Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
How often do you have intense highs?
    #11402022 - 11/07/09 02:45 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, I started smoking a few months ago, ever since I think ive had 2 experiences id call intense, for weed, that is.
usually its just a nice high, some mild paranoia, some deep thoughts, and some fun moments.

But on 2 occasions, 1 of them last night, I have had a much more profound experience.

The first time was like my 8th time smoking, I had a whole joint alone, smoked it near some railroad tracks near a forest, drove home and actually got lost in my own neighborhood, but luckily I got home anyway.

when I got home, I did the usual, but then I looked at this picture I really like, and stared at it...
Suddenly memories of my life that I had totally forgotten where returning in a flash.
I went to my bed, laid down, and got enveloped in these old memories, it was like I was reliving them.

2nd time, last night, I had just smoked my 2nd bowl, and went to play some soldat (A fun 2d shooter deathmatch)
As always I had become my little 2d character and was playing with much more intensity then normal.

Next thing I knew, was that I just couldn't focus on the game anymore, I kept zoning out.
I started to enter what I can only describe as a meditative state.
I felt like my body was utterly detached from my soul. I could simply think myself into other situations. My imagination was unlocked.

Its hard to describe it in full.

But anyway, other then a typical high, have you ever had any over the top, uncommon, or amazing experiences with weed?

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMedullaOblangata
Stranger
Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: Thisfire]
    #11402066 - 11/07/09 02:54 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Any time I smoke now I have intense highs. I stopped for a year  and the first time I smoked after that it was insane, it was like I fell into my mattress and was having these weird hallucinations, I'd snap out of it every few minutes but then I'd fall back into my own little world lol. I was also seeing my girlfriend dressed in entirely different clothes every five minutes when she had been wearing the same thing all night.

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: MedullaOblangata]
    #11402076 - 11/07/09 02:56 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My typical hallucinations on weed, when I get them, are like little colorful thick lines, weaving through eachother.
Sooo barely visible, and probably not really there at all haha.

--------------------

Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

OfflineDreamRoom
Hunter
Male

Loc: 60 miles from New Orleans
    #11402321 - 11/07/09 04:02 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I used to get this really trippy weed from this one guy years ago.  I would see things in the corner of my eye every few minutes.  Wish I knew what that stuff was.  Anyway, that's probably not your problem.

If your it keeps happening or gets worse, try to always smoke with other people.  It tends to keep my mind from racing through stuff I don't want to dwell on.

Also, maybe you are smoking too much.  If it was your 8th time, then I'm guessing you don't have much of a tolerance.  Try smoking less (esp. when alone).  It has a good Pro: It'll make your baggie go farther.

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: DreamRoom]
    #11402330 - 11/07/09 04:06 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I meant that these were awesome times, not negative ones. =P

I mean it totally brought forth memories I TOTALLY forgot about!
Thats pretty awesome in my book.

--------------------

Edited by Thisfire (11/07/09 04:06 AM)

OfflineDreamRoom
Hunter
Male

Loc: 60 miles from New Orleans
    #11402459 - 11/07/09 05:07 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

OK Good.  That is awesome in my book too. 

Many times I hear stories like this in negative ways.  Some people have some heavy shit in their pasts that drugs can bring out. 

I have to get a job so weed is off limits for me (5 weeks off the pipe).  When I do smoke again (another 2 months at least), I look forward to the heavy effect that I used to get in the early years.

OfflineSnurry
Stranger
Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: DreamRoom]
    #11402473 - 11/07/09 05:15 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Whenever I have a break for 2 weeks to a month the first high is like a level 2 shroom trip.
I get completely introverted and have mild hallucinations, mostly of the shape of faces. My emotions are strengthened and I find connections in everything.

But it's only the first smoke, I believe because after the first smoke there is still lingering effects into the next day like being more calm and relaxed.

OfflineValknut
Bathory Horde
Male

Loc: Felucca by brit gy Flag
Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: Snurry]
    #11402493 - 11/07/09 05:29 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I am really happy I read your Post Thisfire, as of right now I am downloading soldat.

Yah sounds tolerance related. Good luck!

--------------------

Journey to the end.

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: Valknut]
    #11402915 - 11/07/09 09:27 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My experiences with weed are always almost the same intensity, even if I've smoked 4 or 5 times in a week. I get vivid CEVs, everything seems like it's part of a movie set, tastes and music are very enhanced, etc.

I'm taking a week or so break (due to having caught the goddamn swine flu) but after that I'm sure I'll achieve an experience more intense than I remember.

--------------------

Offlinemikeisapro
Pro

#11403362 - 11/07/09 11:37 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I don't get intense highs anymore due to tolerance but soldat is fun :yesnod:

--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Offlineastronaut
ascetic aesthetic
Male

Loc: Oregon
    #11403449 - 11/07/09 11:55 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Never. I smoke only very rarely, and when I do it's the same indica-dominated afghan hash that gives me a deep narcotic stone... haven't had an intense sativa high in over a year.

--------------------
In another Time's Forgotten Space, your Eyes looked through your Mother's Face:
Wildflower Seed on the Sand and Stone, may the Four Winds blow you Safely Home!

Offlinethefrog91
Stranger
Male

Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: astronaut]
    #11403849 - 11/07/09 12:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I usually only get intensely high if I set out to. Usually when we get low on our bags, a friend and I will smoke it all out of a bong and get blazed out of our minds. This only happens once every few weeks, to answer the OP's question.

The last time I got intensely high, though, was about a week ago. My ex had just left, and that meeting really set me on edge so I thought I'd go smoke a little to calm down. I ended up smoking a bowl of chronic to the head from a bong and getting so baked that I sat on a curb for an hour and didn't move a muscle. It was great :grin:

Offlinesurferdude66066
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: thefrog91]
    #11403943 - 11/07/09 01:08 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Since I get drug tested for sports, I only smoke once every few months. I used to smoke a ton though, and always thought it was just sort of something to chill. But last time I smoked, My friend and I shared a full g of purple trainwreck, made a GIANT joint. I had forgotten that I no longer had tolerance, and was smoking it like I used to. However, halfway through the joint, I felt myself sinking through the floor...I was like, holy shit. Fucking crazy man, we watched 3 movies and played army of two, and I dont remember anything about them! Never been that stoned.

OfflineNinjaDizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: surferdude66066]
    #11404336 - 11/07/09 01:52 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't been smoking regularly for 18 months now.  Since I stopped smoking I started trying psychedelics, mostly LSD.  Now any time I puff, it feels like I'm at the precipice of an acid trip.  Only a few times have I been thrust full-force into it, but usually its noticeable and available if the right events happen.  Its really strange, b/c I feel like I have the control and can "snap" out of it when I want.  Unlike an actual acid trip where I snap out of it into something else completely foreign.

--------------------
You know you're like the A-bomb; everyone's laughing, having a good time then you show up.  Boom, everything's dead.

"The highest happiness of man...is to have probed what is knowable and quietly to revere what is unknowable."
--Johann Wolfgang van Goethe

OfflineSaNct
Stranger

Re: How often do you have intense highs? [Re: NinjaDizzle]
    #11405214 - 11/07/09 04:06 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Honestly, when I started doing it, I didn't feel anything. I did it for a week straight and absolutely nothing. I thought I was one of those people who are unable to get high. The after a week of trying it i'd say about a month after that week when I tried it I wasnt expecting anything to happen to me then it hit me like a ton of fuckin bricks.

It was the most intense high i've ever had. Thinking deeply about almost everything, even a Cheeto crumb on the couch struck me as amazing visually. Music sounding more bright and vast very different. My perception was like a great camera angle you'd see in a movie as if my eyes were filming it. Nice mild closed eye visuals (for some reason I kept seeing and thinking about children television show characters like Barney and I kept visualizing the Simpson a lot 0_o It was a pretty sexy blunt though. I'd say about 4 and a half inches long and half a millimeter thick of new york diesel.

Ever since then I've had really intense highs. Very memorable ones and sometimes so intense its borderline tripping. I just smoke I lot. As much as the blunt can offer. On average 18 hpm (hits per minute)

Edited by SaNct (11/07/09 04:24 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience