Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Army [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11418386 - 11/09/09 12:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
I didn't vote for either of the mainstream candidates. I was alluding to the pipeline from the Caspian sea proposed by Cheney.

we show us where cheney proposed it

Quote:

Who is Afghanistan "agreed" to this project? The U.S. lackey "government" which has no power outside of Kabal? :laugh:

the now defunct Unical formed Central Asian Gas Pipeline and it was
slated to run through Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan to get to
India, other bidders included Exxon/Mobil, BP/Amoco and Bridas Corp out
of Argentina, the Taliban selected Centgas and signed the deal in 1998,
a little before the time of ol' GW and 9/11

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Army [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11418810 - 11/09/09 01:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said: I know human nature. I'm not talking about the "human" nature we see on the 5 o'clock news. I'm talking about what I see when I walk through the streets, or go to a concert, or do whatever. People wanted to be loved. They don't want to kill. What human nature are you talking about?

I believe humans naturally desire to love and be loved, but certainly many humans do exist who instead want power and control over others.  IMO this is the result of either ignorance (thinking that disregarding the free will of others is most conducive to their eventual happiness or being a sociopath that is incapable of love) or the product of negativity that was originally done to them (being abused as a child makes it more likely to continue the cycle of violence by later abusing others).  The former is only rectified by time and maturity (many die unhappy having never realized this), and the latter by the ability of already mature individuals to offer love and care to the aggressor rather than fearful discipline.  Unfortunately this is much easier said than done.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Army [Re: deCypher]
    #11418911 - 11/09/09 01:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
I believe humans naturally desire to love and be loved

so very true and then you mix in a little jealousy because the love is
fading or being diverted to another, soon you have rage a part of human
nature that leads to the violence

Quote:

The former is only rectified by time and maturity (many die unhappy having never realized this), and the latter by the ability of already mature individuals to offer love and care to the aggressor rather than fearful discipline.  Unfortunately this is much easier said than done.

sometimes violence can only be met with violence, if I'm determined to
kill someone, no amount of love will change that, in the movies, love
seems to always save the world, in real life, love gets shot to death

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Army [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11423936 - 11/10/09 01:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Some people can take in information and actually learn and it influences their behavior. Some people can encounter information and they plod right along like a creature of habit or well trained slave/sheep and it does not make their lifestyle any more informed.

What question is there to consider. The people at the top of the chain of command are part of international secret societies that plan out these wars and conflicts years in advance. Wars dont just happen. they take lots of preparation, and are being financed by the same elite on both sides.

So that means the people you are working for are plotting against you to kill you and others for some elitest agenda to manage large empires and Divide and Conquer humanity. We dont need to have wars anymore, but the global economic system was established and is run by barbarians who think that way. They use part of the international empire--the poorer ones-- against another part of the international empire to control and oppress all involved.

In other words you are getting played and helping everyone else to get played by selling out to evil nasty lying human filth who do not value any human life. They want you to think its always 'us against them', but its not. We should all be united and see who the real enemies of humanity are. Dont be a chump and run on their hamster wheel for a bit of their dirty blood money. The world without the system they deceitfully impose would be far greater than that with it.

--------------------
Careful Nonviolence Toward All Life Forms

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order