Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWebefulish
Fun gi

Datura?
    #11409956 - 11/08/09 08:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok so i know pretty much all there is to know about the plant called datura and am currently in possession of a lot of the leaves and one flower. Now i don't really know why i have them or why i am keeping them around. But i was wondering do these leaves and flowers really have any purpose? I am aware that they cause a strong delirium when consumed but im too afraid to consume them because of that. Is there anything i CAN do with them?

--------------------
I Am For Mental Extensions

"One of the things you learn from years dealing with drug people is that you can turn your back on a person but never turn your back on a drug."
                                              - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescottandrew
Stranger
 User Gallery

... [Re: Webefulish]
    #11409970 - 11/08/09 08:32 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by scottandrew (11/16/09 07:18 PM)

OfflineWebefulish
Fun gi

Re: Datura? [Re: scottandrew]
    #11409977 - 11/08/09 08:35 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I think that if i ever am to do it im going to when im more experienced with these types of things because at the current time i only consider myself mildly experienced.

--------------------

"One of the things you learn from years dealing with drug people is that you can turn your back on a person but never turn your back on a drug."
                                              - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: Datura? [Re: Webefulish]
    #11409985 - 11/08/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If you had some seeds or live clippings to clone I would suggest cultivating it outdoors. I think the plant looks amazing. I believe it blooms at nighttime too. That kind of adds to the "mystical" aura surrounding this plant along with it's psychoactive properties.
:highasfuck:

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

OfflineWebefulish
Fun gi

Re: Datura? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11409992 - 11/08/09 08:40 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I wish i could have gotten some of the seeds but the plant i found was on someones front lawn and i think they discovered that it was a dangerous plant and killed it before i got to go back and get some seeds.

--------------------

- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
    #11409998 - 11/08/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

worst substance known to man....:shrug:

--------------------

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: Datura? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11410029 - 11/08/09 08:50 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I you want just to feel the mild effects smoke alittle of it. not much just mix some in your fave smoking blend and roll one up. We used to smoke the seeds and it was kinda cool tell that one day...... brewed some tea out of a whole bush of a plant then brewwed tell it was slimmey and the water was green. 8oz cup later i cant confidently tell you what exactly happened for the next 2 days but i do remember some crazy type shit that was not cool at all. Two of my friends got arrested walking around in a daze trying to get into peoples cars cause they thought they were there's. one ended up getting sent to the psych ward for awhile and he was not the same for awile. Stay away from the tea!!! hope that helps

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Re: Datura? [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11410035 - 11/08/09 08:53 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nowwhoutthink said:
worst substance known to man....:shrug:

NO, if used correctly it takes away nausea like when taking mesc

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

OfflineWebefulish
Fun gi

Re: Datura? [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11410040 - 11/08/09 08:54 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Indeed. I have smoked massive amounts of the leaves and flowers before but to no avail no affect occurred other than this TERRIBLE cotton mouth. It was so bad i called it dry throat instead of cotton mouth.

--------------------

- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

#11410049 - 11/08/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Webefulish said:
Indeed. I have smoked massive amounts of the leaves and flowers before but to no avail no affect occurred other than this TERRIBLE cotton mouth. It was so bad i called it dry throat instead of cotton mouth.

I can relate after drinking tea i got this terrible cotton mouth just the same but for like the whole 2 days i really remember that part of the experience

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains