Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

God Damn fucking dreams!
    #11411170 - 11/08/09 03:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

so i had 2 consecutive fucking wierd ass dreams. 1 was about me getting lost in the ghetto of some part of some town with a bunch of ghetto kids and there was a part where this was this bar and outside the bar was a old junky as car and spray painted on its windshield was "Stop D&D! Its pure evil!" which made me lol in the dream but a fight broke out or something in the bar ...

next thing i know is im being wisked away like how you zoom out to the max on google earth and my head was filled with this talking ancient scientist rambling on about how he took a city he purchased on an island somewhere that and turned it into the most futuristic city he could yet strikingly modern and took all the electricity and technology from it turning it into a post apocalyptic wasteland and next thing i know is im zooming or falling back to earth and i can see this island in brazil? getting bigger and bigger and boom, i wake up laying down on a broken old ass abanadoned freeway suspended hundeds of feet in the air. the city was a mix between every abandoned version of a futuristic metropolis ive seen in every movie.... ghostly, cold, grey skies, rotting, decaying, and no signs of life.

then i remember finding myself in a part of town where ppl lived still like rats. the suburbs surrounding th edowntown were the only "safe" places to live. as the downtown was full of radioactivity, electrical storms, paranormal activity, potential collasing structures hazards, etc, and possible monsters of some sort.

well i ended up buying 11 cigs of some kinda ive never seen b4 (which i searched profusely for when i woke up lol)  and then meeting sum of these ghetto street kids but more like cyberpunk druggies and addicts and street rats etc, and i befriended i guess this one kid who took me to his "house" which was a dimly lit abandoned empty garage in sum equally abandoned building that had a tv and ancient relics of video game systems. there he injected heroine which i did the same after he offered it. lemme tell u it was bliss. lol.

then we smoked a cig outside and i looked aththe abandoned streets, every1 once in awhile a car i had never seen b4 would go by slowly, almost like it ha dno one driving it. lifelessly. he explained to me this city was abandoned by a mad scientist who's experiements with civilization when wrong and that the city was on an island they were cut off the world who abandoned them.

im going to have to make sum digital artwork of this place.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub