Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDr. Seuss
The Cat in the Hat

Loc: Seussville
LSD #1
    #11408969 - 11/08/09 03:01 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My first experience with LSD was both thrilling and ghastly. It was a warm afternoon at the Rothbury Music Festival when my friend and I bought a few hits from the folks camping next to us. They claimed it was the best they've ever had, so I felt comfortable taking only one. We waited until the Black Crowes show to eat them. Our intent was to peak during the Dead performance: the highlight of the evening.

After letting the blank square sit on my tongue for roughly forty-five minutes, I swallowed it and waited. By then we had wandered towards the stage where Les Claypool was performing. An overwhelming feeling of excitement and anticipation crept up on me. The music was absolutely fantastic. As it became more intense, all I wanted to do was explode. I felt like bursting at any moment, but in a positive way. Suddenly, a shaggy man standing next to me passed out and had a brief seizure. I was laughing uncontrollably as I pondered about all of the things he could have been on.

My friend was becoming annoyed with the distorted bass, so we headed towards the Odeum and managed to get a great spot. As we waited for the band to set up, I reached for the pipe and smoked a few bowls. When the Dead finally appeared on stage, it was spectacular. The light show in particular was amazing, although I couldn't tell if I was experiencing visuals or not. I decided it didn't matter, for I was having the time of my life anyway.

Suddenly, the music stopped. I became completely disorientated as I thought, "What do I do now?" Everyone else started walking around us as I stood speechless. Although I knew it was only an intermission, I had a powerful urge to leave. I felt talking to my friend would knock some sense into me and bring everything back to normal. It didn't. He couldn't speak any better than I could. Phrases would come out of our mouths in the form of single words and sentence fragments. I decided I needed to return to the campsite for a moment, just to eat a sandwich and get my head straight.

I navigated through the massive crowd, trying my best not to make a scene. After a bunch of zigzags and loops, I made it to the Sherwood Forest. This was a contributing factor to my decision. I wanted to walk through the forest and experience all of its psychedelic artwork while I was still peaking. Walking turned out to be extremely difficult. Every few minutes I would find myself completely lost until I saw something that reminded me of the way to go. Eventually, I started "hitchhiking." I would follow behind a group of people heading in the same direction until I remembered where I was. I would become lost again and repeat this process until I escaped the festival grounds.

This also applied to the campgrounds. But instead of vast amounts of people, there were columns of cars and tents that stretched towards the horizon. I could not find my camp. With a map in my hand, I wandered hopelessly, occasionally finding myself in the same area multiple times. After what seemed like ages, I approached a pair of young men and told them about my situation. They understood and tried to help me find my camp, although their efforts didn't provide any results. After tagging along with them for a while, I felt confident enough to try to find my friend in the festival grounds.

He wouldn't answer his phone. Apparently the Dead were playing encore after encore. I stayed by the festival entrance and watched Umphrey's McGee. I relaxed by a fence as I felt the drug slowly fading away. Later, I met up with my friend and headed back to the camp (I found it this time) and had a good night's sleep.

I've experienced psilocybin prior to this and was expecting similar effects from the acid. This was nothing like any mushroom trip I've ever had. It was so fluid-like and uncontrollable. When I was lost in the vast crowd, I knew I was only tripping, but it was still infinite. People have told me that what I had was a bad trip, but I don't think so. The only time I was overwhelmed with a sense of fear and paranoia was when I made the decision to leave in the first place. The rest of the time I had a "Wow, this kind of sucks" sort of attitude towards the situation. If only I could find some more I would be more than happy to try LSD again.

--------------------
Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you.

LOAD UNIVERSE INTO CANNON
AIM AT BRAIN
FIRE

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD #1 [Re: Dr. Seuss]
    #11409266 - 11/08/09 04:36 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

That's pretty good description actually. It reminds me a lot of my first time. The disorientation and inability to talk. On higher doses it becomes even more crazy, plants start growing before your eyes and entire landscape can completely change. This can happen of a single dose mind you, if you get lucky.:grin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports