Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Unbelievably physical feeling vivid dream
    #11419060 - 11/09/09 03:38 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Have you ever had a dream that felt so damn physical you were positive it wasn't a dream?

I'll explain my dream that happened last night..

I woke up from bed (yet still dreaming), but my apartment was completely different.  I live in a bachelor, but I woke up to a 2 bedroom apartment.  I was wondering what the fuck was going on.  I got kind of worried and grabbed my drugs and hid them in my socks.  I then noticed a girl sitting in the room smiling at me.  I asked here why my room was different.  "Did someone move all my shit to a different apartment while I was sleeping?  Was I sleeping that heavily?"  I asked.  She laughed and and said she didn't know. 

Then she stood up and started hugging me and kissing me.  We then fucked on my bed and as she was riding me I was feeling her ass.  FUCK IT FELT SO REAL.  Just like any other time I have fucked a girl like that.  I could feel her skin and her ass as I grabbed it and pushed her into me.  It felt so good as though I was on the verge of having an orgasm, but it wouldn't happen.  This went on for a while.  While this was happening I was wondering what the fuck was going on with my apartment.  "If this is so real, if I'm actually fucking this girl, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?".  We then stopped and I got out of bed and put my clothes on.  The girl left the apartment.

Then the apartment manager came in and was also wondering what the fuck was going on.  He said this apartment was empty before.  He stood at me in shock for a few seconds then pointed me in the face and gave me this strange look as though something crazy was happening.

As he was leaving 4 people came into my room looking as though they were feds.  I heard one of them say to the manager as he was leaving, "he's under investigation". 

The feds were standing against the wall in a line all staring at me as I was in the back of the room.  They were asking me "why are you acting so strange?", "have you taken anything"?  I told them I was so fucked up because somehow my apartment transformed overnight.  I thought they were going to bust me.  I then woke up and yelled "HOLY FUCK", then continued to laugh at the realness of the dream.

This was more bizarre than my lucid dreams and astral projections.

Anyone have anything similar to share?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: Unbelievably physical feeling vivid dream [Re: deranger]
    #11419142 - 11/09/09 03:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Haha Wow, I can't say I've ever had an experience like that. Though,I've had dreams where I even said to myself in the dream "this shit is so crazy it could be a dream" yet I never realized it. Hehe. I think us humans have the habit of accepting whatever reality is before us.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: Unbelievably physical feeling vivid dream [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11419600 - 11/09/09 05:01 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

What was extremely unique about this dream was that it was not fragmented.  My perception and the dream environment flowed like it normally would in the waking state.  It all was so material as well.  Like when I was having sex and we were feeling each other, it felt just as it would in the waking state.

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#11430866 - 11/11/09 04:19 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I have vivid dreams pretty often and probably more often than I can remember due to the fleeting nature of dreams. What can I say, other than dreams are awesome. I highly recommend the movie Waking Life which I saw recently and being someone who has a high level of fondness for dreaming I found the movie to be excellent. Carry on

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: Unbelievably physical feeling vivid dream [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #11431009 - 11/11/09 04:43 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I was obsessed with waking life when it first came out.
I also have vivid dreams very often, but this was like no other vivid dream I have ever had.
It was so vivid in that it appeared and felt no different from the waking state.
Imagine yourself now, and how real it all feels.  That is how it felt in this dream.  I just didn't know I was dreaming.

Now if I did realize I was dreaming, I would have been able to float to the moon.  Or not.

Offlineheadyfunkup
ONION HEAD

Loc: Utah
    #11431071 - 11/11/09 04:58 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yeah i used to always have a flashback of me stubbing my toe on this rough "water slide" in disney world.. but i dont know if it wasa  dream or not.. but i used to always think it happened but then think about it and been like ..noo one would make a water slide out of that hahahaha

:shrug:

--------------------
:aum:

have a grateful day motherfuckers!:sun:

Invisiblecesarmd7

Re: Unbelievably physical feeling vivid dream *DELETED* [Re: headyfunkup]
    #11431354 - 11/11/09 07:37 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by cesarmd7

Reason for deletion: .

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Unbelievably physical feeling vivid dream [Re: cesarmd7]
    #11431587 - 11/11/09 09:33 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cesarmd7 said:
Funny you mention vivid dreams, last night i had something weird happen to me.

See I get insomnia sometimes and the most effective method I've discovered for falling asleep is listening to nature sounds with binaural beats while doing a sort of meditation-like relaxation exercise. Anyway last night I woke up in the middle of the night and heard the very faint sound of the sound track i normally listen to, I realized my headphones had fallen off and were right next to me on my pillow, I also realized i had forgotten to set the sleep timer on the ipod, so i grabbed one of the headphones and put it in my ear to confirm that it was still playing, then thought I should shut it off because the battery was eventually going to die, but I was SOOOO sleepy that I ended up going back to sleep.

Then in the morning after waking up i thought oh shit i didn't turn off the ipod, the battery must have died (not good for battery life) so i turn around to grab it and guess what, IT WASN'T IN MY BED, it was sitting on my desk fully charged and the head phones were attached to to my laptop :what: then i remembered that last night i was so tired that i didn't need the music to fall asleep.

Essentially what happened is when i woke up in the middle of the night i was in that "in between" state where you're not fully awake but you're not asleep either, i had kept my eyes closed (I always do that because my room is very dark so i can't see shit anyway) and my mind kept sort of dreaming even though i was half awake. It was so real though, I felt the headphone in my ear when i put it on, I felt it's wire against my face, I heard the sound track PERFECTLY as if it was truly playing, and yet I'm sure I was awake, well... sort of awake anyways.:biggrin:

is crazy how powerful dreams can be, and how on a situation like this they can overlap with reality.

" The real-time zone "

:cool:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: Unbelievably physical feeling vivid dream [Re: cesarmd7]
    #11431800 - 11/11/09 10:46 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism