Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelovi
Christmas Cake Ice Cream Cones
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Single most horrifying moment in my life
    #11415037 - 11/08/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

sorry if its hard to understand sometimes im not that great of a writer.

Im not really sure what made this happen it could of been that i had done shrooms the weekend before and the weekend before that. Or it could of been the run ins with other members of my family. Or my mood even though i was having a great. Or maybe even my new choice in music Pink Floyd, which i hope not because they re amazing.

Well it all started at about 9pm when me and my friend kyler got 10.5gs of cubensis. Earlier that day I downloaded a bunch of Pink Floyd and vrious other good bands that are fun to listen to whilst tripping. Now my friend kyler had never tripped before besides a few times on dxm, so he wanted to start off easy by consuming 1.75gs. I on the other hand done mushrooms 4 previous times my highest dose being 5gs but kyler wanted me to start at a lower dose with him so i ate  1.75gs also.

9:10pm - earlier that day i had watched a terrence mckenna video so we turned off all the lights and began to meditate, i thought about all the bummers in my life and how big of a dousche i am.

9:30pm - after we became bored of the meditating we went outside and took a few rips off my 5 footer to start things off. then when we got back in we  turned on some pink floyd (comfortably numb) and waited for the trip to set in.

9:45pm-11pm - the trip started like usual with some CEV's and some movement from my blankets as if something was under it or they were breathing. Kyler got a real kick out of this. at about 10pmwe went outside and we saw the trees swaying and the grass moving and all the bright colorsbut soon went back in because it was raining. when we got in  I took another 1.75gs and about 15 minutes later things started to get a little intense, my walls started to look like an oil painting and i stood up to get something to drink and ifelt and looked like a midget which was cool but a lil wierd. then when i got back from getting a drink and laid down everything looked cartoonish and painted besides me and kyler, which i thought was amazing because i had never experienced it before. But then when i tried to talk I sounded as if i were on tv or my voice was on a loud speaker. at about 10:30pm kyler turned on his ps3 that he brought and started playing skate which for some reason i did not like at all but even though i asked many times he would not turn off but not wanting to push the subject i dropped it for awhile. then  at about 10:50pm my bro got home and i started to talk to him and knowing that we were tripping he went ahead and slept upstairs. when i got back down stairs kyler had a my camera and decided to document us which was alright for a lil, but then i began to feel as if people were examining me from the film, so we put the camera up which saddened kyler.

11pm to 12:45am - I think at about this time kyler ate another 1.75gs, and i ate a shroom or 2 more. at this time it felt as if a new trip had started and not as fun of one it wasnt a bad one, but i became a bit bipolar. so i decided to take a nap, which i probably could of done because i was tired but then i felt as if i was leaving kyler alone and i felt it just should not be done so upped my spirit and began listening to pink floyd again which is amazing. Over the next hour  me and kyler finished off the 10.5gs me eating about 6-7gs of it.at about 12:30 my uncle came home i was told he would not be coming home and he asked me something which i dont remember and wasnt able to answer it very well but he didnt  notice and soon went to bed.

12:45am - 2:30(shit gets scary)Most of the time i can keep shit together. but at about 12:45 i lost the ability to complete sentences and communicate with kyler. the first 15 minutes werent too bad i thought it would go away but time felt like it was stopped so pretty soon i thought it wouldnt end, then i thought i was gonna have to wait until the trip was over which i felt would be forever because i couldnt go to sleep.Now im not trying to blame kyler but he started to make me feel nervous because he would tell me to stop being negative or ask me whats wrong. and i couldnt tell him at about 1:30am which felt as if it had been hours I started to think i was going insane because i couldnt keep a constant thought so i started to cry,then i started to try to think of ways to stop it like causing myself pain by twisting a nipple or giving myself a dead leg, then i thought paying attention to one thing  would help so i finally was able to say short sentences and was able to blurt out tell me a story a few time but kyler didnt understand.Then kyler thought if we went somewhere else it might help so he tried to get me to come outside but i couldnt get clothed and felt as if outside was too big of a step so i didnt go out but kyler kept at it then i began to feel sick and puked  which i thought was blood. then i felt something was really wrong and just tried to go to sleep but then i thought i had to poop so i tried but i couldnt but still felt i had to so i tried to pass out on the toilet but i couldnt so i then went and tried to go to sleep again but my thoughts started to jump to stuff like whats wrong with me am i going to die? am i going insane? i just wasnt sure then i started to think killing myself was the only option which i soon decided was a really bad idea thank god. then i thought i needed to get help from a doctor the police.  someone who could make it stop, also something i decided was a bad idea thank god. then i started to think kyler was doing it and i didnt want to hear him or see him again. so when he went out for a smoke i tried to go to couldnt so i just kept my eyes shut for as long as i could wich helped a little but whenever i opened them the room would be different or kyler wouldbe somewhere else i kept this up for about an hour then i didnt want to stop because i thought it would start again so started making noises or saying words to see if i was alright but soon fell asleep.

even though this was the the scariest thing that had happened to me i still want to  do shrooms but  i would really like it if someone could give me some insight on what went  wrong.

--------------------
To fathom hell or soar angelic, Just take a pinch of psychedelic.
-Humphry Osmond

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Single most horrifying moment in my life [Re: lovi]
    #11416422 - 11/09/09 02:40 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You took to much.

OfflinePsychonot2329
Stranger
Re: Single most horrifying moment in my life [Re: DimensionX]
    #11416475 - 11/09/09 02:58 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You did a lot of things wrong.

1) You took the mushrooms at odd intervals. At most take one set and then another hour later if you must. Though McKenna himself suggested taking 5 grams at once.

2) You didn't respect the mushrooms.

3) You should never go into the trip with ambiguity as to how much you're going to take. You need to have that planned out in advance; a shroomage of 1.75 grams will not be too intense; but if you get up at the 5 gram+ you need to prepare for that more than you did

4) You "got bored" early on with meditating...again, you didn't respect the trip.

5) You were guiding someone on their first mushroom trip...you should have both stayed at the 1.75 range. You were an irresponsible guide, and you got burned for it.

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#11416696 - 11/09/09 04:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

stay away from mushrooms.
sounds like you fucked up your friends  first trip because of your massive insecurities

--------------------

Offlinelovi
Male

Re: Single most horrifying moment in my life [Re: 2859558484]
    #11420417 - 11/09/09 05:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

thanks everyone for the help. i do feel bad for tainting a good friends first trip, and i appoligized most of the morning for it. but luckly he doesnt have a dislike for them. I also feel like a very irresponsible guide and i dont think id like to be one again for a long while.and i agree i probably took too much. but still it doesnt give a judgemental mind nazi who thinks they have a phd  in phsycology (wowitch17) the right to tell me what to do.

--------------------
-Humphry Osmond

OfflinePsychonot2329
Stranger
    #11420581 - 11/09/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lovi said:
thanks everyone for the help. i do feel bad for tainting a good friends first trip, and i appoligized most of the morning for it. but luckly he doesnt have a dislike for them. I also feel like a very irresponsible guide and i dont think id like to be one again for a long while.and i agree i probably took too much. but still it doesnt give a judgemental mind nazi who thinks they have a phd  in phsycology (wowitch17) the right to tell me what to do.

Actually, he/she does have a right.

1) wowitch is probably far more experienced than you
2) You're new to the psychedelic experience, and have no real measure of what you're getting yourself into
3) You posted in shroomery.

Do indeed stay away from them for a long time--until you get your life and maturity together. I'm not attacking you, just warning you.

Offlinelovi
Male

Re: Single most horrifying moment in my life [Re: Psychonot2329]
    #11422601 - 11/09/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i do think he/she has the experience to tell me what i did wrong and i agree that i probably shouldn t do them for awhile. but still that doesnt give a person the expertise to tell me that i have massive insecurities an should stay away from shrooms. this also comes back to you someone else who thinks they got a profile of my life down from one post. even though they never have met me did you ever think this might have occured because i didnt keep my cool and fought the trip. nope, you just simply assumed i dont have my life or maturity together. and do you end all your sentences with smug little remarks?

--------------------
-Humphry Osmond

OfflinePsychonot2329
Stranger
    #11423052 - 11/09/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lovi said:
i do think he/she has the experience to tell me what i did wrong and i agree that i probably shouldn t do them for awhile. but still that doesnt give a person the expertise to tell me that i have massive insecurities an should stay away from shrooms. this also comes back to you someone else who thinks they got a profile of my life down from one post. even though they never have met me did you ever think this might have occured because i didnt keep my cool and fought the trip. nope, you just simply assumed i dont have my life or maturity together. and do you end all your sentences with smug little remarks?

From what you posted, you do have massive insecurities, you did go into the trip knowing little about what you were doing, you went into the trip without certainty of the dose, you went into it without intent.

And clearly, if you had your life and maturity together and did the mushrooms with reverence and thought--you wouldn't have done what you did.

If you were fighting the trip, then that again shows you werent ready for what you were doing and have a lot to fix before you go into it again.

And why are you starting shit with people who are: 1) more experienced than you, 2) know more about the mushrooms and the psychedelic experience than you do, and 3) giving you guidance?

We're not trying to be dicks, we're trying to help you out. It seems like you are very young, and to be truthful, psychedelics at a young age isn't usually a good idea. Just letting you know.

Offlinelovi
Male

#11423118 - 11/09/09 10:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i totally get what your trying to get at i do believe you have the experience and are just trying to give me guidance. but i do not believe you have the proper education to be pointing out that people have massive insecurities and that they dont have their life or maturity together. and even if you did i highly doubt you could tell all of that from a few paragraphs.

--------------------
-Humphry Osmond

OfflinePsychonot2329
Stranger
    #11424055 - 11/10/09 02:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lovi said:
i totally get what your trying to get at i do believe you have the experience and are just trying to give me guidance. but i do not believe you have the proper education to be pointing out that people have massive insecurities and that they dont have their life or maturity together. and even if you did i highly doubt you could tell all of that from a few paragraphs.

My point still stands. Abstain from psychedelics for a long time--even years. Don't rush the experience--you have a whole life ahead of you. And, hell, Timothy Leary never had a psychedelic until he was 40.

Offlineshroomguyali
Pothead
Male

#11424248 - 11/10/09 04:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You got CEV's on 1.75g's?

I took 2.5g of Cubensis and smoked a whole lot of weed and didn't get any visuals.

Offlinelovi
Male

Re: Single most horrifying moment in my life [Re: shroomguyali]
    #11425061 - 11/10/09 09:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

that would make me sad. did you get any visual distortions like your depth perception being off?

--------------------
-Humphry Osmond

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

#11425582 - 11/10/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

my first 10 trips were always more good than bad, but i was never really confident...
after these 10 trips, i started getting a series of bad trips, some of them were absolutely terrible.

after these bad trips it started to become clear to me that if i didn't keep my mind focused,
it would automatically start dwelling... i would start to feel powerless over myself...

i learned that by focusing my mind, my mind doesn't dwell... i feel really powerful and in control.
focusing the mind is basically Vipassana Meditation.

if you want to try it,
read this free book called "mindfullness in plain english".

http://www.urbandharma.org/udharma4/mpe.html

i would recommend everyone to learn practice meditation for around 2 months before doing mushrooms.
it can make the difference between having a huge scary mindfuck and not having one.

OfflineDextromethorphannn
Dextronaught
Male

Loc: New York
    #11426847 - 11/10/09 02:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Respect your body, and most of all, respect the drug. ;D
Next time be sure to find a comfortable dose and dose at once, lay back and enjoy. :smile:

Offlinebenitoamanito
rad
    #11431167 - 11/11/09 03:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

didnt read the post, but i can say from experience, i have gotten "bad" shrooms before (in oc, from BRO's, so what do you expect) basically, just a drug deal, and im pretty sure they had either been A) dipped in some kind of bad acid, or B) had some kind of other chems on the surface, considering how cheap we got them... anyways, i could tell, because the trip was just too un-natural.. my guess is acid.. it made me trip weird as fuck, like i could still feel a subtle shroom trip, but it had heavy acid-like overtones.. ANYWAYS just be careful, make sure your sources are from people that look like they do mushrooms... basically the only indicator..

OfflineWildRover
On and off again
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE USA
Re: Single most horrifying moment in my life [Re: benitoamanito]
    #11477729 - 11/18/09 10:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

He took 6-7 grams. That's a lot for most people.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale