Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewlick
Stranger

Loc: 中国
Request help!! how to get Magic Mushrooms Spores?
    #11402174 - 11/07/09 03:19 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I was in China, may I ask, how can I get spore print? How to buy?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSillyBilly
Professional

Loc: Californi-eh
Re: Request help!! how to get Magic Mushrooms Spores? [Re: wlick]
    #11402196 - 11/07/09 03:24 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

buy a plane ticket from hong kong and go to thailand and pick some mushrooms

--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

OfflineRandomstickynote
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX Flag
Re: Request help!! how to get Magic Mushrooms Spores? [Re: SillyBilly]
    #11402305 - 11/07/09 03:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'm almost 100% sure we have sponsors that will ship there. Try sporeworks, I'm sure they'll ship psilocybe spores, just maybe not certain cultivation supplies. Email them to make sure: custserv@sporeworks.com

--------------------
AMU

Offlinecne9999
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Sol system
Re: Request help!! how to get Magic Mushrooms Spores? [Re: Randomstickynote]
    #11402437 - 11/07/09 04:55 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Randomstickynote said:
I'm almost 100% sure we have sponsors that will ship there. Try sporeworks, I'm sure they'll ship psilocybe spores, just maybe not certain cultivation supplies. Email them to make sure: custserv@sporeworks.com

Quote:

wlick said:

Quote:

SillyBilly said:
buy a plane ticket from Hong Kong and go to Thailand and pick some mushrooms

This may be so on all counts but one issue you might think about very carefully.  The punishment for having, growing and/or especially distributing drugs in most APAC countries is usually death by hanging.  Trials there are short and fixed.  Punishment is carried out swift and without ceremony.  Even for foreign nationals.

I’ve traveled extensively throughout Southeast Asia over many years and wouldn’t think about even thinking about drugs while there; especially in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong/Kowloon and mainland China and even Thailand.  All of these places are incredibly intolerant of drugs of any nature. 

Here’s one article about a gentleman from Australia that took place only 4 years ago.  I followed this incident closely for months before he was finally executed.  This is not an isolated incident.  It was very sad indeed.  Don’t do it anywhere in APAC.
:thumbdown:

--------------------
  Say hello to my little friend.    and...      From Sonny

AFOAF's Coffee Experiment  //  Rye Berry Cakes  //  My FOAF  //  I killed my baby Cubes!
Get a freaking camera!  //  Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle  //  I love P.c.Burma!

Offlinecne9999
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Request help!! how to get Magic Mushrooms Spores? [Re: cne9999]
    #11402444 - 11/07/09 04:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

AFOAF's Coffee Experiment  //  Rye Berry Cakes  //  My FOAF  //  I killed my baby Cubes!

Offlinebeto
Psiconauta
Male

Loc: Paranoid City
    #11402584 - 11/07/09 06:23 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

www.PROFUNGOS.COM.BR

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! :wink:

Offlinenastos
secret secretions
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Request help!! how to get Magic Mushrooms Spores? [Re: beto]
    #11402680 - 11/07/09 07:14 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

wtf

--------------------
:shrug:

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #11402699 - 11/07/09 07:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cne9999 said:
Quote:

Randomstickynote said:

Quote:

wlick said:

Quote:

SillyBilly said:
buy a plane ticket from Hong Kong and go to Thailand and pick some mushrooms

This may be so on all counts but one issue you might think about very carefully.  The punishment for having, growing and/or especially distributing drugs in most APAC countries is usually death by hanging.  Trials there are short and fixed.  Punishment is carried out swift and without ceremony.  Even for foreign nationals.

I�ve traveled extensively throughout Southeast Asia over many years and wouldn�t think about even thinking about drugs while there; especially in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong/Kowloon and mainland China and even Thailand.  All of these places are incredibly intolerant of drugs of any nature. 

Here�s one article about a gentleman from Australia that took place only 4 years ago.  I followed this incident closely for months before he was finally executed.  This is not an isolated incident.  It was very sad indeed.  Don�t do it anywhere in APAC.
:thumbdown:

Psilocybe cubensis, and other psilocybe species, are indigenous to China. Thus, spores aren't exactly accounted for as illegal. I'm a Chinese citizen and I'm 100% positive that most police officers in China won't even know what magic mushrooms are.

And, to OP, you could possibly take prints off of wild psilocybe species. If not, you could probably get it shipped to you. I'm not too sure as to how lenient or how scrupulous Chinese customs are, but I'm sure you won't get in trouble for spores.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Offlinecne9999
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Request help!! how to get Magic Mushrooms Spores? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11402853 - 11/07/09 08:53 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Lets start with some easy ones first. 
Quote:

meatcakeman said: Psilocybe cubensis, and other psilocybe species, are indigenous to China.

No shit.  They are indigenous to half the countries on the planet.  And most countries, including China have adopted laws concerning them. 

You say this:
Quote:

meatcakeman said: I'm a Chinese citizen and I'm 100% positive that most police officers in China won't even know what magic mushrooms are.

Then this:
Quote:

meatcakeman said: I'm not too sure as to how lenient or how scrupulous Chinese customs are, but I'm sure you won't get in trouble for spores.

This shows you haven’t a clue about China proper and you are probably A.B.C.; if even that.  I really doubt you are a Chinese citizen and if you are you must be REALLY young, but probably just A.B.C.  Chinese customs will and does open any and most all packages that do not come from manufacturers.  This is a commonly known fact with Chinese customs.  I don't know one Chinese citizen who has ever shipped something in or out of China that doesn't know this.  I know a lot of Chinese citizens.  I even married a Chinese woman.  The same goes for Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and several others.  Most personal items get ‘lost’ in customs.  But to be honest this is usually for items going out of China not in.  That’s besides the point. 
Quote:

meatcakeman said: And, to OP, you could possibly take prints off of wild psilocybe species.

Have you ever tried this?  Good luck.

In closing:
I can guarantee that if a Chinese Police officer or Military patrol person (you see them everywhere there is  a train station or airport, and they carry freaking machine guns) finds a young person (15-35yo)  carrying mushrooms in a baggy, dried, they will be taken into custody.  Pronto.  I guarantee it.  Spores?  You would probably taken into custody as well because of the pretty conspicuous method spores are packaged. 

I've lived there.  I've seen the people, the culture, the police.  I know the people, police, the culture.

I've seen it in person for other drugs in Hong Kong and on the mainland; in Beijing, Shanghai and Dongguan.  I spent several years in Dongguan working with several manufacturers.  I worked in Shanghai and Beijing extensively for several more years.  I’ve seen what they do to drug offenders.  Shit.  I’ve seen what they do to shop-lifters!  There is no love loss between police and drug offenders.  China still performs public executions, they treat arrestees like animals, and yes, they would know what mushrooms were if you had them in baggies, dried, and did not look like you just came from the night market looking for a tea to sooth a cold or cure impotence.

Be care full what you tell a person to do who comes from a country where they kill you for holding pretty small amounts of controlled substances.  This isn’t a freaking joke.

Here is a good short paper for you to read.

Shame on you.
:punish:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation