Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePlutonian
Mushroom Man
Male

I wanna try shroom but I got a problem?
    #11400763 - 11/06/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

here's my situation, I never try shrooms before and I really wanted to and my first grow is just ready to pick tonoght but tomorrow I gotta work at 9:30 am, and I wanna eat it tonight but I know you can't fall asleep on shroom trip and it can last up to 6 hours, so it's almost 11:00pm now can I just take a little bit that can lasts me for like 2 hours trip?
I don't wanna preserve them and take it later because I wanna try it fresh for my first time.
How many grams should I take to lasts me like 2 hours trip?

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCDClock
Stranger

Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: Plutonian]
    #11400780 - 11/06/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The amount you take does not change the duration. You can try putting them in lemon juice to make them possibly last around 4 hours.

If not, store the shrooms in a tupperware in your fridge or something. They'll be fine.

Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: CDClock]
    #11400792 - 11/06/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah it's not going to work out for you. if you've got a serious job, wait for tomorrow.

InvisibleBEEP
Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: CDClock]
    #11400907 - 11/06/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CDClock said:
The amount you take does not change the duration. You can try putting them in lemon juice to make them possibly last around 4 hours.

If not, store the shrooms in a tupperware in your fridge or something. They'll be fine.

^

mkae sure they're ventilated (not an air tight container) in the fridge otherwise they'll go bad faster.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: avorg]
    #11401099 - 11/06/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

avorg said:
yeah it's not going to work out for you. if you've got a serious job, wait for tomorrow.

^ smart answer ^

They work fine dry.

And will keep wet for a few days.

When is your next day(s) off?

OfflineFortius_Penguin
Karma Works

Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: Shad0w]
    #11401744 - 11/06/09 11:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, save em for another day. Pressing matters and psychedelics are no fun.

Unless you don't have to do them and just THINK about them.... In which case, pressing matters are heavenly.

They stay wet fora while, brother. Patience.

OfflinePsychonot2329
Stranger
Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: Fortius_Penguin]
    #11402077 - 11/07/09 12:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Never take the psychedelic experience lightly; its nothing like smoking up some bud or drinking alcohol. You can and will be given a new worldview; you will never be the same. To rush through a mushroom experience is, to be honest, foolish. To even consider sneaking in mushrooms into a tight schedule like that, and to think honestly that a 2 hour trip is possible, indicates you may not be mature enough for the experience.

Seriously, learn about the mushroom experience, know why you want to use them, and devote a day or two to the first time. The mushroom isn't a casual drug; casual psychedelia is a slap in the face to all of us who take the experience very seriously.

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: Psychonot2329]
    #11402084 - 11/07/09 12:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Set aside a time and make an event out of it.
Build up the excitement and just make sure you have nothing to worry about when you take them.

They always last about 5-7 hours.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

OfflineDreamRoom
Hunter
Male

Loc: 60 miles from New Orleans
Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: Thisfire]
    #11402336 - 11/07/09 02:09 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I wait until I have at least 24 hours with no responsibility (I like to sleep alot the day after my trip).

Ex: My favorite time to take them is Saturday early evening.  It gives my 24 hours after work, and over 24 hours until I have work again.

I highly recommend a clear head without worries and no rush.

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: I wanna try shroom but I got a problem? [Re: DreamRoom]
    #11402746 - 11/07/09 05:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

dont rush the experinece and i definatly wouldnt take them if your up early for work the next day, i even find it hard to sleep for a good few hours after ive come down from a trip.

If yoiu trip now, you wont get any sleep and will be shitty for work, tripping can really take it out of you :-)

fresh mushrooms will keep for a few days in the fridge , but dont seal them otherwise the get soggy and rot. they will dry out a little even in the fridge so after a few days they look a bit different but will still be good.

Ive had fresh mushrooms stored in the fridge be fine after 5 days.

Make tea :-) much easier on the stomach, quicker come up, and a slightly shorter trip. lota fun, plus you can mask the taste with your herbal tea of choice, i like ginger tea which helps sooth the stomach, peppermint teas also good for soothing stomachs

having an empty stomach is a good idea, food in the stomach can slow the absorbtion plus if yoiu do start feeling sick theres alot more to throw up, dont worry though, not many people have to throw up. Some people get a little nausioius during the come up some get hardly any.

If your stomach feels a litle unconfortable thats normal aswell. especially if you ate them (as raw mushroom tissue is hard to digest) though even tea can give you a little stomach discomfort (probably partly the effects of the actives taking yoiur system by surpirse)

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract