Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Winter Trip...What should I do?
    #1146485 - 12/16/02 06:41 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

MY friend Mike and I are planning to trip for our second time sometime next week. The first time was on the 4th when we watched the fireworks at a local park. This time, however, we want to dose a full 8th rather than half an 8th like last time in order to get real good visuals. The only problem is that it gets real cold here in Dayton during late December. But I was lucky enough to score some shrooms so I figure what the hell, right? We're seniors in high school and next week begins our christmas vacation so that'll probably be the best time.

We thoght about doing it at Mike's house and watch some movies and listen to musc, but his dad will be home all break and mine occasionally comes home during the day unexpectedly. What and where could we possibly go or do if we trip in the day time??

Anyway, I have this idea about camping out in these local woods..it'll be damn cold but if we layer up, we should be alright. I figure we could build a small little contolled fire in the evening just before dark. I'm thinking about bringing a stereo and play music (pink floyd, led zepplin, dave) and play "find the radio" (i read this somewhere on the shroomry...sounds like fun). And then we coud stare at the stars for a while and be in total euphoria and then of course smoke some bud. I'm even thinking about inviting a few other people who i know might want to camp out and drink...I guess I'd just like to have them there just in case Mike and I wig out and we're the only ones there.

This is the best idea that I have so far...I'd love to go to a movie, but i'd like to avoid driving since that didn't go too well last summer and i'd rather not have someone drive us around unless they were cool with us sroomin...some people i know aren't into shrooming or just might not want to deal with two idiots in the car with them. Saving the shrooms for a party might be fun, but I don't want to deal with people fucking with us if they know we're tripping.

So what are some good ideas for a trip in the winter time? Day or night? What could we possibly do? Do you think the camp out is a good idea? I'd be interested in any ideas or comments. Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
Re: Winter Trip...What should I do? [Re: toker]
    #1146760 - 12/16/02 07:51 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well I don't know exactly where your at....or if you have mountains there....and if there is snow on the ground....but I would definantly hit the slopes for some snowboarding!!! (If you know how...) I've been out of mycology for about 4 or 5 months and I'm currently waiting for some syringes from Ryche.  That's probably the first thing I'm gonna think of doing.  Suggestion...  :cool: 

Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Winter Trip...What should I do? [Re: toker]
    #1147150 - 12/16/02 09:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Do it inside and alone. Listen to some music but don't watch TV.  :wink:

What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports