Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Crazy Print
    #11414118 - 11/08/09 10:49 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

A friend and I just picked up a half sheet of some really banging tabs; we tried them on Saturday, some of the strongest I've ever had. Anyway, I'm looking for a picture of the print online because we only got half the sheet and since we ate a bunch, it can't be fully shown to someone. From what I remember and from the hits I still have, the edges are yellow-organge and radiate around a green and blue circle with really intricate designes. I got the outside edge of the sheet, so I don't really remember what was in the middle, but there was something crazy going on inside the circle, near the center of the print. I think its supposed to be some kind of crazy psychedelic sun. If any of you guys have seen/heard of the print I'm talking about, posting a pic/link would be much appreciated.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overly was very profound." - Ram Das

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: Crazy Print [Re: teeter]
    #11414135 - 11/08/09 10:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

can ya take a photo of whats left?

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Re: Crazy Print [Re: purple_mule]
    #11414160 - 11/08/09 10:53 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

No camera.  Do you know a way to upload a cell phone pic?

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overly was very profound." - Ram Das

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

#11414175 - 11/08/09 10:55 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

mm, not unless you have the usb cable. :shrug:

InvisibleSimplepowa
In Pursuit of Knowledge

#11414209 - 11/08/09 10:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

send the pic from your cellphone to your e-mail adress, save and put it there

--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11414212 - 11/08/09 11:00 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Nope. Let me check if I can borrow a digital camera from someone.

--------------------

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11414295 - 11/08/09 11:10 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Got it. There are 18 left. It was a three person group for the trip so I gave some to the third person.

Heres the pic:

I know I've seen it before online, but I just don't remember where.

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #11414329 - 11/08/09 11:13 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

SEXY!:thumbup:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineAgent MadHatter
Mad as a Hatter
Male

#11414337 - 11/08/09 11:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Looks fucking sick! That just radiates good acid.

--------------------
"May the long-time sun shine upon you
And all love surround you
And the clear light within you
Guide your way home."

"Its never too late to start beefing up your obituary"- The Most Interesting Man in the World

:aum:

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

#11414338 - 11/08/09 11:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

looks awesome! how many micrograms (ug) do you reckon each dose is?

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11414434 - 11/08/09 11:24 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I have no idea about the ugs. If I had to guess, maybe just over 100 ug, max 150 ug. I took 5 and lost reality for a minute at the peak. Full on rediculous visuals (fractals over everything, in low light I couldn't even see well). CEVs put me into a fucking dream world. Music euphoria was intense, Santana @ Woodstock almost made me cum (not really). Very strong.

--------------------

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#11414524 - 11/08/09 11:37 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Anyone able to ID this print?

--------------------

Offlinehomersimpson67
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11417619 - 11/09/09 11:54 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

dude thats so cool i just boutght some blotter that had this cool rainbow artwork on it but it turned out to just be salt water enjoy them they look so trippy

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience