Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Herb Grinder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBrittanynichole
Brit
Female

First time tripping!
    #11421151 - 11/09/09 08:51 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So this weekend was my first time tripping shrooms.. It was my first time doing any psychadelic drug, and my trip was very interesting..

Me and two of my other friends tripped while we were camping at this really beautiful hiking place.. We had one babysitter. It was my first time and one of the guys with us first time tripping. We both did 1/2 8th and the other guy with us did a full 8th and has tripped before.

Before I tripped I had been doing all this research about it all week long so I had all these ideas of what it would be in my head. I don't even know if I'm going to be able to describe what really happened and if it will make sense to anyone, but here it goes!

So we grind up our mushrooms in the weed grinder and mix it with this vitamin c smoothie drink and took them that way, this was about 10:55 am, then we put orange juice in water bottles and left to go hiking, about 30 minutes in I started having really cool visuals on and off, tracers, bright colors, movement in things.

Finally we sit down on this huge rock and I lay back and then it really starts to hit me, the rock above me was moving in these crazy patterns, when I looked at the sand around me it was creating all these crazy images and I felt like I was melting in the sand.. Pretty cool, I was laughing and then all of the sudden I was crying which made me laugh even more..

The trip was going pretty good until my friend who took a full 8th all the sudden said "its taking over" and fell back (he says he laid back) but he appeared to fall back and hit his head.. then he sort of seizured and threw up. This is someone I really care about, and someone who has done these before so it really scared me! All of us! He insisted he was fine, but we all decided it was best to go back to our camp since it was familiar..

So at this point I was kind of anxious, and to add to that we had to walk through the woods in front of all these people. We finally made it to the car and I remember how good the air felt.. then we got back to our camp site and I just laid down in the tent.. it took me so hard that I couldn't move and I could barely speak. I could hear the people around me talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.. I was stuck in a time loop where I had no concept of time or reality. At one point I didnt even know if I was real and if the things in my life were real. I was caught in a whirlwind of a really happy good trip where everything was pulsating pink and I was having really happy thoughts to really anxious thoughts- thinking we were getting arrested, not wanting anyone to leave the tent, etc. Everything would replay in my head atleast 5 times and I started to feel like I was going insane and that I would never be normal again. And my friend who took the whole 8th was laying next to me and kept saying how he had never taken shrooms like these before and how they were kind of scary, so that made me even more anxious.

My power during the whole thing was to keep myself quiet and not vocalize that I was kind of freaking out, but I guess that was also my weakness because they told me I would have been better if I would have been talking about it. Anyway, I was stuck in this time loop for about 2 hours, and finally my friend pulled me back to reality, I realized I was ok, and I got out of the tent and had the time of my life. Crazy, intense visuals... Peacock feathers instead of leaves in the trees, different colored balloons instead of nuts in the trees, I could see the sap moving down the tree even though it wasnt actually there!! Everything was swaying and swirling together, I had a huge feeling of oneness with everything and everyone, colors were vibrant and beautiful, everything looked 3-d, just incredible. I loved that part of it!

I definitely want to do them again, I am just wondering if next time I shouldn't do so much, or if I should do it in a more comfortable setting like home? I enjoyed most of it, just those bad moments in my time loop were really scary! 70% of my trip was AMAZING though!:smile: I hope I put this in a way everyone can understand! Its all a blur to me!!:smile:

Edited by Brittanynichole (11/10/09 01:00 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: First time tripping! [Re: Brittanynichole]
    #11421414 - 11/09/09 09:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

im glad you had fun! the main thing to remember with mushrooms is to LET GO no matter what. Sometimes you feel like you're getting sucked into oblivion, but you just have to let go, holding on and fighting it is the worst thing you can do.

A tip: space your post out a bit next time and more people will read it and reply.:smile:

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

Re: First time tripping! [Re: Brittanynichole]
    #11421418 - 11/09/09 09:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you remember it pretty well. Half an eighth isn't much, good first dose. I think its important to stay talking to the people you trip with your first time if u get anxious. Try another half eighth or a little less if you want, at home

^^^True, never fight it.

Edited by CJCollin37 (11/09/09 09:28 PM)

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
. [Re: CJCollin37]
    #11421422 - 11/09/09 09:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/20/10 12:01 AM)

Offlinewhrsthespirit
Stranger

Re: First time tripping! [Re: oxalic32]
    #11422158 - 11/09/09 10:45 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I found that having a babysitter wrks w small doses for first timers

OfflineBrittanynichole
Brit
Female

Re: First time tripping! [Re: whrsthespirit]
    #11425188 - 11/10/09 12:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, it definitely helped me! When I would start to get totally lost in my trip I had to sit up and look at the sober person and then I felt ok!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Herb Grinder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience