Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
2 tabs, 3 eyes
    #11406288 - 11/07/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This is the story of my LSD trip I had yesterday, and two sober events that synchronize beauty within it.  This is my third acid trip, first time doing more than one tab.

After class, around 3:00, I was talking to some girl who I just met.  She is into psychedelics, Tim Leary, Alex Grey artwork, etc.  We didn't talk long but she suggested we go see a band soon, which seemed kind of like a come-on.  I haven't met a girl I liked this much in a very long time, I'm very excited about the prospect.  I told her that I was doing acid later that day, and she wished me good luck.

Fast forward, about 4:30 or so (I'm just guessing), I took the first tab of acid.  I wanted to see what happened, since this acid was apparently "the strongest acid" the person who sold it to me has ever tried.  I was hanging out with my friends, who were not tripping, and we just listened to music, drew some pictures, and smoked cannabis.  After about 2 hours and a beer, I didn't really feel to trippy, my thought process was altered as was my perception (breathing, things dancing/moving slightly) and I felt good so I figured I'd just take the other tab. 

An hour or so later, at 7:00, I started hallucinating crazily.  I'd guess it was about a level 4 or so trip at that time, everything was moving kind of quickly, a lot of synesthesia, close-eyed visuals, extremely strange and paradoxical thoughts, etc.  I felt very spiritual, profound, and it was going well for the most part.  But then I realized that the second tab was still to peak....... I'll try to describe some of my feelings/emotions/senses (these all became one on the trip) that I had:

- Strong sense of atman is brahman.  I am the universe. (and so are you)
- Extremely strong divine connection.
- Sensory overload.  At the apartment I was hanging out with, my friend's band started practicing and the music was just too loud.  It made my thoughts get kind of chaotic and crazy.
- Some strange body/mind sensations.  I felt as if my leg was moving up and down really fast for some reason, but when I checked to see if it really was with my hand, it really wasn't.
- ETC.  I had a thousand revelations-per-minute as I drifted further into psychedelic inner-space than before. 

So yeah, even though the set and setting weren't perfect (loud music, non-trippers, dark out, etc.) it was still a very beneficial trip.  Afterwards, I felt like never before like starting a more ascetic, simple life style.

Anyway, I had a field trip the next day at 8 a.m. (second trip?) to the metropolitan museum of art.  I was hallucinating pretty much until around 4 a.m., and even then I had some lingering effects that I attribute to the sleep deprivation.  It was absolutely beautiful.  I haven't been to a museum in a long time, but it was awesome and totally gave me a re-kindled interest in art and history.  There were a few times that I felt as if the beauty would provoke tears, and my eyes got teary, but I never cried.

And here I am. :cool:

it seems to... maybe... be falling into place now.  You guys ever get that feeling after tripping?  I probably won't trip for a while, at least not on acid, but I definitely am curious to revisit this inner-space state in a better set and setting.

peace everyone

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

Edited by stereolab (11/07/09 05:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDon Juan
Yaqui Indian
Male

Re: 2 tabs, 3 eyes [Re: stereolab]
    #11406342 - 11/07/09 05:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i love you man! and i mean that in a non-sexual way... your story just made me smile :sun:

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
Re: 2 tabs, 3 eyes [Re: stereolab]
    #11406351 - 11/07/09 05:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

usually when i am coming down from a trip it feels like i am lowering down from mid air.
sounded like you had a good trip,:thumbup:

Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
Re: 2 tabs, 3 eyes [Re: Don Juan]
    #11413720 - 11/08/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Don Juan said:
i love you man! and i mean that in a non-sexual way... your story just made me smile :sun:

Thanks. :cool:

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds