Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #11403384 - 11/07/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

So wait, if a few of us steal a few things, overall worth relatively little value (say, maybe $2-400 tops) in relation to the companies profits (And i'm talking corporations, since that's all i feel is "ok" to steal from), that makes us dirty scumbag lowlifes, yet if that company forces their employees to work overtime without paying them overtime, stretches their hours illegally so they don't get paid as much as they work, and treats their overseas workforce incredibly shittily, they're fine, a good company, we shouldn't steal from them, AND we're considered the enemy?

I don't follow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: optyks]
    #11403846 - 11/07/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Stealing is stealing... it's a simple concept, and because you (and others like you) have a twisted moral compass, you can use this "corporate monster" defense to justify your actions.

Nothing religious, no high horses... I just feel that stealing, in almost ALL cases is wrong. It's a lazy, selfish thing to do. And this is coming from a VERY lazy and VERY selfish person.

I just don't like thievery. :shrug:

I'll hide this thread and move along.

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #11404853 - 11/07/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, you mentioned somethin like that last page too.

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Loc: Quebec, Canada Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: optyks]
    #11405133 - 11/07/09 01:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

OH I MUST HAVE FORGOT TO SAY THIS !!! OR MAYBE I HAVE TO PUT IT ON EACH FUCKING PAGE ?

DON'T READ OR POST HERE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE , HOW HARD IS THAT?

for all our contributors thank you for your time and looking at the thread :smile:

--------------------
Super Easy LC

Shroomerys secrets to free things !! All users contribute!!

The reason my post count is so low is because I know how to use the  search option on this site

Rotten Status : closed site gone

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: nickelz34]
    #11405671 - 11/07/09 03:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Alright. Well, a legit way to get something for free is simply to complain straight to the company that something isn't right with your last product purchased from them.

Example: my brother bought a box of twinkies once. One of them didn't have cream filling, he mentioned it to the company, and got like 5 coupons for free boxes of twinkies.

Example: I used to work at a pizzeria for 3 years. If someone got a pizza with one wrong topping, or if ANYTHING wasn't right about it, to keep the customer happy, we would either give their account a credit or we would send out a replacement ASAP.

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the great PNW
    #11406051 - 11/07/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yea this post was good but now its gone down hill with  the stealing shit getting posted yea i don't like stealing

damn im so high i dont even know what i was saying lol

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: cashus]
    #11406266 - 11/07/09 04:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

agreed on that as well lets try to stray away from the FLAT OUT STEALING lol and come up with other ways to things

--------------------
Super Easy LC

The reason my post count is so low is because I know how to use the  search option on this site

Invisiblelegallyhomeless
mooch
 User Gallery

Loc: EZRA for the Refuge
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: nickelz34]
    #11407118 - 11/07/09 07:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nickelz34 said:
welll about the bone lol i almost fell off my chair lol ........ idk were a bone and a peanut mixes lol ..... but anywayz yah i would get that replaced unless the alcohol waz ok lol .... anywayz get some of the American absinthe its nasty as hell but the buzz is amazing !!!! its called lubsith absinthe bfbf

You guys must not watch the news. Didnt you hear a while back about all the salmonella in peanut butter because of dead rats all over the factory? Rest assured the bone was probably from a rat.

--------------------
MY TRADE LIST!!!

FULLY AUTOMATIC!! 12-Pot Multi Grow Hydroponic System for Trade.

Download PSX ISOs

Invisiblemarkofthebeast
Male

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #11407130 - 11/07/09 07:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

legallyhomeless said:
Quote:

nickelz34 said:
welll about the bone lol i almost fell off my chair lol ........ idk were a bone and a peanut mixes lol ..... but anywayz yah i would get that replaced unless the alcohol waz ok lol .... anywayz get some of the American absinthe its nasty as hell but the buzz is amazing !!!! its called lubsith absinthe bfbf

You guys must not watch the news. Didnt you hear a while back about all the salmonella in peanut butter because of dead rats all over the factory? Rest assured the bone was probably from a rat.

--------------------
They call me Mark

:penguinmonkey:

Edited by œȾȿȝȴɧʢǥ (ȏɟ/ȿɮ/ɷɖ 68:82 PM)

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #11409761 - 11/08/09 07:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

legallyhomeless said:
Quote:

nickelz34 said:

Man I puked when I found that thing. I put it in my mouth with a hand full of peanuts and bit down on it. Im about to puke now just thinking about it.

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11414086 - 11/08/09 08:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

edit*

--------------------
Super Easy LC

Edited by nickelz34 (01/24/10 05:51 PM)

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

#11423798 - 11/10/09 01:03 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Gosh nothing new for this thread in a day or two . We cant be tapped out already lol

--------------------
Super Easy LC

OfflineGrizzly Adams
Stranger

#11425168 - 11/10/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

if your buying fruits and vegetables at the grocery store go to the new world order express to check out. ring up all your fruits and veggies as potatoes and you will save a ton of money because it rings up everything as cheap ass potatoes

Offlinenickelz34
Fungi Eater

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Grizzly Adams]
    #11425555 - 11/10/09 11:24 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol that would work in some stores - i guess i have to find one with a self checkout now lol

--------------------
Super Easy LC

InvisibleDynoo
-
 User Gallery

Loc: - Flag
    #11425690 - 11/10/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Go around to local shops and ask the owner if they have any work to do, chores, whatever.

--------------------
-

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Dynoo]
    #11427711 - 11/10/09 05:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dynoo said:
Go around to local shops and ask the owner if they have any work to do, chores, whatever.

Back when my buddy and I were younger, we would ride our bikes down to the local mini-mart/gas station and have them give us things to do in exchange for fountain drinks or candy bars.

Was pretty cool.

Then we took books of matches and went and lit shit on fire :onfire:

InvisibleDynoo
-
 User Gallery

Loc: - Flag
    #11428013 - 11/10/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

optyks said:
Quote:

Dynoo said:

Back when my buddy and I were younger, we would ride our bikes down to the local mini-mart/gas station and have them give us things to do in exchange for fountain drinks or candy bars.

Was pretty cool.

Then we took books of matches and went and lit shit on fire :onfire:

:flamethrow: Good times

--------------------
-

OfflineThe24HourMC
Master Of Ceremonies
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gone
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Dynoo]
    #11432350 - 11/11/09 11:03 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I like to pour the last drink of every beer i have into a jar , and by the end of a 30 pack i'll have a extra beer or two left over from itgreat for after u drink everything and the local stores are all closed.

--------------------

My Baby In MCLA

Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: The24HourMC]
    #11432812 - 11/11/09 12:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Invisiblemarkofthebeast
Male

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: The24HourMC]
    #11433956 - 11/11/09 03:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The24HourMC said:
I like to pour the last drink of every beer i have into a jar , and by the end of a 30 pack i'll have a extra beer or two left over from itgreat for after u drink everything and the local stores are all closed.

That sounds disgusting. I'm all set with drinking concentrated backwash beer. :puke:

--------------------
They call me Mark

:penguinmonkey:

Edited by œȾȿȝȴɧʢǥ (ȏɟ/ȿɮ/ɷɖ 68:82 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order