Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMeniona
Wanderer of the Wind
Female

Loc: Arizona
Just found this...
    #11419166 - 11/09/09 03:54 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

It's an old documentation of a powerful dream I had when I was a teenager. Thought I would like to share it with someone...so, here is as good as anywhere else.

" The Devil is a very tall blond-haired woman with black eyes. She wears a washed out blue-grey dress that is long and tattered, but beautiful. She has wings when she wants them. Her wings are enormous. They are so dark that they absorb any light around them. If you look into them you see things, but no one can ever say what because they never speak again. She is incredibly beautiful. She gets angry sometimes and the bones in her face change. It makes her look like a lizard, but she is still gorgeous. Her feet are like falcons feet; when she walks her talons click against the ground.

God is not as striking as the Devil. She has long dark brown hair that curls slightly at the ends. It's always down. She wears a mossy green colored tunic. She isn't thin like the Devil is. The Devil is lithe; powerful....her body is like a battle axe, all seductive curves and deadly edges. God has more of a natural body; it seems to have grown directly out of the Earth. Her skin isn't all one color, it changes, sometimes appearing bright porcelain white, sometimes golden, sometimes deep brown. Her face shows profound compassion, her mouth is always smiling. You can see how old she is in her eyes, they're somewhere in between bright, clear blue and deep, soulful brown. Sometimes she swims through the air. Not flying, just moving. They don't hate one another, the Devil and God; in fact they almost enjoy one another's presence. They have a better understanding than any being of the necessity of both good and evil.

When there's time, they even have Sunday brunch together. They laugh. All of the angels and demons are at the table too. They hate one another though. The angels are tall, taller than God even. They never look down. It's like they're so caught up in their own honor and beauty and grace that they refuse to look past themselves. God often looks at them, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. She understands them, but they don't understand her. They don't even look at her. They don't even speak to her. They only listen. They have the ability to talk to her, but they choose not to. They talk to the Devil instead. The Devil is tall like them. She mocks them and they respond in anger. They don't take time to understand anything.

The demons are constantly yelling. They speak a strange language. Neither God nor the Devil even bothers to listen to them, but the angels do. The angels flap their wings haughtily and attempt to ignore them, but inevitably one won't be able to stand it anymore and he'll yell something back. The demons laugh and yell back, but there is rarely a response. The Devil hardly ever talks to the demons. They're talking to her most of the time, but she always ignores them. The Devil and God are seated at the head of a large table. They chat pleasantly and laugh a lot. The angels and demons are seated on opposite sides; Angels talking amongst themselves, demons yelling at them. It's a strange scene. "

I think it's a pretty cool vision. I still remember the dream clear as day, even though it was like seven years ago that I had it.

--------------------

When we meet on a cloud, I'll be laughing out loud
I'll be laughing with everyone I see.
Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMeniona
Wanderer of the Wind
Female

Re: Just found this... [Re: Meniona]
    #11420436 - 11/09/09 07:10 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Btw, I'm not a believer of the whole Christianity thing, it was just a cool dream I had once.

--------------------

OfflineTrippinNinjaBuddha
ShroominSamurai

#11421739 - 11/09/09 10:03 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

i like it

--------------------
Jumped in a river, what did I see?
Black eyed angels swimming with me
Moon full of stars and astral cars, all the figures I used to see
All my lovers were there with me
All my past and all my futures
We went to heaven in a little rowboat
There was nothing to fear and nothing to doubt

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Just found this... [Re: TrippinNinjaBuddha]
    #11422279 - 11/09/09 10:57 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

That is cool. Did you ever try and derive any meaning from it?

OfflineMeniona
Wanderer of the Wind
Female

Re: Just found this... [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11423805 - 11/10/09 03:05 AM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Oh, not really. I just figured it was a natural expression of how I viewed good and evil at that time. I guess that the demons and angels represent people who follow the "good" or "evil" paths in their lives. I think that people who think they know what being connected the "god" is all about are often kind of haughty and goofy about it, like the angels were in my dream. And more often than not, I can see god being kind of frustrated with them. The demons didn't really do anything but taunt the angels, so I guess that's how I view people who put all of their energy into being anti-god or whatever. I think a lot of people have a bad encounter with spirituality and become antagonists of anyone who believes in anything. Which is pretty fucked. Anyways...it's mostly just a cool dream.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Represents Enlil's Fear

Loc: Citizen of UMMM-Merica
    #11438197 - 11/12/09 02:23 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

i like the part about getting taken by the devils white wings.

OfflineAhimsa
Male

#11439744 - 11/12/09 12:49 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Yeah that is a wonderful scene your picturing there... talented even.

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
Re: Just found this... [Re: Ahimsa]
    #11441231 - 11/12/09 04:24 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

You probably still have a subconscious belief in religion.

Like me. I remember having a dream about hell. It was this dreadful mountain valley with lots paths towards it. I saw this weird black being jump in the sky right over the valley and the valleyt was gloomy in color....

It was probally just an expression of my subconcious belief in god repressed, due to believing that emotions are better repressed, only and not expressed.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Just found this... [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #11446573 - 11/13/09 10:30 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

After further thought, this dream may be symbolizing the idea of duality and non-dual reality. The demons and angels would symbolize the current dual nature of the earth, yelling and bickering, self righteous. Yet the Devil and God symbolize non-dual reality, getting along with eachother. Supposedly reality is in its foundation non-dual, good and evil are two sides of the same coin. 

OfflineMeniona
Wanderer of the Wind
Female

Re: Just found this... [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11449515 - 11/13/09 07:59 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Interesting insight... I like it.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism