Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekaptain_karma
We're all inthis together
Loc: the jolly old land of Oz
chocolates
    #1145951 - 12/16/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I'm going to make some chocolates with my next batch, and I wanted to know if anyone had any tips or advice, particularly concerning the ratio of chocolate to ground up mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
Re: chocolates [Re: kaptain_karma]
    #1146010 - 12/16/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I usually do my shrooms in cocoa, and while i've been zealously spreading my gospel about these forums it was suggested that i should try the shroom chocolates sometime instead.

I'm planning on taking ten grams of crispy dry shrooms, grinding them up and adding them to the least amount of G & B's organic dark as i can get away with.

My ideas are that i need enough choc to mask the taste, which is quite easy using G & B's dark, and that there's enough to bind the shrooms into something reasonable looking when it sets.  I also know that strong chocolate has a nutralising effect on the trip so i don't want to be using more than i need to, to meet the above needs.

I'm planning on doing these for Solstice which is Sunday morning at 1.14 by the way. :laugh: 

Anonymous

Re: chocolates [Re: kaptain_karma]
    #1146139 - 12/16/02 01:32 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: chocolates [Re: Anonymous]
    #1147345 - 12/16/02 11:16 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I suggest doing a test run to see how much chocolate will fill your molds, or whatever your filling. The chocolates break down really quick, you'll be boomin in 20 mins on them so maybe spread the chocolates out over a perid of time. just a suggestion. disregard that if you feel like being slingshotted into oblivion though. Check this tek out for making molds.
CSC's Choco-Pop TEK

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder