Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offline5crz40
Stranger

a completely new experience
    #11411734 - 11/08/09 04:55 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Alright i know this might be short and maybe in the wrong place but i came across the most potent shrooms ive ever had by far completely out of this world...I grew tired of tripping ive done it hundreds of times but this trip out of all of my experiences with psychedelics was completely different, my visuals completely blew away most of my high dose LSD trips/ even 24g of shrooms i ate one time and i only ate a half 8Th???? i laughed and laughed with all my Buddy's as we tripped everything was funny to me... these boomers are  blue all the way up the stem with a nice golden cap i have no idea what strain these came from but all i know is it completely blew my mind never experienced anything like this with mushrooms. Its almost like i have been re invited into the world of mushrooms and now have a much greater respect for them so i bought myself a nice fat bag of them for myself to enjoy sorry for the random post i just had a wonderful trip thanks and happy hallucinations

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: a completely new experience [Re: 5crz40]
    #11411973 - 11/08/09 05:37 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

LoL

I feel it man.

I am happy for ya. :cool:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience