Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHerbBaker
 User Gallery

Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people.
    #11413398 - 11/08/09 09:03 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Divide and Conquer is a very simple but very effective technique the elites use to control people. There has been a lot of focus on the problem, reaction, solution technique of control over the past few years after 911 but divide and conquer has been neglected. There is a lot of evidence that the elites are into the occult but one of the main beliefs that occultic societies as well as the Eastern More..religions, such as Buddhism and Hinduism, have is the concept of polarization. The elites didn't create polarization but they exploit and reinforce it as much as possible and they combat awareness by increasing the amount of tension between the polar opposites. The more awareness there is the more tension the elites manufacture to suppress it. The divide and conquer technique of control is based on the illusion of polarization and the only way to defeat the elites is to transcend polarization.

This is a great video series.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: HerbBaker]
    #11413463 - 11/08/09 09:12 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

who are these elites?

--------------------

OfflineJaegar
Formless One
 User Gallery

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: learningtofly]
    #11413471 - 11/08/09 09:15 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I use Divide and Conquer on my Brussel sprouts, does that make me elite?

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: Jaegar] * 1
    #11413491 - 11/08/09 09:18 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jaegar said:
I use Divide and Conquer on my Brussel sprouts, does that make me elite?

yes

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11413495 - 11/08/09 09:18 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

:tongue:

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: HerbBaker]
    #11413549 - 11/08/09 09:25 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

HerbBaker said:
Divide and Conquer is a very simple but very effective technique the elites use to control people. There has been a lot of focus on the problem, reaction, solution technique of control over the past few years after 911 but divide and conquer has been neglected. There is a lot of evidence that the elites are into the occult but one of the main beliefs that occultic societies as well as the Eastern More..religions, such as Buddhism and Hinduism, have is the concept of polarization. The elites didn't create polarization but they exploit and reinforce it as much as possible and they combat awareness by increasing the amount of tension between the polar opposites. The more awareness there is the more tension the elites manufacture to suppress it. The divide and conquer technique of control is based on the illusion of polarization and the only way to defeat the elites is to transcend polarization.

This is a great video series.

so what your suggesting is we transcend good and evil and no longer see things as such?

if so nice try and if not I'll need further explanation

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
    #11413567 - 11/08/09 09:29 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I may be putting my foot in my mouth here, but...

In my opinion, we're good enough at dividing ourselves and dividing everything in the world over and over and over again without the help of the elites. I have doubts about this whole agent provocateur thing.. the elites don't need people like that. Once you have any kind of polarization, conflict is bound to happen anyways. I don't think the elites are that bad-intentioned. They simply don't care, they care about themselves. The polarization doesn't really help them anyway - why would they be all into polarizing - wouldn't intentionally creating polarization lead to a large unhappy lower class that would rebel against the elites? Not that this doesn't happen without effort anyway.

Polarization was a big accident sometime in the history of man. The elites polarization is a manifestation of the polarization within themselves, just like polarization is in most of us. The elites are not in control - they are being controlled by their own programs.

I think this is where the idea came in that our elites are non-human. I would like to believe that we all want world peace, we just don't have the mental stamina and will power to bring about the solution. For the elites to be purposely causing great suffering in the world, I think they would have to be non-human. Some kind of evil alien race. This has been a theme in several television shows, movies, and literature in recent times. Humans generally have good intentions, especially as children, but polarization turns us into corrupt people.

However, I think it is more likely that our elite are human, and simply don't care enough to do the work that it would take to stop polarization. Even if they did do the work, the majority of the world would still be in polarization so really we are all responsible, we are not victims of the elite.

These thoughts about polarization and responsibility come mostly from the words of J. Krishnamurti who I've been reading and watching videos of recently. I haven't come to these conclusions from deep thinking. Just being honest.

By the way, I've always liked the mental game of trying to imagine a one-sided coin. It is a great mental stimulator.

--------------------

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #11413595 - 11/08/09 09:37 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EternalCowabunga said:
I may be putting my foot in my mouth here, but...

In my opinion, we're good enough at dividing ourselves and dividing everything in the world over and over and over again without the help of the elites. I have doubts about this whole agent provocateur thing.. the elites don't need people like that. Once you have any kind of polarization, conflict is bound to happen anyways. I don't think the elites are that bad-intentioned. They simply don't care, they care about themselves. The polarization doesn't really help them anyway - why would they be all into polarizing - wouldn't intentionally creating polarization lead to a large unhappy lower class that would rebel against the elites? Not that this doesn't happen without effort anyway.

Polarization was a big accident sometime in the history of man. The elites polarization is a manifestation of the polarization within themselves, just like polarization is in most of us. The elites are not in control - they are being controlled by their own programs.

I think this is where the idea came in that our elites are non-human. I would like to believe that we all want world peace, we just don't have the mental stamina and will power to bring about the solution. For the elites to be purposely causing great suffering in the world, I think they would have to be non-human. Some kind of evil alien race. This has been a theme in several television shows, movies, and literature in recent times. Humans generally have good intentions, especially as children, but polarization turns us into corrupt people.

However, I think it is more likely that our elite are human, and simply don't care enough to do the work that it would take to stop polarization. Even if they did do the work, the majority of the world would still be in polarization so really we are all responsible, we are not victims of the elite.

These thoughts about polarization and responsibility come mostly from the words of J. Krishnamurti who I've been reading and watching videos of recently. I haven't come to these conclusions from deep thinking. Just being honest.

By the way, I've always liked the mental game of trying to imagine a one-sided coin. It is a great mental stimulator.

the Elites are purposely creating friction, they believe that Chaos is needed before perfect order can be acheived

that said that does not mean there isn't a right place to be and wrong place

at this point in the game they are preparing people for post chaos where they believe existence as we know it will evolve and polarization will cease to be

there is one specific enemy of the Elite and thats Christianity

we are told that if we do not choose to take part in their new "Utopian" society we will die

you'll notice the Elites have tolerance and even respect for most all religions but Christianity is their sworn enemy(though some such as Albert Pike believed the bible was actually coded for the illumined Elite to understand)

that may be a polarization they believe will eventually lead to order as well but in reality this is a polarization that must be at this point in time

you must make your choice because its going to come down too whether you are willing to become one with what they have been building all these years or reject it

OfflineJaegar
Formless One
 User Gallery

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #11413598 - 11/08/09 09:37 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

These Elites must be gods or deluded fools to think they are in control of 7 billion people.

But I don't really beieve in these supreme overlords and think no-one is in control.

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: Jaegar]
    #11413634 - 11/08/09 09:45 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Albert Pike

read any major Occult/Theosophist/Elite/Freemasonry writing and you'll notice a disturbing theme

the belief that there is a great angel named Lucifer guiding Humanity

Male User Gallery

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: Jaegar]
    #11413655 - 11/08/09 09:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know what to say to all that. It could be all true. I have believed it all in the past :shrug:

So I know where you are coming from. I won't say that you are right or wrong.

Most of what I believe at any given time comes from watching videos and reading books. I used to watch a lot of conspiracy videos. So I know where you are coming from. Now I watch a lot of videos and read books on psychology and mysticism and currently doing research on Krishnamurti so my opinions don't agree with your opinions.

Ehh sometimes I disgust myself when I realize the truth of the matter.. I come here to make points and win arguments, not find out the best answer.

So tell me guys, what are we going to do about these elites? Personally, it all seems to be out of my control so my best thinking tells me to let it go. However, my best thinking is usually wrong.

I have converted to Christianity in the past btw.. I wanted to find the best way to spiritually transform myself using the Bible, but everyone disagreed with me on how the bible should be interpreted.. so I said fuck that, this is gay, and I left.

--------------------

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Divide and Conquer, technique the elites use to control people. [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11413665 - 11/08/09 09:52 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11413672 - 11/08/09 09:53 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EternalCowabunga said:
I don't know what to say to all that. It could be all true. I have believed it all in the past :shrug:

So I know where you are coming from. I won't say that you are right or wrong.

Most of what I believe at any given time comes from watching videos and reading books. I used to watch a lot of conspiracy videos. So I know where you are coming from. Now I watch a lot of videos and read books on psychology and mysticism and currently doing research on Krishnamurti so my opinions don't agree with your opinions.

Ehh sometimes I disgust myself when I realize the truth of the matter.. I come here to make points and win arguments, not find out the best answer.

So tell me guys, what are we going to do about these elites? Personally, it all seems to be out of my control so my best thinking tells me to let it go. However, my best thinking is usually wrong.

I have converted to Christianity in the past btw.. I wanted to find the best way to spiritually transform myself using the Bible, but everyone disagreed with me on how the bible should be interpreted.. so I said fuck that, this is gay, and I left.

they disagree with me too man

EVERYONE hates me(including Christians)

I'm literally up against the world right now

but you know what?

I feel alive!

Male User Gallery

#11413698 - 11/08/09 09:57 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I've seen thousands of Youtube videos and Google videos on the New World Order and Illuminati.

I did 3-4 years of research on the topic. Nothing you show me will be new to me.

I am not doing anything to prepare for an apocalyptic type scenario. If micro-chipping humans becomes manditory than I will resist that. Everything else I can't really control.

I tried to warn people. People who are stubborn like me, like how I am being stubborn to your knowledge right now. So I know that people will not listen.

Yet still, you have to try. It's in your heart. Good luck, warrior.

--------------------

OfflineJaegar
Formless One
 User Gallery

#11413706 - 11/08/09 09:58 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You read to many conspiracy books. Try reading some historical books on the wars, social classes,industrial revolution etc etc for a more grounded and accurate idea of the world and its current situation.

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11413735 - 11/08/09 10:02 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EternalCowabunga said:
I've seen thousands of Youtube videos and Google videos on the New World Order and Illuminati.

I did 3-4 years of research on the topic. Nothing you show me will be new to me.

I am not doing anything to prepare for an apocalyptic type scenario. If micro-chipping humans becomes manditory than I will resist that. Everything else I can't really control.

I tried to warn people. People who are stubborn like me, like how I am being stubborn to your knowledge right now. So I know that people will not listen.

Yet still, you have to try. It's in your heart. Good luck, warrior.

good to hear

because that chip is gonna be the total enslavement of the humanity when it does hit the scene

some people don't realize that ALL of our problems are because of these people and yet we're going to surrender to their Utopian vision? its nuts!

they are the ones who created problems so that we would believe we needed a Utopia! lol

they want us to think humanity is so disgusting that it must be ruled with an iron fist by them

but in reality they have purposely dumbed us down and even encouraged us to do the things which create the need for the power structure they are setting up through reverse psychological warfare

its not really about whats best for humanity, its about getting what they want and being in control

thats basically what it comes down too

its not even about money its about controlling us as if we were nothing but limbs to use as they will

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11413766 - 11/08/09 10:06 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

reverse psychological warfare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KpOxjUtmew

Male User Gallery

#11413791 - 11/08/09 10:08 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

that's a fun reality tunnel you have there. i remember it somewhat fondly.

--------------------

OfflineJaegar
Formless One
 User Gallery

#11413826 - 11/08/09 10:12 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Seriously read some history books. I know it sounds boring and not as sensational but if you are serious about learning how the world works it is important.

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11413843 - 11/08/09 10:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EternalCowabunga said:
that's a fun reality tunnel you have there. i remember it somewhat fondly.

I love this one(you've probably seen it before)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology