Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetripper92
Stranger
underestimating salvia
    #11405949 - 11/07/09 06:09 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

hi. this is my first post here. i decided to start by sharing my first  intense salvia experience with you. let me start by setting the scene. basically i had researched salvia for about a year. maybe a little less. the curiosity got to much and i realised i had to experience the power of this magical herb. i bought 15x salvia. being reasonably experienced with drugs i thought i could handle it. i thought i could take the plant and could control its effects. with this false assumption in hand i packed the bowl on my bong full. it was overflowing and had to be tapped down and squashed together. i added more and more untill the bowl was full to the brim. out of my tight knit group of fellow psychonauts i was the first to venture in the world of salvia. i was the pioneer. i took the lighter and ignited the leaves. the smoke was cooled by the water and entered my lungs easily. i held in for as long as i could...and exhaled. 

nothing. then in an instant everything. my body felt like it was catapulted back at an unpresidented speed. i awoke. i actally remember feeling like my life had been a dream. and i had awoken up from it. i felt my eyes open and i thought to myself oh ye its ok im just here. ''here'' was a world of chaos. i remember looking to my right ( but my sitters said i never actually looked right, which was quite strange. everything was square. i could taste touch. i could taste the fact that everything was sqaure. i remember feeling like my whole body was melting. i began to rapidly rise through this world of transforming colourful blocks.everything was noisy and chaotic. everything was really surreal and silly. all the while i was thinking no its ok i belong here. i felt my self being bitten by myself as i rose into different bands of colours. i felt like i was passin through a fence of my own teeth. a small train track was placed to my right, it looked toylike. like a small train set. the track had a gap in it. all of a sudden a blue steam train began rolling along as i was moving. it was as if the train track was stationary yet moving at the same time as me at high speeds through this world of blocks. as the train approached the gap it darted up into the air. this is the moment reality started to come back to me. i could see the imprint of my friends clothes and body behind the train. the world of blocks fell apart. i was partly back into reality...yet i was gettin some really surreal feelings thoughts and sensations, for instance my consciousness felt like it was vibrating out of my body, if i stayed in a certain positions long enough. so i had to keep moving. but after a while of moving in a certain way the vibrating feeling would come back, so i had to think of a new inventive way to move. i remember closing my eyes and it felt like my consciousness was behind my body. i had no recollection of the fact i was sober miniutues ago, i though i had always been tripping, i had a sense of what was what, but concepts like music, eating sleepin seemed alien to me. as i started to recall being sober before one thought began to run through my mind - i kept thinking ''i was human five minitues ago what am i now?'' i didnt know how i had gotten into this state, my freinds said i had taken the drug salvia. almost immediatley images of black cubes wrapped up in brown paper packages filled my mind, i figured this is what a drug is. i thought i was in a fair tale world yet everyone else seemed calm about the fact i wasnt normal. this began to scare me. i really began to doubt my own existence in this realm i felt like this world wasnt the right one for me. i felt like i had been plucked out of my home - the salvia dimension. at this point i started to come around. yet my whole body still felt really weird. i felt like i was watching myself do things. another note is that my hands felt like they were going to phase through objects i was grabbing. i was rubbing my legs for instance and my hands felt like they were about to entere my legs. i could also taste touch. and everything i touched tasted metallic yet plasticy. very strange. the whole experience lasted an hour and a bit. i was still gettin body effects up to one and a half hours later. yet they were barley noticable. this experience was quite intense. i now know to look upon this herb with respect.

Edited by tripper92 (11/08/09 07:11 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTechn9cian
Grower
Male

Loc: Seattle, Wa
Re: underestimating salvia [Re: tripper92]
    #11406113 - 11/07/09 06:32 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds crazy man. I never done that shit. Is it anything like dmt?

--------------------

Go stoopid:smirk:dumb:cool: retarded:crazy2: :mushroom2::heart:

Offlinetripper92
Stranger
Re: underestimating salvia [Re: Techn9cian]
    #11409525 - 11/08/09 07:10 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i wouldnt be able to say. as ive never done dmt myself =[, tis extremley rare round these parts. however i heard its similiar in some aspects. i believe salvia effects a different part of the brain than most psycedelics. well thats what i remember reading anyway. ill have to check ha.

Offlinenick-onelove
Smoker of the Ganj
Male

Loc: Mendocino County, CA
Re: underestimating salvia [Re: tripper92]
    #11428573 - 11/10/09 09:51 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It's different, but similair in that the come up is seemingly instantaneous and very intense, for me anyway.

--------------------
- Trip In Peace

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports