Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amazon Ayahuasca   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Seeing the Future? EDIT: Last post is new trip report.
    #11411229 - 11/08/09 03:21 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

So last night i had sum ayahuasca, but i took it right b4 going to sleep. i wanted to see the effects it would have on my dreams. i posted this in the pub but since this was caused by the dmt im assuming i decided i would post this here as well. its now a very spiritual experience im having as we speak, and im going to try and go back to this place tonight again.

Part 1 (Kinda wierd): so i had 2 consecutive fucking wierd ass dreams.

1 was about me getting lost in the ghetto of some part of some town with a bunch of ghetto kids and there was a part where this was this bar and outside the bar was a old junky as car and spray painted on its windshield was "Stop D&D! Its pure evil!" which made me lol in the dream but a fight broke out or something in the bar ...

Part 2 (Spiritual Part): next thing i know is im being wisked away like how you zoom out to the max on google earth and my head was filled with this talking ancient scientist rambling on about how he took a city he purchased on an island somewhere that and turned it into the most futuristic city he could yet strikingly modern and took all the electricity and technology from it turning it into a post apocalyptic wasteland and next thing i know is im zooming or falling back to earth and i can see this island in brazil? getting bigger and bigger and boom, i wake up laying down on a broken old ass abanadoned freeway suspended hundeds of feet in the air. the city was a mix between every abandoned version of a futuristic metropolis ive seen in every movie.... ghostly, cold, grey skies, rotting, decaying, and no signs of life.

then i remember finding myself in a part of town where ppl lived still like rats. the suburbs surrounding the downtown were the only "safe" places to live. as the downtown was full of radioactivity, electrical storms, paranormal activity, potential collapsing structures hazards, etc, and possible monsters of some sort.

well i ended up buying 11 cigs of some kinda ive never seen b4 (which i searched profusely for when i woke up lol)  and then meeting sum of these ghetto street kids but more like cyberpunk druggies and addicts and street rats etc, and i befriended i guess this one kid who took me to his "house" which was a dimly lit abandoned empty garage in sum equally abandoned building that had a tv and ancient relics of video game systems. there he injected heroine which i did the same after he offered it. lemme tell u it was bliss. lol.

then we smoked a cig outside and i looked at the abandoned streets, every1 once in awhile a car i had never seen b4 would go by slowly, almost like it had no one driving it. lifelessly. he explained to me this city was abandoned by a mad scientist who's experiments with civilization went wrong and that the city was on an island so they were cut off from the world who abandoned them.

im going to have to make sum digital artwork of this place.

--------------------

Edited by whatdidusay (11/09/09 10:49 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Loc: Samsara
Re: Seeing the Future? [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11411257 - 11/08/09 03:27 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like post-2012 Armageddon.  :rofl2:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Seeing the Future? [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11411334 - 11/08/09 03:40 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

yea the shit was intense. i can still see the images that are so real to me as we speak. it feels like my soul left this earth last night and actually went to the future. like some force more powerful then space and time took my soul from me while asleep and put it in the body of some1 in the future. like trying to show me something. i dunno. so intensely real though. its like i look out the window now and can almost see the city still abandoned.

--------------------

OfflineSmitington
Unidentified Flying Object
Male

Loc: Mushroom Kingdom
Re: Seeing the Future? [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11411336 - 11/08/09 03:40 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

It's interesting that you wanted to experience dreaming on Aya, because DMT is the dream molecule.  I'm suprised that you actually were able to fall asleep on the stuff.  Cool dream, I am always utterly amazed at how mysterious life can look from the mind on aya.  More ppl need to do it.

--------------------

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Seeing the Future? [Re: Smitington]
    #11411353 - 11/08/09 03:44 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Smitington said:
It's interesting that you wanted to experience dreaming on Aya, because DMT is the dream molecule.  I'm suprised that you actually were able to fall asleep on the stuff.  Cool dream, I am always utterly amazed at how mysterious life can look from the mind on aya.  More ppl need to do it.

yea i still have enough for about 5 more glasses. im going to do it again as i said tonight. its like i can hear the echos of that place still calling to me from somewhere far off in the distance, ghostly cold voices, noises.

--------------------

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

#11411362 - 11/08/09 03:45 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

shit i might as well and this part about the Sky Rail. i forogot to add it in when i made the post but i just now was describing it to a friend so ill copy and paste what i told him.

there was a giant sky rail/tubular pipeline that subways ran through that rapped around the island. suspended thousands of feet off the grpund in sum places an donly hundreds in others. it was the massive transit used b4 the city was abandoned. the kid was telling me not to go up there. its dangerous. pieces collapse from it all the time taking any1 exploring through those pieces at the time falling to their deaths far below. electrical storms still run wild through it on occasion killng all in their path. but the greatest fear was of allt he paranormal activity that when on in it.

--------------------

OfflineSmitington
Male

#11411376 - 11/08/09 03:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Can you give an estimate as to how strong your doses are?  I use MHRB, so if you can compare it to how many grams of MHRB it would be...

And definitely keep us updated on future experiences, this sounds really interesting.

--------------------

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
    #11411427 - 11/08/09 03:58 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

wow, that sounds like a wonderfull experience. I've only ever tried extracted DMT.

I really like DMT and at some point will try a brew to experience DMT in a very different way.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

#11411456 - 11/08/09 04:05 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

mmm. pretty strong. im used to dmt.

lets see i used bundleflower rootbark as my dmt source. theres literally shit tons of it growing around here.

i use about 20 grams of the rootbark and brew it all night. this gives me more or less 80 mgs a glass of dmt for i usually end up with 12 glasses worth. but last night i drank 1.5 times as much so since its in liquid form if my calculations are right (been half a decade since i had math class lol). this was a faily strong dose consisting of roughly 120 mgs of dmt...and as far as i know its still working bc as ive mentioned i still keep seeing vivid images of this place in my minds eye.

if i had smoked it i would be able to give much more accurate info on how much dmt i exactly took bc im used to extracting it into freebase form more than i am used to making ayahuasca. i kinda just wing it when making ayahuasca based on what i know from freebase extractions.

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male User Gallery

#11411464 - 11/08/09 04:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

That's so cool, it reminds me of the game fallout or stalker, or maybe something from an awesome science fiction or fantasy book.

OfflineThePharmahuasquero
Male

#11412168 - 11/08/09 06:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like quite and experience. I have been wanting to have an experience as intense as this.. but my journey continues...

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
- Terence McKenna

Disclaimer: Anything said under this internet alias is completely fictional and not to be taken seriously.

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

#11412835 - 11/08/09 07:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

So i have made myself sum more ayahuasca for tonight. hopefully tonight will be towards the same place bc i wanna go back and explore it now. find out more about this place. send good vibes ! :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male User Gallery

#11412853 - 11/08/09 07:53 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

It would be awesome if you can become lucid and aware of the fact that you are dream tripping when you do it. Then ask the beings you meet there what their opinion of the place is and the fact that you are dream tripping.

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Seeing the Future? [Re: DimensionX]
    #11412926 - 11/08/09 08:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

please report back

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Seeing the Future? [Re: dummy]
    #11412935 - 11/08/09 08:05 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I wanna try DMT so bad now.

Have an epic trip man. :smile:

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

OfflineS33D
this side up
 User Gallery

Loc: skylabONE
    #11413019 - 11/08/09 08:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like BioShock meets Matrix: Revolutions. :sith:

--------------------
If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
~Dr. Emmett Brown

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Seeing the Future? EDIT: Last Post is New Trip Report* [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11417375 - 11/09/09 10:48 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

so i took ayahuasca last night again before going to bed and i just woke up like 4 mins ago and WOW!.

completely different dream then what i had in the past except it was still in the future. i drempt i saw the life of a girl who lived in a farmhouse somewhere, who took acid, and that i was watcher her trip but she couldnt see me, and how she got caught by her parents, and they called the cops on her.. (her parents were brutal about drugs). While the cops were coming she escaped and ran from the cops and her family through the countryside. On her feet alone. Watching this was like a horror movie. Very emotional and heart wrenching gut wrenching feelings. She never fully escaped. She got slipped on a fence or something while it was raining and fell and fatally stabbed herself while slipping on this pointy fence or something. Her parents never found her. No one did.

Then the dream repeated and This time it was about me. Exact samx experience but this time I was the run who was running. Even worse emotions. I ran and ran and ran and ran and just kept running. As far as I could...I started out running across the backroads of the countryside. Hiding in ditches to sleep. Rain or dry. Cold or hot. I remember finding old farm houses that i would stay in if no one was home. I remember going to a gas station somewhere in the middle of nowhere and seeing on the news how i was wanted and how i now had to avoid people.

I would sleep behind ppls houses during the really bad weather hoping they wouldnt come outside and discover me. I would steal a car here and there if i could get away with it. I remember I justkept running and running bc somehow i knew the cops were coming, soon the cops turned into like DEA officials and stuff. I finally couldnt take the trip anymore... It climaxed and i snapped.

The trip/dream turned brutal.. I broke into some ladies house and i didnt think she was home and she chased me out with a huge knife. I ran from her and she kept chasing till she finally gave up. But i kept running and this road I was runnign down was out in the middle of nowhere. and there was a white fence running down both sides, but short enough you could see over it. Then it started rising in height until it was nearly 15 maybe even 20 feet tall. The suddenly their was a fence that appeared in the middle of this road, and got closer to the side i was on, forcing me into a very tight width of room to run in. then i heard this clikety clakety sound as if some1 was running with a branch or something along the fence, except it was frightening to hear. then i "emerged" from this tight space and there was this lady, running around like a fuckin psycho, a stab wound on her and blood all over her. she was mubling gibberish and i just couldnt take this and woke up.

not sure what to think of this trip but god damn. wtf. im still shaking. im still seeing minor fractals. and the emotions are the same as before. feels like somewhere in the future theres a ghost or something calling to me. but im stuck in the past...and its this ghostly feeling, these lifelike emotions that are almost to powerful to handle, like its not just a dream/trip, these are real events that are going to take place.

im so completely blown away right now.

--------------------

OfflineSmitington
Male

Re: Seeing the Future? EDIT: Last Post is New Trip Report* [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11417613 - 11/09/09 11:53 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds completely crazy man.  Maybe you will get some answers if u trip while awake?

--------------------

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Seeing the Future? EDIT: Last post is new trip report. [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11419233 - 11/09/09 04:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

yea im going to try it awake now see if i can find some reasonable answers. maybe ive been stuck in the past all this long time and im some kind of time traveller or something...? maybe the dmt is they key?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Amazon Ayahuasca   eBay Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience