Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Nidal Hasan Tried To Contact Al Qaida, US Officials Knew Months Ago *DELETED* [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11503343 - 11/22/09 10:24 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: Nidal Hasan Tried To Contact Al Qaida, US Officials Knew Months Ago [Re: Ferris]
    #11503356 - 11/22/09 10:27 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
Quote:

Mr.Al said:
"Expressing concerns"...  WOW, no that is not the way to handle that particular problem.

A man that is preparing to commit multiple murders is not going to roll over when P.C. idiots take him aside and "express their fucking concerns".

You "express your concerns" when Little Johnny gets a "D" in math class, not when a muslim extremist is preparing to martyr himself.

That post was very racist and has no other justification in reality.  You're exaggerating the facts if you think anything reported about Major Hassan's behavior justified anything other than a sit-down.

No, after you sit him down and give him a stern talking to you have to put him in the corner with a dunce cap on for a half hour.  Then he wouldn't have attempted to martyr himself.

How was my above post racist?  I though Burqa Barbie was about cultural understanding!:dudewtf:

Next time someone tries to mug me on the street I now know that I must immediately express my concerns and attempt to establish some cultural understanding!

Such astounding wisdom.

Edited by Mr.Al (11/22/09 10:33 AM)

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Nidal Hasan Tried To Contact Al Qaida, US Officials Knew Months Ago *DELETED* [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11503377 - 11/22/09 10:32 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

--------------------

Discuss Politics

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Re: Nidal Hasan Tried To Contact Al Qaida, US Officials Knew Months Ago [Re: Ferris]
    #11503389 - 11/22/09 10:34 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
More racism, fuck you.

Huh?

How is any of this racist?  If it was a crazy white dude he would have been handled before he killed anyone.

I was in the military (combat arms).  I know.

What's racist is that the muslim guy wasn't prevented from lighting people up because it isn't politically correct to say that a muslim man spouting extremist views could be a real threat in a U.S. military installation!

By the way, burqa barbie is p.c. bullshit.  It supports the abuse of muslim women worldwide.  I call it like it is and that is not racism.

It is disturbing when people turn a blind eye to the abuse of women in an entire society.  Fuck that.  I am not a P.C. nazi (the nazi's were into that you know).

Edited by Mr.Al (11/22/09 10:45 AM)

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#11503480 - 11/22/09 10:49 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
More racism, fuck you.

Have you ever considered that political correctness and racism are very compatible?

Who is being politically correct here?

Edited by Mr.Al (11/22/09 10:50 AM)

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11503490 - 11/22/09 10:51 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

--------------------

Discuss Politics

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#11503503 - 11/22/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
I already stated what the appropriate response would have been.  You want to fucking string him up before he did anything wrong.

I said nothing about killing him.  Martyring an extremist is a bad idea.

Do you find it strange that you call so many racist?

Is it more likely that everyone with a contrary view to yours is racist or is there something wrong with your perception of this?

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#11503515 - 11/22/09 10:55 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
I already stated what the appropriate response would have been.  You want to fucking string him up before he did anything wrong.

And no, PC is not equitable with prejudice, that's absurd.  That's like saying I worship the devil because I don't believe in god.  The inverse of something is not the only possibility.

This is the key part that you don't see.

If a white guy is crazy in the military he gets a section 8 fucking quick.

A muslim shrink, apparently not a high priority if he's nuts!

That is what's racist here.  See how it's P.C. too?

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11503547 - 11/22/09 11:03 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

--------------------

Discuss Politics

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11503552 - 11/22/09 11:05 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

--------------------

Discuss Politics

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#11503556 - 11/22/09 11:05 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Can you give me a racist quote?

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#11503563 - 11/22/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

He killed lots of people.

He is obviously nuts.  How could he not have needed to be removed from service?

That dude is way crazier than what a section 8 is typically justified by...

I think you are confusing political incorrectness for racism.

Edited by Mr.Al (11/22/09 11:16 AM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #11503615 - 11/22/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sez you.  But not a whole lot of other people.  You are also lying repeatedly about what this guy did leading up to it.

Quote:

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan was attempting to make contact with an individual associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

Quote:

Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the gunman who killed 13 at America's Fort Hood military base, once gave a lecture to other doctors in which he said non-believers should be beheaded and have boiling oil poured down their throats.

Quote:

Listen to a psychiatrist’s recollection of a lecture Hasan gave (a “grand round” is the term for it) when he was a medical resident at Walter Reed. “It freaked them out.” Normally, a lecturer focuses on a particular disease or disorder and recent research or treatment options. Instead, Hasan reportedly harangued the doctors and staff about what the Quran taught about non-believers going to hell, being scalded, beheaded, etc. A Muslim psychiatrist in the audience reportedly challenged him about his interpretation of the Quran, but he would not back down (because he was right). Another version of the story I heard quoted a source as saying that several in the audience suggested afterward that Hasan might be a shooter someday.

Quote:

The Army major also had previously questioned the U.S. war on terror.

A former classmate has said Hasan was a "vociferous opponent of the war" and "viewed the war against terror" as a "war against Islam." Dr. Val Finnell, who attended a master's in public health program in 2007-2008 at Uniformed Services University with Hasan, said he told classmates he was "a Muslim first and an American second."

"In retrospect, I'm not surprised he did it," Finnell said. "I had real questions about what his priorities were, what his beliefs were."

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Nidal Hasan Tried To Contact Al Qaida, US Officials Knew Months Ago [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11503620 - 11/22/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Political correctness is racism.  It is the act of ignoring questionable and suspect behavior due to the fact that the suspect is a member of some preferred class.  Racial preferences are just as racist and discriminatory as any other race based behavior.  Idiot racists will never understand that.  I'm still waiting for a Copy and Paste of some racist post I made.  Now I'm waiting for one you made as well.

--------------------

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Nidal Hasan Tried To Contact Al Qaida, US Officials Knew Months Ago *DELETED* [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11503718 - 11/22/09 11:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#11503771 - 11/22/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

LIE.  Many people found his behavior disturbing, treasonous and likely to be dangerous.  They also reported it.  Sorry.  You continue to prove that you are utterly unqualified to judge anything.  The last one, which you cite as in retrospect, does not negate the others.  Or numerous other reports of people who gave the FBI and the Army a heads up that this religious extremist terrorist was quite possibly an incipient murderer
Quote:

Ferris said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Sez you.  But not a whole lot of other people.  You are also lying repeatedly about what this guy did leading up to it.

Quote:

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan was attempting to make contact with an individual associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

Quote:

Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the gunman who killed 13 at America's Fort Hood military base, once gave a lecture to other doctors in which he said non-believers should be beheaded and have boiling oil poured down their throats.

Quote:

Listen to a psychiatrist�s recollection of a lecture Hasan gave (a �grand round� is the term for it) when he was a medical resident at Walter Reed. �It freaked them out.� Normally, a lecturer focuses on a particular disease or disorder and recent research or treatment options. Instead, Hasan reportedly harangued the doctors and staff about what the Quran taught about non-believers going to hell, being scalded, beheaded, etc. A Muslim psychiatrist in the audience reportedly challenged him about his interpretation of the Quran, but he would not back down (because he was right). Another version of the story I heard quoted a source as saying that several in the audience suggested afterward that Hasan might be a shooter someday.

Quote:

The Army major also had previously questioned the U.S. war on terror.

A former classmate has said Hasan was a "vociferous opponent of the war" and "viewed the war against terror" as a "war against Islam." Dr. Val Finnell, who attended a master's in public health program in 2007-2008 at Uniformed Services University with Hasan, said he told classmates he was "a Muslim first and an American second."

"In retrospect, I'm not surprised he did it," Finnell said. "I had real questions about what his priorities were, what his beliefs were."

These have all been addressed.  The facts of the case are that nobody actually thought his behavior was disturbing enough to report.  This wasn't a PC problem, but an issue with distortion of the facts via reporting.  "In retrospect," quoting the last one, says it all.  Sit the guy down, but don't think "oh, I should have been more racist."  Come on, you're too gleeful whilst hating on Muslims.  Get a fucking life you creep.

:banbanban:

You should have been banned earlier for calling people scumbags. 

Gleeful?  Hardly.  There are 13 dead and a whole bunch of others shot up.  I can assure you I wasn't happy when the same religion sent 19 other religious extremist terrorists to kill 3000 plus people in NY.  Or any other of their myriad attacks against otherwise peaceloving and innocent people, most of whom are Muslim themselves.  Al Qaeda has killed more Muslims than Americans, as has the Taliban and other religious extremist MUSLIMS.  You are an enabler.  Please go away.

--------------------

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Nidal Hasan Tried To Contact Al Qaida, US Officials Knew Months Ago *DELETED* [Re: zappaisgod]
    #11503792 - 11/22/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#11503818 - 11/22/09 12:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
No dude, I'm not lying.  I'm very aware of the facts of the case, and you're presenting anecdotal and skewed reports as if they're gospel.  I can call you a fucking scumbag and a creep for so consistently displaying those qualities.  And I don't give a fuck if I get banned from here if people like you are posting here.

People "like me" are going to continue to post here for as long as I have access to a keyboard and a connection so maybe you should self ban your terrorist apologizing ass.  The man committed multiple acts of murder for religious/political reasons upon several innocent people doing nothing other than what he was supposed to be doing.  By nature of the agreement he freely accepted and from which he greatly benefited.  He also made his lunacy quite clear and was the benefit of a bunch of racist fools who thought it was insensitive to raise a great giant clarion call that THIS GUY IS A FUCKING LUNATIC because you and your ilk would brand them racists.  You disgust me.

--------------------

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11503837 - 11/22/09 12:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#11504073 - 11/22/09 12:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Ferris said:
No dude, I'm not lying.  I'm very aware of the facts of the case, and you're presenting anecdotal and skewed reports as if they're gospel.  I can call you a fucking scumbag and a creep for so consistently displaying those qualities.  And I don't give a fuck if I get banned from here if people like you are posting here.

People "like me" are going to continue to post here for as long as I have access to a keyboard and a connection so maybe you should self ban your terrorist apologizing ass.  The man committed multiple acts of murder for religious/political reasons upon several innocent people doing nothing other than what he was supposed to be doing.  By nature of the agreement he freely accepted and from which he greatly benefited.  He also made his lunacy quite clear and was the benefit of a bunch of racist fools who thought it was insensitive to raise a great giant clarion call that THIS GUY IS A FUCKING LUNATIC because you and your ilk would brand them racists.  You disgust me.

Quote:

Ferris said:
The only objective truth in that post was that he committed murder.  Have fun being a racist, bitch.

:banbanban:

It was almost all objective truth.  Especially this:

Quote:

You disgust me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order