Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleninetynine
puke boy skeleton face
 User Gallery

Loc: no hands land, az
First trip tomorrow & what about body frys...
    #1139211 - 12/13/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

after months and months of trying to get shrooms i have recently aquired three 8ths. Tomorrow at about 4:30pm i should be munching 3.5gms of my shrooms. I am so very looking forward to it. My roommate and me have bought a bunch of new colorful fish this week and i'm sure they will be great to watch. I also have a 20lbs rock that i plan on painting when i'm shrooming, from what i have read paint colors should be cool eh? And the rock will be a nice momento. I can't wait!

The other two 8th were to go to my roommate and a friend of ours. Though it seems my roommate has invited her cousin and his wife to shroom with us also. Because i'm the one who paid the $100 for the shrooms i am going to eat my full 8th as i had planned... but my roommate and our friend will be splitting their 8ths with her cousin and his wife. That is about 1.7gms each for the four of them. (All of them have done shrooms in the past) anyway to my question... my roommate has warned me about something she calls a "body fry" when you dont eat enough shrooms or they are not petent enough... something where you feel fucked up but without visuals and it is not very pleasent... you cant sleep, your not sober, but your also not tripping. my roommate tells me that back when she did shrooms often she woulld never eat less than an 8th, so i'm worried that i will have 4 people with body frys while i'm tripping balls... and i will have also wasted $70 in shrooms on them when they are not even having fun. none of them have tripped in months or longer... whats the chances they will have a good time on 1.7gms? any of you ever have a "body fry"?

thanks

--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

Edited by ninetynine (12/13/02 03:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLlamanose
The llama knows

Re: First trip tomorrow & what about body frys... [Re: ninetynine]
    #1139218 - 12/13/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I used to do half an 8th when just chillin with friends, it's not real intense, but it's a trip.  Light visuals, slight trippy feeling.  They wont be blown away, but they have no right to bitch if they are eating YOUR mushies for free.

It sounds like a good time to me.  :laugh: Go get a laser pointer and some of those bright LED keychains, glowsticks, and some nice mellow cd's.  Keep your mind and soul inside the body at all times - and remember, have fun.  :grin: 

--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
    #1139219 - 12/13/02 03:15 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

when you dont eat enough for good visuals you still get a body buzz, im assuming this is what your friends meant by "fry". its not unpleasant at all, just like being really high and giddy, so either way you still have fun.

--------------------

OfflineTriptopinkFloyd
No Hassles orBad Attitudes

Loc: nowhere I want to be
    #1139657 - 12/13/02 08:20 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Don't expect too see tons of visuals. High expectations could just lead you to disappointment. Just eat them and have fun. I've never heard of feeling really shitty from not eating enough its just not as intense. Kudos on finding shrooms in Ohio i had to resort to growing. I know a ton of people from toledo university so tell them i said whats up.

--------------------
I do not partake in illegal acts of any kind, what i say is in pure interest for the science of mycology.

Offlinejohn706
C12H17N2O4P
 User Gallery
Re: First trip tomorrow & what about body frys... [Re: TriptopinkFloyd]
    #1140417 - 12/14/02 07:13 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

the first time i tripped i did 1.7 grams(half an 1/8th) it was a good expirience. but def there. a nice introduction to the world of psycadelics. when i concentrated on the fire place the bricks would move. i went outside. it was a nice 70 degreese Farenheight. nice night. everytihng looked amazing. little pixels and colors and shit. but i wasnt full tripping. but im sure theyll have fun. the most recent time i "tripped". i onyl did 1 gram and smoke about a gram. it was liek bleh. i had that weird body buzz. and i got really emotionless. kinda depressive almost. me and my friend too. we both say in silenece in my car for a bit. just liek blah. once we smoked a blunt things livened up. we felt better. and were able to start somewhat enjoying it. basiclly shrooms will give u a diff effect every time. it all depends on set and setting. dont expect much. but dont not expect much. dont be down. be ready. youll figure it out once u get there., dont worry, im sure everyone will be alright./

--------------------

Invisibleninetynine
puke boy skeleton face
 User Gallery

#1146657 - 12/16/02 05:27 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

well i ate my 8th of shrooms like planned, and they ate their half 8ths..... they thought the shrooms tasted bad, and put them in some hamburgers to eat them. i ate mine straight, i didnt think they tasted bad at all....they were not good, but nothing too bad.... i could have muched on a pound of them and been fine... well until they kicked in.... but anyway. must have been some weak ass shrooms because we all just got a body buzz....and a short one at that. i assumed they would but even eating an 8th ( 3.5gms ) didnt do much except make me feel high and kinda giggly. for about 10 minutes i could get slight visuals if i concentrated on something, kinda like those fuzzy pictures you have to stare at to see hidden pictures... it was like that. if i stared at the tiger print on the blanket, it would kinda make ocean type waves....was kinda cool...but that was it basicly...and i could only do that for about 10 min.....we were all pretty sober after 3-4 hours after we first ate them. my thoughts were never effected at all, i just felt kinda high, no altered states of mind or great insights or anything. it was kind of a let down after how long it took me to get my shrooms. i'm going to try to get more some time soon. so do you think i should eat more than an 8th? or did i just get screwed with weak shrooms?

--------------------

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1146730 - 12/16/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

You should have been tripping fairly hard on an 8th.Those must have been shitty shrooms.Commercial shrooms are often dried half assed.Were they cracker dry? Fully open caps?

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisibleninetynine
puke boy skeleton face
 User Gallery

Re: First trip tomorrow & what about body frys... [Re: monoamine]
    #1146955 - 12/16/02 06:41 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

they were pretty fucking dry, damn close to a cracker dry yeah. the caps were not fully open...sort of round, with openings where the stem was attached. i think i would have had to eat 2-3 8ths of those shrooms to get a nice strong trip.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag