Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Money Matters

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSciaticGryphon
Stranger

child support loop hole??
    #11473556 - 11/17/09 02:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ive got a friend who has gone through a huge battle in court to get half custody of his kids. long story short he got half custody, but technically has them more then the she wore mom does. The judge left the child support issue up to the lawyers, my friend has a public attorney. Right now the case is closed but all the lawyer said he could do is fill out some packet of cs. Right now he is unemployed and getting unemployment but they are still taking money out of his UE checks which are only about $300. there was suppose to be a hold on them taking money until this got figured out. they've got his last check from his work before he got laid off that they are holding, or have taken already. He cannot pay his bills as it is, and now he can barely support his kids he worked his ass off to get. CS told him there was no financial help or anything he could do. I think this is bullshit, the meth head mom is on financial aid and is getting money for having her kids a few hours in the morning, but my friend is getting fucked for having basically full custody.
Is there a loop hole or something we can do to stop those thieving bastards at the child support? somebody must have had a similar situation. how do we fight this?

so turns out the bitch called in and bitched because she had no money coming in. so the CS place took the hold off. wtf? its on record that theres suppose to be a hold while the child support is recalculated. so even if the bitch was bitching about it how can they lift the hold when its on record? shes not suppose to be getting money.this bitch has a job and is supported by her fucking spouse. but she keeps taking. she doesnt even pay for shit for the kids, she uses the money for drugs. The fucked up part is that their her kids too, so she knows my friend cant support the kids and himself with no money! this shit cant be legal. this has to be violating rights of some sort.  so his last check and the 100 from his $300 unemployment went to her when it wasnt suppose to. Im almost to the point where shes going to disappear. shes realy starting to piss me the fuck off.

Edited by SciaticGryphon (11/19/09 11:58 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSouthern Smoke
Stranger

Re: child support loop hole?? [Re: SciaticGryphon]
    #11513250 - 11/23/09 07:56 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

"I'm almost to the point where.."
Its best to keep calm.  Things have a way of working themselves out, i think.  I'll pray for the situation.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Money Matters