Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Russian Federation
I want to try DMT however...
    #11414016 - 11/08/09 10:34 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

...Ayahuasca or Pure smoked DMT ?? Id like to know what the difference between experiences are and which one is better for a first time DMT experience. Smoked DMT seems like a lot of information at once and its difficult to rly try and understand it while its happening and bring anything back from the experience. Ayahuasca seems like its a DMT experience a bit slowed down so you have time to understand it. I would prefer that and I want to do that instead but I have to ask if the MAOI's that make it orally active change it and take away from the experience or leave it less clear headed if you know what I mean. Will the content of the trip differ from straight up DMT ? Do the MAOI's pollute the DMT experience in any way is what Im asking...??

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinescottandrew
Stranger
 User Gallery

... [Re: Benzine]
    #11414187 - 11/08/09 10:57 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by scottandrew (11/16/09 09:24 PM)

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: scottandrew]
    #11414666 - 11/08/09 11:53 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

ayahuasca is fucking intense. its less fractals and more spiritual journey/mental mindfuck. u still get fractals but not near as intense as smoking dmt. depend son how much u take really. eitherway there both pretty much the same just one has more of a spiritual aspect, the other more of a tripping visual aspect. both ideas are good though. most ppl tend to smoke it from lack of resource to make ayahuasca or knowledge. ayahuasca is quicker to make but harder to get right, freebase extraction is longer but easier to get right.

--------------------

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11414998 - 11/09/09 12:31 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I think Im just gonna do it. My friend has a bunch of THH and I read up on ho that works and peoples reviews on a lot of forms say its a much more pure, clear headed DMT experience than harmaline and harmine. It takes a slightly higher dosage but works better. I just want to have the right ratio between the THH and the DMT so I dont get to much of the THH effects and just the MAOI effect if you know what I mean.

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: Benzine]
    #11415138 - 11/09/09 12:48 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Two completely different experiences, both amazing and beautiful.

DMT smoked, likely going to be the most intense blast-off of your waking life. It's hard to have a truly bad trip on smoked DMT.

Ayahuasca, you are likely to experience things that make you both upset, and overjoyed. But it's all for a purpose. A true ayahuasca experience will show you death, the energy of life, and the rebirth of your soul. And you will shit bricks. Figuratively, not literally.

Both have provided me the most amazing experiences of my (waking) life, and should not be compared. :smile:

Take note that music can truly drive the direction of an ayahuasca experience. However, I don't recommend music during an aya experience unless you know what you're doing or have a spiritual guide. Trust me, it's not just a trip.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: Leap]
    #11415342 - 11/09/09 01:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I was on the DMT Nexus and reading about THH and DMT and someone who seems like a knowledgeable and reliable source states that 200mg orally of THH is the full MAOI effect. Your Monoamine Oxidase is fully inhibited. Can people confirm this to be true and how subjective is that ? Is it an accurate range for everybody ? I am not on any meds btw. Also, I wont have DMT freebase this time, I have bouncing bears mimosa hostilis bark. just thought I would throw that in there as well.

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

#11415390 - 11/09/09 01:19 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

It's true. Also, instead of checking whether or not truth is being told about DMT at the Shroomery, trust the Nexus. DMT-Nexus is full of wonderful people very experienced in DMT.

BBB's mimosa is fine, I've rarely heard anything wrong with it.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11415482 - 11/09/09 01:35 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Will do, the dude talking about it seemed like he knew his shit. Just wanted to confirm. I read almost the whole post. I feel like I know exactly what to do now.

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11421567 - 11/09/09 09:42 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

How potent is bbb's mimosa root bark. I have like 40 g's but I dont know  ho much to use because potency can vary so damn much. Anybody use there product before ? Thanks.

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

#11421741 - 11/09/09 10:03 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Also, when you smoke DMT, make sure not to touch the crystal with the flame.

I have never done DMT, but I vaporize weed in a vaporizer pipe, so I know somewhat how vaporizing DMT would be.
You're not aiming to "Burn" the DMT as you would with weed, you just want the heat of the flame to heat up the DMT until it smokes.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
    #11421771 - 11/09/09 10:06 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Leap said:

BBB's mimosa is fine, I've rarely heard anything wrong with it.

othr than the fact thta its way over priced and you can get pre powdered for much cheaper from ebay

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11422167 - 11/09/09 10:46 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

If you're gonna drink it just be aware that it tastes like warm death. I recommend adding some bags of herbal tea to the mix. I prefer chamomile with the very sour harmine half, mint with the very bitter DMT half, oh and several heaping, huge-ass, overwhelming spoonfuls of sugar. I don't consider myself a shaman by any stretch...

Also, don't try taking the tannins out of your DMT brew with gelatin. It will taste downright nice but you really want to 'purge' (sounds much nicer than "puke your ever-living guts out") so that the MAOIs don't stick around in your system too long. Speaking from experience... it's not fun physically or mentally.

You could also think of it as the spirits taking their due. They want you to throw up, and even if you beg them not to (I sure do, but it never helps) they will make you. Don't try to cheat them...

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: jimbotron]
    #11422219 - 11/09/09 10:51 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

couldnt you just gelcap some dmt freebase/maoi mix and put it down the hatch for a easy to dose ayahusca?

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
    #11422238 - 11/09/09 10:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

is crushed yopo the same thing :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11422367 - 11/09/09 11:06 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

No psychedelic experience is as intense as DMT. Ayuahsca contains DMT and other active molecules, but is not as profound as taking pure DMT.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: Legalize]
    #11422393 - 11/09/09 11:09 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Legalize said:
No psychedelic experience is as intense as DMT. Ayuahsca contains DMT and other active molecules, but is not as profound as taking pure DMT.

smoking dmt freebase has definately been the most intense experience i've had from taking a drug. it just leaves me in awe everytime i have a breakthrough trip. the stuff is just crazy intense and the visuals are so different than anything its impossible to find words explaining what has been seen on a breakthrough.

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinescottandrew
Stranger
 User Gallery

... [Re: Legalize]
    #11422417 - 11/09/09 11:12 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by scottandrew (11/16/09 09:23 PM)

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I want to try DMT however... [Re: Legalize]
    #11422690 - 11/09/09 11:46 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Legalize said:

Hmm. so your saying that the MAOI's do add there own signature and make it different than dmt cuz I rly just want a dmt experience. Id like to be able to take it orally at a low dose and experience it with time to go more into it but I dont want the MAOI's to change the effect. Ive just never been fond of the idea of taking MAOI's. I just dont want a "polluted" dmt trip

OfflineThe Demiurge
Stranger
Male

Loc: The Desert
    #11423994 - 11/10/09 04:08 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
couldnt you just gelcap some dmt freebase/maoi mix and put it down the hatch for a easy to dose ayahusca?

Thats basically the idea behind pharmahuasca, my favorite method of ingestion so far

--------------------
The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience