Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineI 3nj0y Pi3
Male

The Spice
    #11403165 - 11/07/09 10:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Okay so on my second draw, I got a small amount of crystals.

My first time smoking, I was very nervous because I didn't know what to expect.

This was my second time smoking the spice. My wife crafted me a pipe and I put steel wool in it.

I heated the pipe around it and inhaled... to my suprise, it was NOT HARSH AT ALL! Didn't even taste it.
I checked to see if I had even hit it.. all the spice was gone, drawn into the wool.

So then I put the flame close to the wool, I could hear the spice sizzle in the wool. This technique is new to me, and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. But as soon as I inhaled that one, I felt it coming over me.

I told myself to relax, and as I did, I felt my body start to sink into the bed I was laying on. It was a nice feeling. My hands started to shake, so I drew another large inhalation.

At this time I was compelled to close my eyes, because my first time I watched everything.. which was kind of freaky.

Behind my eye lids, I saw a large fractal. Kind of rectangle in shape, split from itself and make an odd shape I can't explain. I could hear the television my wife was watching.. and the sound was absurd.

It sounded like a million voices all at once, in a large room that sounded like.. talking through a vent? It was very digitized in sound as well, sounding like it was skipping endlessly.

I then opened my eyes and saw the bed slighly breathing. The corner of the room was folding over on itself, kind of strange I know....

But this concluded my trip. It left me as quick as it came over me.
The feeling in my body remained for a few more minutes until I got up to walk around.

This was a small amount I put in the pipe to see how the pipe my wife crafted was going to be okay and didn't produce harsh smoke.

It was fine, so I just loaded my pipe with about a pinky nail size of some crystal I have left over and in an hour I am going to rip the pipe and shoot for a breakthrough. I will post my findings

--------------------
Disclaimer : Anything posting by this internet alias should be considered completely fiction and, for the most part, bullshit. :evil:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCubieMcCuberton

Loc: ation
Re: The Spice [Re: I 3nj0y Pi3]
    #11403200 - 11/07/09 11:04 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I too enjoy pie...
Oh, and I look forward to hearing about the breakthrough!

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports