Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
dear vendors...
    #1146630 - 12/16/02 05:22 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

are any of u interested in spreading spores more effectively. i find alot of people i know want spores but dont really like the net. if u would be inclined maybe set up a deal with a large quantity i could set up a network to sell people some. i knwo right now i could sell 10 right off the bat. not that much but. i think more shops should carry shroom sprores im sure there is a couple stores would here and i live in a small city if i went hour and a half away to a bigger centre im sure i could convince more places to carry them. jsut a thought for u to spread the magic mushroom while expanding your business. u should do this more over the country. anyway just a thought. and think of the convinance of going down to your local shop and pickin up some different spores to experimant on.

peace

sorry for spelling just got it down quik if u liek my idea pm me. i think this woudl be great for the whole culture around here plus drop the horendous price of mush around here. perhaps this would be done decreatly in stores as to not raise suspision. i dunno just a thought

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Edited by the man (12/16/02 05:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: dear vendors... [Re: the man]
    #1147386 - 12/16/02 11:44 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Good idea but tough....

Many shops won't carry spore syringes becuase the sight of a syringe with a needle on it is illegal in some states.  And prints, well sterility comes into play. 

If you can do it go nuts :smile:

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: dear vendors... [Re: Lana]
    #1148258 - 12/17/02 07:21 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yes but i dotn have a library of spores. plus this is not in the states i live in canada. which most of u know is better then teh states. anyway just a thought.

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag