Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinegoodloco
10 yrs vac. from marihuana
Male

Loc: english speaking non-US
how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional)
    #11416978 - 11/09/09 06:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have started to grow different strains,

just added 5 more seeds right now (because I received them).

they are grown in plastic trays; tested with bird seed and it resulted in a 1.20 metres plant (indoors, not much light).

there are 3 different places in the house; in the kitchen, on the windows; in the kitchen I have one tube and one energy saver bulb controlled by LCD timer!

I use moisture spray; grow pads; and miracle grow; as well fresh soil from bags.

All this mixed with other plants.

One seed was damaged by slugs but it was possible to regrow the root.

together with the fresh cannabis; morning glory, and cornflower.

what do you think? I do not know the exact number of plants; but it is less than 30 plants. I also guess they will not fully develope due to winter time/only a few hours light.

I just want to gather experience for the first time!

My Oh My! Tell the cops, the plants do not grow too well using non-professional setup, and some of them maybe will die, will be males etc.

30 plants --> maybe make 3 or 5 plants (compared to outdoor growth).

The bird seeds non-THC plant is flowering right now, so I have something to examine, to get happy, to make photos etc.

Do you think just because I do not follow exact instructions, I am wrong? for instance sometimes I just popped in the seeds.

I have figured out some seedlings have problems with gravity, root turns upwards, tends to dry out; for this reason I use moisture spray, and have re-aligned seedlings as well.

Growth is very slow; compared to morning glory seedlings, which already have gained 10cm, growing the first leaves.

One or two Indica's have just popped out from the shells.
Some are mixed sativa/Indica. The new one's are sativa hybrid.

OK It's Orange Bud and California Orange Skunk (seeds are different).

One Orange Bud seed died due to nasty fungus...

The whole setup is a bit chaotic, mixed with potted plants, differents soils, trays etc.

The good thing is, I can spend 1 hour/each day, just to mend all the stuff, examine the bugs etc.

The bad thing is I have taken lower leaves from bird seed plant- no hash smell at all.

Tell me your thoughts (yes I know some people have pro setup, but it's just for my own needs, not for sale).

Also have about 25 extra seeds, and no more options to plant them (I do not want to cause suspicion, i.e. plants everywhere, must be mixed with ordinary plants).

A - The police will talk about 50 plants, and a street value of £10,000
B - real life. There is nothing right now just bird seed stuff. There will be males. The plants will be small. I can't plant 1/2 of my seeds.

the truth- I do not have anything not even just for my personal usage.
What I think if I am lucky, I get the equal of maybe 3 to 5 plants (using small trays).

OK yes it is of no use to squirt in all the miracle-grow (green liquid)...not now!

--------------------
Here try this new cigarette it's made from Nigerian locoweed and wild dagga; it will get you high and you get a free month at the bughouse.

Edited by goodloco (11/09/09 06:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: goodloco]
    #11416986 - 11/09/09 06:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have like 250,000 plants

NOTE TO FBI: my address is 123 Fake Street, Juneau, Alaska

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinegoodloco
Male

Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: Ferris]
    #11417002 - 11/09/09 06:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Aha. Belgium changed their law: 3 plants allowed for personal usage (not for sale).

--------------------
Here try this new cigarette it's made from Nigerian locoweed and wild dagga; it will get you high and you get a free month at the bughouse.

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
    #11417009 - 11/09/09 06:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

goodloco said:
Aha. Belgium changed their law: 3 plants allowed for personal usage (not for sale).

I want some legalization in Germany already :crankey:
If that occurs, Switzerland, Austria & Luxemburg would do the same!
They just wait for Germany because they don't want the "drug-tourism"

Well, I know that it's illegal, but can you buy weed easily in belgium?

(sorry for hijacking the thread :shrug:)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #11417018 - 11/09/09 06:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:

NOTE TO PRIS: my address is 123 Fake Street, Juneau, Alaska, you should come smoke all me weed

Offlinegoodloco
Male

Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11417028 - 11/09/09 06:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

batheinthefountain said:
(sorry for hijacking the thread :shrug:)

NP. not legal, does not mean, not tolerated - tolerated, does not mean, legal.

just don't give it to street kids, try to sell it in schools etc.

--------------------

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11417057 - 11/09/09 06:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Ferris said:

NOTE TO PRIS: my address is 123 Fake Street, Juneau, Alaska, you should come smoke all me weed

I heat my house with the stuff.  And I don't have a chimney.

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinegoodloco
Male

#11417071 - 11/09/09 06:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
I heat my house with the stuff.  And I don't have a chimney.

Dear Santa pls. send me 25 lbs. of weed, drop down the furnace on a day when there is no fire burning.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#11417076 - 11/09/09 06:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I can grow 5 plants for personal use, in my garden, from seeds, legally.

I live in Holland.

Not going to, though. My personal use is between like 0gr and 1/8oz per year. Its not worth the hassle of growing and I would HATE it if my ignorant neighbors called the cops to come look at my plants.

Even though its legal and I have nothing to hide, I don't want to arouse the suspicion of my neighbors and given my experiences with cops (been insulted once and almost victimized by police brutiality another time - in both cases when I came to them to report a crime) I don't want ANY involvement with ANY cops for ANY reason.

I am very lawful but based on my personal experiences the cops simply are the biggest gang of my city, the only one that ever gave me trouble.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #11417096 - 11/09/09 07:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

goodloco said:

Ughhhh I want to hurt u

--------------------

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: Asante]
    #11417173 - 11/09/09 07:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

I live in Holland.

Not going to, though. My personal use is between like 0gr and 1/8oz per year. Its not worth the hassle of growing and I would HATE it if my ignorant neighbors called the cops to come look at my plants.

Even though its legal and I have nothing to hide, I don't want to arouse the suspicion of my neighbors and given my experiences with cops (been insulted once and almost victimized by police brutiality another time - in both cases when I came to them to report a crime) I don't want ANY involvement with ANY cops for ANY reason.

I am very lawful but based on my personal experiences the cops simply are the biggest gang of my city, the only one that ever gave me trouble.

You're neighbors hate you? mine do but one day they got robbed and it made me feel better and still does.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Invisiblekoppie
astral projectile
Male

Loc: cloud hidden
    #11417249 - 11/09/09 08:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If I had a garden I wouldn't grow there, but that's because I'd be more worried about my crop getting stolen by dumb kids.
And it's easier to buy than to grow when there's a coffeeshop on every corner. But like Wiccan I'm a minor consumer. Around 5 grams per year I guess.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11417252 - 11/09/09 08:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Naw, my relationship with my neighbors is ok I guess but I want to keep it that way.

They are the kind of people who would :omgz: when they saw dr00gz growing someplace.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinegoodloco
Male

#11417336 - 11/09/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Muggles. If they get know about prescription psych. drugs like anti-depressant, they think, that person is *HELPED*

doctor = shaman = holy

gives the magic pills, and soon the life is saved.

recently, this year, they figured out this stuff can cause heart defects in newborn children, when the mother used it.

also, they figured out, it causes retardation of the infant.

together with speed, XTC etc., YOU CAN DIE from them.

I mean, they do not freak much about that.
If they just get a hint of hash, they scream, the world ends, and the police must come immediately.

luckily, I do not have such neighbours right now, nor any such people in my life...

I mean, to call doctors murders is over-rated and maybe a lie.

but also ten indoor plants are NOT worth £2000.
(Harry Potter actor busted in the UK)

look man, the police had comed!

--------------------

Offlinefeifen

#11417407 - 11/09/09 08:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I normally grow about 30-40 plants per 6 months

But this last grow I just finished on I grew 70 plants, 30 of them were trainwreck, 20 were OG kush, 10 were purple haze and another 10 was some random seed my friend gave me (was a grower himself) I'm not sure what it is but it's kind of a hybrid between and indica and sativa

I don't think I'm gonna need to be growing anymore for this year, I have a LOT of bud, I had a crazy harvest :crazy:

The reason why I grow so much is because I like to smoke a lot after work and just keep blazing, it's amazing :thumbup:

I probably smoke close to an 1/8th everyday

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #11417427 - 11/09/09 09:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

I live in Holland.

Are you originally from an English-speaking country?  You articulate yourself through English very well.

Also, the cops are dicks in Holland as well?  I guess we're all human regardless of where you are living, and power does bad things to a mind that isn't grounded.

So, marijuana is legal to grow but you aren't going to because you rarely smoke.  But if you were going to grow would you have to go through the government and get registered?  Or would you just, ya know, grow them?  Funny that doing something legal still gets cops looking at ya funny.

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11417436 - 11/09/09 09:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Cops are dicks everywhere:shrug:

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlinegoodloco
Male

Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11417465 - 11/09/09 09:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hmm maybe just don't provoke them.

Here in our country they take alcohol away from ppl in the street.
It's good because if you go to a shop here in the night (some are open 24/7 or at least until 3am), you'll always encounter small lake of booze+food.

I've seen cops almost every time I walk in the night, they never stopped me, very often just walking in front of them.

I guess they are OK unless you really mean it- or the neighbours rat you...

If they come, there is no paraphernalia so what?
the plants are covered so either they would have get alerted by the smell, or receive some decent information from neighbours.

It's small plants, small trays, cut down etc., so it;s not really noticeable. OK maybe soon I'll get a problem...but I just have decided to gamble on it.

--------------------

Offlinefear.loathingSF
one toke over the line
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #11417547 - 11/09/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have 6 plants going under CA prop 215

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: how much cannabis do you grow right now (non-professional) [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11417553 - 11/09/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Also, the cops are dicks in Holland as well?

Dicks are people who want to fuck with other people from the safety of a position of power. They are naturally attracted to policing, even though law enforcement in itself is a lofty goal. Theres dick cops a plenty here too.

Quote:

Are you originally from an English-speaking country?  You articulate yourself through English very well.

Nope, my native language is Dutch, 98% of the English language skills I have I taught myself.

Quote:

But if you were going to grow would you have to go through the government and get registered?  Or would you just, ya know, grow them?  Funny that doing something legal still gets cops looking at ya funny.

Nope, you just grow them and hope for the best. This is a typical Dutch "gedoogbeleid" ("tolerating policy") where they let you do stuff unless things get out of hand, yet reserving the right to intervene at their discretion.

Yes you are allowed to grow 5 plants but yes, they can take them away for you and even jail you for your harvest. It very much depends on the specific cops and judge you deal with.

Unfortunately the conservatives have taken over in Holland, so the liberal stance towards cannabis may soon be done away with.

Its happened to shrooms. They were sold here in holland in shops for 12 years. There were NO problems. But, the conservatives racked up a bullshit case and now you cant buy them anywhere.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals