Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineblah
Stranger
"Jumpers"
    #11401488 - 11/07/09 12:52 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I was having a casual conversation with a friend and as we were indulging into what we call the evolution of our re-awakening I began to ponder over the thought of energy beings.

I was so far into thought that I couldn't really hear what he was saying to me and so when he realized that I wasn't paying attention, he calmly asked me kind of jokingly, "where did you go and how do I get there". Naturally I found myself apologizing because I wasn't trying to be disrespectful and he told me that there was no need to apologize.

As I started explaining my theory on energy beings and how they cannot be defined by gender as many of us would like to perceive them. He said, "well what type of energy beings are you referring to"? I didn't even thing to ask such a question so he beginning to tell me a story that sounded a lot like a story I was all too familiar with. he spoke about those energies who jump from body to body at will with the intention of helping or experiencing.

I'm looking to hear opinion of what a Jumper is because I'm truly in the dark on this one, so whoever is willing I would much appreciate it. he didn't have enough time to go into the particulars on this subject but I was also wondering what happens when they meet up in one setting or become part of one earthly family?

And no, this isn't about the movie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblah
Stranger
Re: "Jumpers" [Re: blah]
    #11401690 - 11/07/09 01:25 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Jumpers are those who have the ability to jump in and out of human bodies to assist them as needed or to deceive at will. They are not always on the side of humans but most men and women are aware when they have been visited with Jumpers. Jumper have been known to drive you to your destination when you are in meditation. Jumpers have been known to still whole moments of time away from your life.

Have you ever done something in a trance just to snap out of it and see that things have been changed? Or even worse have you been deceived while aware to do something that you know you were not supposed to but there was a force that you couldn't shake? You may have been visited by a jumper.

The movie fallen gives a basic understand of the level from which I speak of. Jumpers can also jump into other physical bodies upon leaving an old body as it expires but most jumpers forget who they are as they take over other bodies.

Can jumpers run into each other in the same house hold? Yes! but when this happens their is a mission that must be accomplished by those outside of their jumping abilities.

I brought this link back because this subject interest me. This has nothing to do with the movie called Jumpers but body bouncers.

Can a jumper be jumped into? hummm?

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
    #11401757 - 11/07/09 01:39 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting. There was a short period of time about a year and a half ago-2 years where I was taken over by a force that started to control my movement. It would make me walk to far away parts of the city and get lost only to keep going and somehow get back home - I literally could not stop my legs from walking in the direction this force wanted them to go in.

The force made me do various things I did not want to do - run into fences and trees, grind up against guys at a rave, and finally, before it changed into a whole other force completely, forced me to walk in front of cars and towards a train. It also forced me into a confrontation with a stranger who I didn't know but for some reason the words "do I know you from somewhere?" came out of my mouth and he said "Yeah, I know you (EternalCowabunga)". I had never met this guy in my life but he said "where are your friends now?" as if referring to some past event where I fought him with the help of my friends but this event never happened. I still cannot explain this event or most of the stuff that happened to me when this force took over.

This was called by the medical community a "psychotic episode". I don't really know how to explain it, but I thought this might be relevant somehow.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #11402820 - 11/07/09 08:31 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

blah said:
I was having a casual conversation with a friend and as we were indulging into what we call the evolution of our re-awakening I began to ponder over the thought of energy beings.

I was so far into thought that I couldn't really hear what he was saying to me and so when he realized that I wasn't paying attention, he calmly asked me kind of jokingly, "where did you go and how do I get there". Naturally I found myself apologizing because I wasn't trying to be disrespectful and he told me that there was no need to apologize.

As I started explaining my theory on energy beings and how they cannot be defined by gender as many of us would like to perceive them. He said, "well what type of energy beings are you referring to"? I didn't even thing to ask such a question so he beginning to tell me a story that sounded a lot like a story I was all too familiar with. he spoke about those energies who jump from body to body at will with the intention of helping or experiencing.

I'm looking to hear opinion of what a Jumper is because I'm truly in the dark on this one, so whoever is willing I would much appreciate it. he didn't have enough time to go into the particulars on this subject but I was also wondering what happens when they meet up in one setting or become part of one earthly family?

And no, this isn't about the movie

I think your re awakening in based in fantasies.

But there is a truth here IMO. All beings that are alive are energy beings. Just notice what is in front of you and the need for fantasy drops away.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#11403101 - 11/07/09 10:42 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like possession by an autonomous complex from your subconscious.  Or if you prefer a different paradigm, possession by a negative entity.  Practical Psychic Self Defense by Robert Bruce has some interesting reading on the subject.

Also, this seems more like M&P material.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
You are under arrest!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Urban Jungle
Re: "Jumpers" [Re: Icelander]
    #11403118 - 11/07/09 10:45 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Just notice what is in front of you and the need for fantasy drops away.

Um, my computer monitor?

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: "Jumpers" [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #11403329 - 11/07/09 11:30 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EternalCowabunga said:
Interesting. There was a short period of time about a year and a half ago-2 years where I was taken over by a force that started to control my movement. It would make me walk to far away parts of the city and get lost only to keep going and somehow get back home - I literally could not stop my legs from walking in the direction this force wanted them to go in.

The force made me do various things I did not want to do - run into fences and trees, grind up against guys at a rave, and finally, before it changed into a whole other force completely, forced me to walk in front of cars and towards a train. It also forced me into a confrontation with a stranger who I didn't know but for some reason the words "do I know you from somewhere?" came out of my mouth and he said "Yeah, I know you (EternalCowabunga)". I had never met this guy in my life but he said "where are your friends now?" as if referring to some past event where I fought him with the help of my friends but this event never happened. I still cannot explain this event or most of the stuff that happened to me when this force took over.

This was called by the medical community a "psychotic episode". I don't really know how to explain it, but I thought this might be relevant somehow.

intense... did you just walk away from that guy or what?

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#11403332 - 11/07/09 11:31 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

blah said:
Jumpers are those who have the ability to jump in and out of human bodies to assist them as needed or to deceive at will. They are not always on the side of humans but most men and women are aware when they have been visited with Jumpers. Jumper have been known to drive you to your destination when you are in meditation. Jumpers have been known to still whole moments of time away from your life.

Have you ever done something in a trance just to snap out of it and see that things have been changed? Or even worse have you been deceived while aware to do something that you know you were not supposed to but there was a force that you couldn't shake? You may have been visited by a jumper.

The movie fallen gives a basic understand of the level from which I speak of. Jumpers can also jump into other physical bodies upon leaving an old body as it expires but most jumpers forget who they are as they take over other bodies.

Can jumpers run into each other in the same house hold? Yes! but when this happens their is a mission that must be accomplished by those outside of their jumping abilities.

I brought this link back because this subject interest me. This has nothing to do with the movie called Jumpers but body bouncers.

Can a jumper be jumped into? hummm?

What is this theory based on?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology