Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Mycobags

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Myco bag
    #1148260 - 12/17/02 09:22 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Im gonna use a mycobag to put in my outdoor bed after it is fully colonized, i was just wondering wich would be better the original mycobag or the one with just whole grain, im gonna us pf classic spores

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Myco bag [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1148280 - 12/17/02 09:29 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

You're gonna inoculate and colonize a myco bag and then just throw it out back, sounds like a waste to me. Outdoor beds are comprised of spent and contaminated cultures, at least where I'm from.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Myco bag [Re: Skikid16]
    #1148313 - 12/17/02 09:42 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Well im not just gonna throw it out back skikid, im gonna make a outdoor bed moe style, except im not gonna dig a hole, im gonna make a raised bed with landscape timbers, cow shit, and wet straw, i want to be 100% certain that the mycellium get a good foothold on the bed cause im not trying to spend all that money and labor to not get a good bed goin

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (12/17/02 09:52 AM)

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#1148339 - 12/17/02 09:51 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I understand, but it still sounds a little wasteful. But hey good luck, and I'd go with the grains.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Myco bag [Re: Skikid16]
    #1148347 - 12/17/02 09:53 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

So do you think the spent mycobag that i let grow shrooms would be enuff to get the bed goin?

--------------------

OfflineNewbie2000
Idiot:www.soby.us

#1148439 - 12/17/02 10:47 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

If you want to get an outdoor bed going, I wouldn't Use a Myco bag at all. However, in comparison, I feel the original Myco bag is better. But there is NO REASON to put anything outside if you are using a Myco bag. Is this your first attempt at growing?

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#1148444 - 12/17/02 10:50 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

So do you think the spent mycobag that i let grow shrooms would be enuff to get the bed goin?

I think so.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Myco bag [Re: Newbie2000]
    #1148665 - 12/17/02 12:09 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Dude i know yur not supposed to put a myco bag outside, i want an outdoor bed, and so i need a bunch of mycellium to get it goin, so i figured a colonized myco bag would do the trick to "inoculate" the outdoor bed, they are cheap, and almost effortless, so that prolly what ill use, ill do jars and all that when i move out of my parents house.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Mycobags

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation