Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIslandShroomer
The Other One
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
First LSD Dose
    #11397400 - 11/06/09 11:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

So I finally found Lucy. I was owed some money by a lady who couldn't pay me back in full, but happened to have some LSD...needless to say, this was a just fine subsitute. I recieved two doses, one each placed upon a sugar cube.

On my way to chem class I stopped by my buddie's house. I was really set on sharing this experience with someone because I felt it would nice to have someone on my level, or near my level; This was a good decision, because it is hard to give a person who hasn't done acid before an accurate description of what is happening ..... or rather it's so simple and majestic, they'd never believe you unless they tried it themselves......... Anyway I digress he willing accepted the dose, and planned to take it as he was leaving his afternoon class. We would meet after class....

So I attend chem lecture and dose about 10 minutes before class gets out. As I'm walking home I feel anxious; No hallucinations, or visuals, or enhancements of any kind... just this feeling that something is about to happen. I start to make a quesadilla and as I'm cooking this bad boy up it hits me.... and I just start GROOOVING. LOL. Just dancing to reggae all by myself in my backyard, spinning around, just getting down. By the time I remember about my quesadilla and finish eating im in it. I close my eyes and am lost in the most intense COV's I've ever had. Geometric patterns of indescribable complexity constantly evolving before my eyes....and the colors.....

Finally I removed myself from the trance of my eyes being closed and returned to reality.....which was......relatively normal? Yes, things were moving, breathing, swirling...but I was still here. At this point im 80 minutes into it and call my buddy. Turns out he dosed the same time I did, but he was just getting to class ..... and now he was in the ceramics lab making some pottery, laughing uncontrollably......my roomate gets on the phone at this point and tells me he's losing it and there getting him out of there. They'll be home shortly.

So 25 minutes later of grooving hard by myself and here comes my buddy bursting threw the door with the biggest grin ever....and all we can say is, " WHHHAAAAAAAAAT UP!" ha..... alright TBC gotta go right now but there is more.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: First LSD Dose [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #11398768 - 11/06/09 02:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

damn son u be trippin :w0ahhhhmahnnn:

--------------------

Offlineshroomguyali
Pothead
Male

Re: First LSD Dose [Re: trip forever]
    #11402411 - 11/07/09 02:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck haha you remind me of me and my bud, everytime were both on something and we meet up all we can do is grin and say "what up?!".

:thumbup: Great report, can't wait to try LSD :smile:

Offlinenootropic
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Loc: graveyard
Re: First LSD Dose [Re: shroomguyali]
    #11405381 - 11/07/09 02:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hahaha. shared experiences are the best.

--------------------
[quote]Oweyervishice said:
[quote]Icelander said:
What is at the bottom of it?[/quote]

Death anxiety? :flirt:[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order