Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
My Thaialnd/Cambodia?Koh Samui and Suphanburi
    #1143191 - 12/15/02 12:02 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Shroom Hunting adventure of Sept 10 to Oct 15, 2002 is now partially recorded in four sections of My art gallery at the following site listed below. I hope that no one considers this a double post since it covers three fields inthis forum, Shroom Hunting, Shroom Pictures and creative Media and Art.

There are shroom pictures, where we hunted. The only thing left out where the buffalo and catttle images.

anyway enjoy. Cliick ont he image and go tot he shroomunting parts one through four.

Mj

Now available at the following notice. a few hundred of the many images from Thailand and Cambodian in a four part series all posted at Natura's site in Paris. which is now having fifty visitors a day.

WEll Natura has sifted through my images from Thailand and Cambodia and Suphanburri and has posted a few hundred of the ones I sent to him. Minus the many pink buffalo and attle pictures.

here is the link to the site of mjs shroom hunting trip parts 1-4
mjshroomer

See my next post below Rogers for the correct info and URLS

There are many shroom photos, temples and pictures of me with wilde deasties.

enjoy and give thanks to Release the Reality by natura of mycotopia.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (12/15/02 12:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoger_Barrett
But you can callme Syd!

Loc: Kitsap County WA
Re: My Thaialnd/Cambodia?Koh Samui and Suphanburi [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1143229 - 12/15/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

John:

I'm only on the first section and already I'm blown away by the pictures. The temple shots are amazing.

Is there a text to accompany the pix? I'd love to read more about what we are seeing. Starting with the banquet in the boat!

Perhaps its covered later, but are any active mushrooms still used as part of any religious ceremonies? If not what is the history of the use of active mushrooms in the countries you traveled?

Thanks for sharing this.. I'm looking forward to paging through it all!

--------------------
The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way that I can understand.

Mazatec Shaman Maria Sabina

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: My Thaialnd/Cambodia?Koh Samui and Suphanburi [Re: Roger_Barrett]
    #1143260 - 12/15/02 12:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

See belwo for correct URL's to these four new sections of my art site.

They cover Cambodia/Thailand, Suphanburi and bangkok shroom hunting trips.

,j

Edited by mjshroomer (12/15/02 12:58 PM)

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #1143303 - 12/15/02 12:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

That looks like it was a really fun adventure. Do you go to other countries often?

Those cubensis were beautiful. Nice Photos.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #1143355 - 12/15/02 01:01 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Offlinemoorhsum
SEED MASTER

Loc: N America
    #1145327 - 12/16/02 08:24 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I think I'd feel realy humble in a temple place like that...Those statues...
Are they just laying around, like junk? I know it wouldn't be a good Idea (legally or otherwise) to take stuff like that, but IS it just laying around?

--------------------
We are the counter-culturaly elite...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: My Thaialnd/Cambodia?Koh Samui and Suphanburi [Re: moorhsum]
    #1147818 - 12/17/02 04:32 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

It is in a hidden jungle paradise and until you get there you have no idea that it is there hidden in the jungle of Cambodia and built between the 12th to 14th centuries.

Very ancient and wise it is to be standing where few have stood before.

mj

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1147962 - 12/17/02 05:42 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Beautiful looking place always reminds me of
Anak morepork in the disc world books by terry pratchett
Those strangler figs look spectacular.Gota go there some time :smile:
Every been into,or heard of shrooms from Burma?

--------------------
er

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag