:

--------------------

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

#11486791 - 11/19/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ThePharmahuasquero said:
Angel...
I have a pipe for you that my wife came up with... because of her past bad habit. Haha.
But the pipe is amazing! I have had ridiculously amazing experiences with it.

I have had 0 harshness at all from the pipe. It is perfectly for DMT.

Okay, get you a pen. A nice long one will do perfectly.

Get tin foil if you can, aluminum foil works just fine.

Pull off a nice LONG sheet of it. I don't know how long, just judge.

Fold it to pen's length. When you have this done, roll the foil up onto the pen.

After you are done with that, pull the foil from the pen.

That is your pipe. To keep it from unrolling, I usually take pieces of torn off foil and tie it around the pipe.

For the screen, I stuff burn-off cleaned steel wool down into it. Just enough to fit. You will have to experiement with it.

This pipe has done amazing things for me, and I have had 0 problems breaking through with it.

I was blown away that there was no harshness..

You can push down the steel wool enough to leave a small space at the tip to load you DMT until your wool. Just head around the foil to have the crystal go into the wool and smoke it by inhaling and letting the flame go into the pipe to hit the wool.

Works amazing. Try it atleast one time, you will be amazed.

Tin foil seems like it would be extremely unhealthy to vaporize with.
I would never get anywhere near making a pipe with tin foil.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Offlinebenitoamanito
rad

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11487142 - 11/19/09 05:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

they sell oil burners (tweak pipes) at most smoke shops just ask for oil burner.. there like 3 bucks

Edited by benitoamanito (11/19/09 05:16 PM)

Male

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: benitoamanito]
    #11487216 - 11/19/09 05:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You don't vaporizing using the TIN FOIL. The DMT is in the wool, which you heat.

You don't heat the tin foil. It is only used to tunnel the vapor into your mouth.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

Everyone complains that oil burners leave hot vapor and many, many other issues.

This doesn't have that issue at all.

There is no taste, no smoke is produced. Nothing.

You just heat the steel wool and the vapor is tunneled to your mouth with the aluminum foil.

Besides... pretty much every screen that's inside of the bowls you smoke out of are ALUMINUM! Omfg.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
- Terence McKenna

Disclaimer: Anything said under this internet alias is completely fictional and not to be taken seriously.

Edited by ThePharmahuasquero (11/19/09 05:30 PM)

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#11487314 - 11/19/09 05:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I would still rather put the steel in some glass, never tin foil. And I don't put screens in my bowl, lol.

--------------------

Male

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: muistrue]
    #11487340 - 11/19/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I am just saying.

I don't use tin foil. I use aluminum. I don't have a glass peice.

And you see my point with the aluminum screen thing.

I have had amazing results with this type of pipe.

Many break throughs and 0 harshness.

I can smoke out of it until I can't physically smoke any more.

The aluminum isn't heated at all. It's all the wool

--------------------
- Terence McKenna

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#11487387 - 11/19/09 05:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ThePharmahuasquero said:
And you see my point with the aluminum screen thing.

Pipe screens are made from stainless steel...

--------------------

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

#11487401 - 11/19/09 05:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

quick question. Is there a particular brand or type of steel wool that's good for freebase pipes and do you have to do anything with it before smoking with it?

I have one of those straight little rose tubes but I am too lazy to blow the end out into a bulb. So I want to just make a little ghetto freebase pipe out of it.

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: nightbringer]
    #11487441 - 11/19/09 05:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nightbringer said:
quick question. Is there a particular brand or type of steel wool that's good for freebase pipes and do you have to do anything with it before smoking with it?

Yes. Don't use steel wool (like chore boy) as it will burn. Use a spiral steel pot scrubber like this.

--------------------

Invisiblemisfitdeviate

Loc: ESSR
    #11487488 - 11/19/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

awesomebastard said:
I know where you're from and they often sell these things at gas stations called glass roses or something it's basically a meth pipe just look around you could probably find one.

i found one of those over at the head shop (in CA) and smoked some DMT a few days ago. it worked great! :crazy2:

Offlinebenitoamanito
rad

Re: DMT in a Weed Vaporizer? [Re: misfitdeviate]
    #11487765 - 11/19/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yea they are meant for CRYSTALS.. ooeeyyy.. they even have colored ones.. ahaha i made a pipe today out of an arundo donax reed [ just one section a wall on each end], and an almond shell.. :smile: ill post a picture in a minute

Offlinebenitoamanito
rad

#11487855 - 11/19/09 06:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

heres tha pictars of my new invention arundo amazing almond pipes.. 5 dollars.. :smile:

OfflineI 3nj0y Pi3
Male

#11487880 - 11/19/09 06:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

... interesting

--------------------
Disclaimer : Anything posting by this internet alias should be considered completely fiction and, for the most part, bullshit. :evil:

Offlinegeckomage
The Magical Gecko
Male User Gallery

#16878608 - 09/20/12 03:45 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i hate to bump such an old post back up to the top, but i got to this from google from doing my own research. (i happen to be a member on shroomery). you could always make your own oil burner. i've made several. i've never touched meth nor will i ever do so but it is a very effective and time proven tool for vaporizing things.

basically, find yourself some glass tubing (you can order it online for pretty cheap or if you happen to be in a chemistry class they usually have tons of it laying around to heat up on bunsen burners and bend to use for all kindsa crap). i recommend 12mm OD 10mm ID 2mm wall thickness if you can find it. but for dmt ive used even the tiny lil tubes.

to cut it to length take a file and use the corner of it to score a nice grove around about half of it. then gently apply pressure on either side of it like a twig until it snaps. this will give you a nice decently clean cut without the need for a glass tube cutter.. if you want that end to be your mouth piece get yourself a propane torch or butane (not one of those whimpy lighters, i'm talkin the kind you solder copper pipes with, can be found at any hardware store for not that much)

this part is IMPORTANT or you will shatter every piece of glass you try to use. turn on the torch and set it on a flat level surface so it wont fall over and start a fire. then get a nice flame going. you're going to see a bright blue small flame in the center. the tip of this is the hottest. then you're gonna see a long barely visible blue going 3-5 inches away from the torch. put your lil glass tube a few inches from this and start rotating it and moving it back and forth (fairly fast, but not like you're wanking it) then slowly move closer and closer to the bright blue flame. this prevents the glass from going into temperature shock and shattering.

to get the mouthpiece end you just want to turn the end a dull orange. to where the edges smooth out.  MAKE SURE THE END YOU'RE HOLDING IS BBEELLOOWW THE FLAME OR THE FLAME WILL GO UP THE TUBE AND BURN YOUR HAND. its best to hold it below the flame at an angle. so you wont cut your lips up. then on the other end you're gonna wana do the same thing after you let the glass air cool. except you are going to keep heating it and spinning it until you get a nice glob (the bigger the bulb you want the bigger glob you need) of molten glass going on the end. after you have accomplished this you want to quickly remove it from the flame and hold it vertically (so the molten blob is facing down) then GENTLY blow into it and form your bubble. don't go too big or the glass will be so thin it will brake as soon as you set it down. i've gotten it so thin i could blow on it and it would rain down super thin pieces like glitter. the key to a DURABLE oil burner is getting a good sized glob and blowing a moderate bulb so the glass stays thick.

NEXT you want to let it air cool. and then set it on a flat surface with JUST the bulb hanging off. kind of let it do its own thing and let the heavier side of the bulb roll to the bottom (gravitys got this one for ya) this is the side you're going to put your hole into.

to make the hole start the bubble out at the tip of the barely visible blue flame and slowly move towards the bright blue small flame while blowing moderately into the oil burner. this will cause it to go POP and make a hole. the hole should be pretty small DO NOT BLOW TOO HARD OR YOU WILL MESS THIS WHOLE PROCESS UP. now you're gonna have a weird bulge on the side of your bulb with a tiny hole at the end. to make it like a normal oil burner (unless you like it thata way, its yours to customize) take that same spot and gently start at the tip of the big flame and move till you're about an inch to half an inch from the small blue flame. the trick is to melt the bulge back down while making the hole a little bigger without having the gas blowing out into the flame melt and flatten part of your bulb.

then you're ready to trip some balls :smile:

hope this helps!

I certainly hopes noone uses this for consuming meth. i've lost too many good friends to that shit. DON'T DO IT. if anyone knows of anyone using my technique for making a meth pipe let me know and i will delete it :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds