Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMorican
Stranger
 User Gallery

Had a dream that my ex-Wife and I made up
    #11403277 - 11/07/09 09:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My ex-Wife and I are split up or separated emotionally with plans on moving out into different apartments by the end of the month.
Her plan is not to divorce right off but to stay separated until she makes the choice of whether she want to get back with me or not.

I, having some pride left, had no intention of ever taking her back because of what she might have been doing during our "separation", but lately I've been getting the vibe like she doesn't want to separate.

I just got my notice that I am getting laid off too and so now have the added fear that I will not have a chance of reconciliation because I have even less to offer as a partner.

Anyway, so last night she kept looking for me in bed, oh yeah, we still sleep in the same bed. She regularly seeks me out to spoon in bed and last night, I guess this and the fact that I've been getting a vibe, triggered me to have a dream that this lead to us kissing and she asked me is this you telling me that you forgive me and I said yes and we started having sex. It felt so good and I was so happy that all this was over or at least she was willing to give us another chance, and then I wake up with the biggest wood I have ever had and no Wife on the end of it. It was all just a dream, not the vibe thing or the spooning thing just the making up thing.

Now I am truly sadder than I was before and confused. I will ask her one more time if this is what she wants when she wakes up, then I will be going out to find my new place (apt.) and never look back, I hope.

This really sucks, I'm sure it's because we have a 3yo baby together the fact that I wish we could make up but I also still do love her, even though she's a witch most of the time and I have just been lying to myself to be strong.

Sorry, I guess I don't have a question other than is anyone else going or has gone through this which I had already asked in my previous posts, I just needed to let it all out so maybe it stops hurt so bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekiss_the_sky03
human being
 User Gallery

Loc: where I want
Re: Had a dream that my ex-Wife and I made up [Re: Morican]
    #11403308 - 11/07/09 09:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Man,

I know where you are coming from. Granted, I did not have a child with my ex. It does hurt and will for a while, but it DOES get better. I know that's what everyone says, but it is true. Just look for the things in your life to be thankful for (we all have them) and in time everything will be alright.

p.s. as hard as it may be, I totally agree on the not taking the ex back thing. I did it with mine and we broke up again about a year later.

Peace and love brother, keep your head up and thoughts positive, you aren't alone...

OfflineOriginal
God, I lovethis...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Had a dream that my ex-Wife and I made up [Re: Morican]
    #11403361 - 11/07/09 09:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

your wife left you.

move on.

she has.

start hustling narcotics and stack some cash...

call her, take her to dinner

bust out a fat stack

fuck her at her place

leave

deny her advances

next target

duh motherfucker.

----

edit: i didn't read ur post, but my advice is the best you'll get regardless.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonized cakes smell like South Florida...

Seriously...
---------------------------------
I can't sleep cuz the mexicans keep lighting their fireworks...
---------------------------------
If ya don't want trouble, ya gots ta crumble...

-Johnny Cochran on the use of crumbled vs. whole cakes..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Original (11/07/09 09:38 AM)

Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
Re: Had a dream that my ex-Wife and I made up [Re: Original]
    #11403394 - 11/07/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:celery:

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #11403396 - 11/07/09 09:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If they're still sleeping in the same bed there's still something there.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineMorican
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11403471 - 11/07/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

kiss_the_sky03
Thanks for the kind word, I have abandonment issues since I was a little boy and my Mom left me to live with my Grandma for 4 1/2 almost 5 years and then went and brought me back.
After I grew up and I started to have romantic relationships I have always been afraid of not just being alone but also of being left and then not having enough trust to ever even consider getting back with someone after they do that to me.

My first ex-Wife ask me back, I did love her more than anyone else till that date and I had a daughter with her and I couldn't take her back even after she begged me to forgive crying and promising that it would never happen again, I said no and moved on.
The same for the girl before her and the girl after her, once someone hurts me like that, I'm too scared to go back no matter how much I want to.

Now, because on my beautiful little son and the fact that she is showing "possible" signs of remorse and I do love her, I feel so weak and although I will probably regret it, I will have to try and make up at least once before it gets any worse.

After that I will of coarse do what Original suggested, except for the slanging thing, but I do plan on coming to show her the great man she lost with simple coming up on top for myself. Hopefully

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom