Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
Conspiracy Worms!
    #11402893 - 11/07/09 09:16 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

~November 2, 2009.

I thought today was going to be the same old thing....oh boy was I wrong!

Previously, a buddy called me and talked to me about this drug he was on. He was going on and on(as trippers do) and the phone call was probably like 40minutes. I don't know how common this is, but if someone calls you and they are tripping, it's probably best to be nice and just go along with whatever they are saying...
  Anywho, he said he was on this stuff he made after getting directions from his pharmacist buddy...lol.

Well, needless to say I didn't trust his knowledge on extraction. So,
I did a little research on the drug (Diphenhydramine), and found that it is no more than Benadryl.
  So after I confirmed my desire to try this, I bought 48 Ultra Tabs
from those nice people at the pharmacy.

I read some people can have an allergic reaction to it, so dumbly I took 1. I waited about 10minutes, then got anxious and said fuck it, eating another 8 pills...bringing me up to 225mg's.
  At 12:55 P.M. I ate the other 3 pills, meaning I had 300mg's in my body at once!!

I saw the coolest hallucinations I've ever seen in my entire life as a druggie. I have done shrooms, but those
"Hallucinations" are nothing like DPH...I mean the hallucinations were literally "breathtaking"....I will never
look at some things the same way ever again. It left me speechless, every single visual was awe-inspiring.

A warning though, this drug isn't like other hallucinogens...because it is not. You do hallucinate, but lets just
say, "Everything has a horror-theme to it".
Of course by this I mean, everything you see, every visual and hallucination, even audial hallucinations, are all
Scary. It is like your mind has entered a horror film, or your in some freaky-ass game.

I have even read other stories, and everything they say seems to be horror based....But! this does not mean
you are going to be scared shitless the entire time, it just means everything you see and hear will have a
slight chance to scare you, or intrigue you greatly!
Some things aren't even scary, just disturbing...yet as you are seeing it you think nothing of it, sometimes it
takes awhile to realize, "wow, that made no fucking sense!?!"

Anywho, back to the Report.

I was sitting there for some time, just waiting with wonder at what is to come. I was clueless, sure I read
stories and did a small amount of research, but I had no idea what was coming was so...Real!
Because you know, there are plenty of times when people say, "I ate some mushrooms/acid and I was seeing like
pokemon and unicorns and crazy stuff", but I've done other drugs...and none other than this one has ever given
me "real" hallucinations.
  I know some of you will argue that normal Psychedelics do make you hallucinate, and yes they do, to an extent.
That is considered, hallucination of perceptions. Where your perceptions are hallucinating, like acid and shrooms,
where colors are wavy or cool geometric visuals are on the walls.

I'm talking real, "holy shit it's looking right at me!!" type of visuals.

~In the beginning....

So there I was, sitting at my laptop and just waiting for the effects. About 24 minutes after the consumption,
I start to feel hot, my skin burning with heat and my pores pumping sweat. This worried me, but it is similar
to Dxm so I didn't freak out. I was feeling good though, like my body knew it was going to have fun for awhile.

24 minutes later, at 11:42A.M. I started feeling strange. My balance was getting shitty, and typing became
slightly difficult. Everytime I stood, I felt "wobbly" like I was about to topple over in a random direction.
And when I stared at anything for at least 3 seconds, I would start to enter a trance and I was just enticed
at looking at all of the things in my environment. It was a great feeling!

Then, I assume roughly around 11:50A.M. I found myself staring at the door, just looking at the knob and spacing
off for a bit in a trance...but just then, I snap out of it and realize the knob is...shooting off gray lightning,
which was hitting many objects in the room, and the electrical current stayed there, in the air. Everything in
the room was connected by this freaky gray electricity, almost ghostlike in appearance.
Not only that! but every object that was in the energy flow...was smoking, thick white smoke clouds would just
pour out of objects, as if it was about to ignite any second. But nothing did, it all just smoked large amounts
of thick smoke and kept shooting electricity at random things in my room.
  When I seen all of this, it excited me very much, because I clearly remember reading another report where the
user experienced "invisible lightning", meaning this drug does have an effect on me!(most pills don't) and
the hallucinations are Very vivid.

At noon I felt extremely speedy and fast-paced, typing faster and felt very productive. You get very shaky...many
people will note you on how much your shaking too. Then I got the dreaded cotton mouth. It is the worst cotton
mouth I have ever had from a drug. You feel very thirsty, but if you put a bunch of liquid in your belly you
will probably vomit...and dry heave, and tons of horrible things. As far as I can tell, there is little-to-none
mindfuck. I can totally keep my cool. Also, even though speedy, When I got up I felt like I weighed 800pounds!
You really feel heavy as fuck, and it makes you a slow walker because of this, and your balance remains shitty
the whole time.

*12:34 P.M.- I consider this a very special time, had my first real hallucination! other than the lightning
of course. I was staring at the wall, which was cast in a large shadow, but it didn't cover the whole wall.
It was a slanted shadow, covering all but a triangle-shaped patch where sunlight fell.
To me, it looked like the large shadow morphed into a dark and vague face with a big mouth. There was a small
shadow beneath the big one, that just sat there motionless. Then I watched the big shadow repeatedly 
move his head down, take a big bite of the small shadow, then move its head back up.
It did this for the entire trip...till the end. It just got a shadow banquet for 5hours! I actually felt extreme
fear the very first second it started to feast on the smaller shadow. It made me think, "Oh shit! what the fuck
is that and I hope it doesn't attack me".
but after I watched it for a bit I realized he was cool, and wouldn't bother me...I started to get used to the
idea of seeing him munching away whenever I looked up. It would still be there, even if I left the room for a bit.
Like it was waiting for me, never going away.

Then, between 1:14-1:15P.M. I saw the coolest thing I have ever laid eyes upon, and probably the most Awkward.
I have this little wooden chest you see, roughly 2.5 inches tall. Wood grain is viewable from all sides, but the
main point of interest was on the top...where the wood grain is easiest to see and a flat surface.
Again, there I was...staring at the chest, intentionally looking for hallucinations. I stared for a good long
time, but nothing wanted to pop out. So, thinking it was a lost cause, I just spaced off and kept staring, thinking
deeply about other things. But just then, I see a tunnel open up right on the top of the chest, a tiny hole about
the size of an m&m. The whole was open, and it had a mouth.
The opening had human teeth, and a tongue was visible too. This mouth was motionless for a few seconds...until
another mouth-hole opened up, but this one lifted off of the chest...its body was made of wood, wood grain on it
and everything. It was noodle shaped, reminding me of how an earthworm bursts straight up through the soil, and
rises in the air, instead of slithering on the ground.
  This noodle-shaped wood creature with the human mouth was flexible, it could bend its hose-like body like a
snake being charmed up out of a pot.
  I stared, mouth open and eyes wide...then the two creatures started to speak to each other, but in a secret
language. I could not hear a single word, but I could tell they were both having a legitimate conversation
and not just moving their mouths up and down. You could see them mouth-out words as they spoke, too bad
I can't read lips or I maybe could have figured out what they were saying...
  I have a feeling though, that they were both talking about me...like they spotted me and they knew I could
see them...like they are no longer disguised. It seemed like they were talking about how I found them out, kinda
like, "Oh no, he found us. He knows we exist!, this isn't good...it'll ruin the plan!"
All of this happened within the course of a minute. From 1:14-1:15, then I looked up real quick...when I looked
back down they were gone. I call these mysterious creatures, Conspiracy Worms. It feels like they exist, and now
they know I've seen them....gulp.

E

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
Re: Conspiracy Worms! [Re: DrScott]
    #11403147 - 11/07/09 10:51 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

~Continued

Exactly 10 minutes later I look in my bathroom mirror, and just stare at myself for awhile. Eventually I morph,
getting more and more gruesome with each phase. Eventually I appeared so horrifying that I had to leave.

another 10 minutes go by...Then I see out of the corner of my eye the blinds blow crazy, and I feel a great
gust of cold wind... I didn't like that, so I get up to close the window...but it is already shut...it was never
open. I am taking great notice to the audial hallucinations, hearing random conversations, peoples voices,
random sounds, spooky whispers, and even television broadcasters discussing game shows. At one point I hear
a freakish whisper of my name...and when I took a shower I heard little girls laughing and playing right
outside the shower...like in the bathroom.

also, I forgot to mention another hallucination that was kinda strange but scary enough to make me yell,
"Oh fuck...holy shit, what is that!!!
  I was staring at the wooden chest, looking for those creatures again...but alas they did not show.
But just then I noticed a tiny black object poking out from under the lid. So I poke it and it goes back in
the chest, out of sight. But then it pokes back through, and so I start to watch it alittle harder now.
I watched the object get longer, and eventually it was out enough to see it was a leg...a spiders leg.
I watched the leg go to the floor, then another long skinny spider leg pokes out and rests on the side if the chest.
Eventually I see multiple legs sticking out, then it pokes its small, disgusting black head out...somehow, considering
how the lid is still closed, so the spider shouldn't be able to get out at all.
Eventually the entire spider is out of the inside, and on the side of the chest, where it crawls to the floor, and
slips underneath the chest. 
  It was a pretty big spider too!!!, made no logical sense how it squeezed through a paper thin opening.

So as a warning to you all, If you are afraid of spiders, scorpions or just plain freaky shit, then stay away
from Diphenhydramine...you are almost guaranteed to see at least one spider.

But there is no doubt that I'll be right back at that store buying another box!

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy Worms! [Re: DrScott]
    #11403188 - 11/07/09 11:01 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Enjoy the spiders...

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports